Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- Oct 1, 2016
The funnel is a tool designed to turn visitors into customers. The visitor goes through a series of steps that lead them to take action. Learning the basics of the funnel will help your online business with conversions.
There are typically 5 parts to the funnel.
Here is where we make potential customers aware of our brand, product, or service.
- Examples On How To Build Awareness
- Create blog content around customers needs.
- Improve your website's SEO.
- Post relevant content on social media.
The goal here is to generate leads.
- Examples On How To Acquire Leads
- Provide content in exchange for a user's email address.
- Run paid ads on Google and Facebook.
- Get the user to create a new account at checkout.
At this part of the funnel, the goal here is to persuade customers to buy your product, service, or brand.
- Examples On How To Convert Customers
- Decrease the number of questions on a form.
- Optimize your lading page design.
- Add a pop-up with an offer before the visitor leaves your site.
Here is where we get customers to continue using our product, service, or brand.
- Examples On How To Retain Customers
- Create email marketing campaigns over 3 months to educate or inform the customer.
- Create a video series that help customers understand your product.
- Offer discounts to repeat customers.
Here is where we get current customers to help promote our product to their friends.
- Examples On How To Get Customers To Refer
- Email existing customers with a referral percentage deal in exchange for a new customer.
- Use social media features, like a facebook share button.
- Customer receives 10% off their next order every time their friend clicks on their referral code.
In general, this is what the funnel looks like. The customer follows steps through the funnel to ultimately buy your product. Remember, the funnel is different for every business. Using the funnel will help you with your goals to get new customers.
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.