The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Age of Making Money is over?

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
This is the perfect example of not being able to see that one gets help.

Nothing against you @NajTheDon, I hope my comment will help you grow.

You just received one of the greatest and most valuable hints that can help you transform your life and you thought this was an insult to you.

If you start being VERY aware and picky with the people you let in your life, you will notice a very real change in your thoughts. The more negative and unsuccessful people you let steal your time, the more negative and limiting your thoughts and beliefs will be. It’s garbage in, garbage out!

It’s exactly like food: the more garbage you eat, the more your body falls into a sleeping tranche where it cannot even let your brain be awake and work properly. If you ever went on a diet and lost a lot of weight, you’ll remember the feeling. It’s like looking back a few days or weeks ago and thinking: „What the hell was I doing? I was like sleepwalking, brain dead.“

The same with everything you let influence you and STEAL your time. Even if you were looking at it at the background of your training, the recommendation you just received should have been very clear to you: eliminate garbage relentlessly, as if it would kill you.

Some people will think that you should get information from both sides, which is true in many cases, but only if you are searching for a solution to a problem and know nothing. If you really understand why these kind of videos are garbage, you should eliminate this shit like the pest.

If you don’t understand why these kind of videos are garbage, then I’m afraid that you are still sleepwalking. The only way that you wake up is by chance (if you start a diet for example) or if you get a life changing failure. Your brain was not even able to register that this was not an insult but the best advice you could ever get in your life.

First off, this is an awfully judgey post. Not like dude was mindlessly flipping thru YouTube. Someone posted and dude watched while working out.

But you get on your soapbox and accuse him of sleepwalking through life?

If you want to avoid negative people because it instantly turns you negative, sounds to me like you're just not strong enough in who you are. That's fine, but hopefully you evolve past where you currently are.

Regardless, I'll give you another take.

These negative people are the majority of people. If you want to build a fast lane business, you've got to solve a problem that a lot of people have, and you've got to be able to communicate to those people on a level that they understand.

In order to do that, some people need to expose themselves to people or videos that are different than what they think.

It may go against the grain of common sense on this forum, but there's nothing wrong with that. Find people different from you and solve their problems.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Filippos

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Oct 25, 2018
My intention was not to insult or judge. As I said, I hope this could help him grow. It’s your own choice to take this as an insult and ignore it or to think about it and retrieve value if any. My words come from a place of love: giving and trying to help. I am very passionate about this topic because I used to let negative people influence me and keep me from trying to build a fastlane business.

On the other hand, my argument is a very nuanced point that is hard to explain well per text. Don’t stay on the details. Just look at it as a general principle.

The counter argument that most people are negative and that building a business is about solving their problems is also a valuable insight that I take from this discussion. I wasn’t arguing against this though, I was only talking about the influence that one allows in one’s life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.