The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 75 Hard Challenge + Live Hard by Andy Frisella (2020 version)

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
If the gyms open up again I might want to switch up my diet to include more carbs. But I'm not sure if it's within the rules to change it during the challenge. Does anyone know this?
Listen to your body. I started with a low carb diet to help with weight loss. I had to adjust because I reached my goal weight early. However, I didn't waver from my strict rules of no wheat, no dairy and no chicken wings. I just started adding healthy carbs.

The 2 basic "rules" for the diet are essentially this:
  1. Choose a diet that fits with your goals i.e. lose weight, gain muscle, burn fat, etc.
  2. Promotes a healthy lifestyle. If counting macros is your diet plan, you still have to make healthy choices within that plan i.e. If you are rounding out your carbs for the day, eating a cookie is a fail. Choose a piece of fruit instead. Just because it fits your macros, doesn't mean it's healthy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Was gonna ask you how phase 1 was treating you.
What are your workouts consisting of without the gym?

I got the "thenx" app. It is really cool - learning how to do handstand pushups and crazy stuff haha.

I got dip bars here in the house and there is a pull up bar in the forest nearby so I got everything I need really. I recommend the app if you like bodyweight type stuff.

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Listen to your body. I started with a low carb diet to help with weight loss. I had to adjust because I reached my goal weight early. However, I didn't waver from my strict rules of no wheat, no dairy and no chicken wings. I just started adding healthy carbs.
Thanks, it does make sense to change it after you reach certain goals or milestones.

I have another practical question for the Kindle owners that are doing 75 Hard. I use my Kindle for most of my reading, and it doesn't have page numbers most of the time. I know a kindle page contains about half a real page, but I don't want to keep track of how many times I've turned the page on my kindle. If you guys use a kindle, how do you measure your reading progress?

skrijger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 26, 2020
Started yesterday! Really glad I started the challenge and would recommend to anyone to just start it.

For anyone interested: I'm walking 45 min the morning first thing after I wake up, and do a work-out at the end of the day (either bodyweight, yoga, running or cycling). And my diet is eating more than 3200 kcal (I want to gain weight) and don't eat any fast food, fried food, chips etc.

Good luck to anyone starting!

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
I got the "thenx" app. It is really cool - learning how to do handstand pushups and crazy stuff haha.

I got dip bars here in the house and there is a pull up bar in the forest nearby so I got everything I need really. I recommend the app if you like bodyweight type stuff.
Downloaded it, I'll give it a go tonight. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks, it does make sense to change it after you reach certain goals or milestones.

I have another practical question for the Kindle owners that are doing 75 Hard. I use my Kindle for most of my reading, and it doesn't have page numbers most of the time. I know a kindle page contains about half a real page, but I don't want to keep track of how many times I've turned the page on my kindle. If you guys use a kindle, how do you measure your reading progress?

I was using my Kindle through the program until I listened to this:

14. #75HARD: A Tactical Guide To Winning The War With Yourself

Andy says you need to use a real book so that you can "turn it sideways and see the progress you're making".

So for the last few days of 75 Hard I read a real book, and when I start Phase 1 I'll be reading a paperback book as well.

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Andy says you need to use a real book so that you can "turn it sideways and see the progress you're making".
Hmm you're right he does mention it. Thanks.

I've been reading this whole thread for motivation (and procrastination tbh). It has inspired me to push this challenge even more. I hate running. But I just planned a sessions at a proper running store to get some advice on shoes. I'll try and replace the walking by running, at least on some days.

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
414%
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
Hmm you're right he does mention it. Thanks.

I've been reading this whole thread for motivation (and procrastination tbh). It has inspired me to push this challenge even more. I hate running. But I just planned a sessions at a proper running store to get some advice on shoes. I'll try and replace the walking by running, at least on some days.

If you've never run before, or aren't accustomed to it right now, I highly recommend a Couch To 5k (C25k) app like Runmore for Android. The program will start you with alternating running and walking, for Runmore it's 60s Run/90s Walk, then next week 90s Run / 120s Walk, etc. Eventually working you up to running a 5k over 9 weeks. And if you push yourself to run at a decent pace, it will be hard as shit. I promise.

Sandholdt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 3, 2018
I am starting this today. Just came home from a 1hr 15 minute walk (got lost in the forest :rofl: ) Been getting an app to better help me scale out my food and track the macros, and also downloaded an app for tracking all the steps day by day to make sure I don't forget anything!

Today is my first day out of job, so what better time to start?

Roughneck

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 14, 2018
Day 6 dusted.

Tell you what, with two little ones - it has been a challenge. Mainly finding the time to exercise after work. Although we have been able to make it work! Today we watched a family movie - while we did our indoor exercise. Kept that kids happy for long enough!

Had sugar cravings for the first couple of days - all I wanted was a processed snack or sugary drink. Then got to the weekend, the alcohol cravings spiked and I was extremely tempted to pour just one whiskey! Held strong.

Currently reading Blue Ocean Strategy. Missus is reading Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Almost finished day 7. Just need to not eat anything and do my daily yoga practice. It has not been that hard, probably due to the fact that I can't see friends and go out that much. I did realize I will not be able to have ice-cream for the next 10 weeks, which does kinda sucks. While I did expect the water to be difficult for me, it's quite easy to get used to. Only the first 2 days were difficult, now I finish my 4 liters around 6PM. I do put in a bit salt just to be sure.

My 75 hard workouts are: 15minute strength training, 45 minutes walk/run/skateboard (outside) and 45 minutes yoga. Next to that I do the keto diet with IF, mostly eating one big meal a day.

I also added meditation, cold showers, practice duolingo and no socialmedia before lunch as extra rules. Just to challenge myself a bit more.

I also got a small whiteboard I use every day to check off al my items. Without that I'd probably fail because I would forget something. It's a nice feeling when I can check off half of the items before I start working.

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Today is Day 75 for the original group, right?

Who made it? As long as I don't cheat on my diet or have a drink before I go to bed it's smooth sailing to finish out Day 75. I'll post my results tomorrow.

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
I completed 75 Hard. This was not my first attempt. I tried at least once before after returning from the Summit. But this time I was completely committed to it. Admittedly, quarantining myself at home made it much simpler. I never dined out the entire time. For the majority of the time I was working from home so most temptations to go out to eat with coworkers were completely eliminated.

I have noticed a variety of changes. The most obvious is physical. On 27 February 2020 I weighed 265.2 pounds. This was actually down from my all-time high of 276.6 pounds on 03 January 2020.

Just 75 days later, I weighed in at 228.8 pounds this morning. That is a loss of 36.4 pounds throughout the program or an average of 0.485 pounds a day.

Another change has been an increase in confidence and self-esteem. I feel like I can accomplish more. I have been knocking little items off my to-do list that have been there for months. I am focusing better at the task at hand.

I completely stopped drinking coffee early on. I was used to having a travel mug's worth every morning and I just forgot to make it a couple mornings in a row and decided to give it up.

The actual tasks of 75 Hard were less daunting when I front-loaded them in the day.

I started off waking up at 0400, taking a cold shower, and heading out the door to walk the dog for 45 minutes rain or...darkness. It was too early for the sun to shine.

I discovered if I pushed my wake up time to 0330 I could pretty easily take the progress photo, walk the dog for 45 minutes, cook and eat breakfast, meditate, read the 10 pages, do my second 45 minute workout, and drink three 30 oz ramblers of water by 0800. From there on it was smooth sailing to just drink two more ramblers to bring my total to 150 fluid ounces, stick to the diet, and avoid alcohol to successfully finish the day's requirements.

Throughout the journey I started building and tracking new, smaller habits. I am currently on day 48 of doing a set of pushups every morning, 18 days of meditation in a row, 7 days of filling out a Fastlane Planner, 7 days of evening journaling, 6 days of cleaning up the kitchen counter before going to bed, and 31 days of flossing.

I feel great and plan to make the 75 Hard requirements daily habits. I will continue strictly following them until I reach my current goal weight of 195 pounds.

What diets are you all doing?

I'm doing the Dr. John McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Plan.

Here are the basic rules from his website

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.
  2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert.
  3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.
  4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).
  5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).
  6. Eliminate any added oil.
  7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e. bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.
  8. Don’t drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).
  9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don’t starve yourself and don’t stuff yourself.
  10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).
The only exception I am making is that I will eat the remaining servings of whole-wheat pasta that I batch cooked on Tuesday. The tomato sauce on that has some added oil.

I definitely attribute most of the weight loss to the Dr. McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. When I hit my goal weight I will continue to follow the basic McDougall program but will allow higher-fat plant foods and homemade baked goods that are McDougall Compliant.

Finally, here are the starting and ending progress photos.

75Hard 27FEB2020-11MAY2020.jpeg

For anybody on the fence about doing 75 Hard: Just commit to it! Start now. If you want to lose weight I, highly recommend the McDougall Program. I lost all that weight eating as much hash browns (oil-free), mashed potatoes (without milk or butter), and rice and beans as I wanted. I made really simple meals but didn't tire of them. Whenever I wanted to eat, I ate. It's a great program and it has wonderful health benefits besides weight loss.

I will update again when I reach my goal. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing about your successes!

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
That is awesome progress and a great 75 Hard finish @NateKruse! Way to go!!

I completed it as well and pretty damn excited to change it up and develop the next program.

This is only the beginning.

@ZCP and I are still in our ab challenge. He called me out here as he enjoys competing and is just ornery like that... he's quite deserving of the results and thankful for him every day all day : )

Didn't have a clue this existed before @Fox posted about it last year... fast forward through now and not only does he inspire those he directly teaches, he inspires any ready for it. Thank you!!

@BizyDad you made a comment on page 1 about me completing this, you called it out before I did and it mattered. I thought of it random times late at night when it sucked finishing the tasks. Thank you!!

@Creed and @JordanK, I can't stop smiling. So awesome, funny, and crazy appreciative of you!!

Finished at 102.5 lbs./46,6 kg, building muscle and trimming down.

Next goal is 97 lbs, 44 kg and adaptable to < 20% body fat as evidently my height allows losing more weight than I had originally planned. Lol .. will do!

My diet was quite different than Nate's with high fat, moderate protein, moderate vegetables, and low grains, fruits. It wasn't full keto, likely to do that next with monitoring blood.

I highly recommend any of Andy Frisella's podcasts and he's clear on explaining this as a mental program. Becomes self evident when you've set yourself to it and complete it.

The mental clarity, resilience, and strength is astounding.

Do this.

Anybody reading, started before, maybe even finished and not moved through the phases. Do this and own it.

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
That is awesome progress and a great 75 Hard finish @NateKruse! Way to go!!

I completed it as well and pretty damn excited to change it up and develop the next program.

This is only the beginning.

@ZCP and I are still in our ab challenge. He called me out here as he enjoys competing and is just ornery like that... he's quite deserving of the results and thankful for him every day all day : )

Didn't have a clue this existed before @Fox posted about it last year... fast forward through now and not only does he inspire those he directly teaches, he inspires any ready for it. Thank you!!

@BizyDad you made a comment on page 1 about me completing this, you called it out before I did and it mattered. I thought of it random times late at night when it sucked finishing the tasks. Thank you!!

@Creed and @JordanK, I can't stop smiling. So awesome, funny, and crazy appreciative of you!!

Finished at 102.5 lbs./46,6 kg, building muscle and trimming down.

Next goal is 97 lbs, 44 kg and adaptable to < 20% body fat as evidently my height allows losing more weight than I had originally planned. Lol .. will do!

My diet was quite different than Nate's with high fat, moderate protein, moderate vegetables, and low grains, fruits. It wasn't full keto, likely to do that next with monitoring blood.

I highly recommend any of Andy Frisella's podcasts and he's clear on explaining this as a mental program. Becomes self evident when you've set yourself to it and complete it.

The mental clarity, resilience, and strength is astounding.

Do this.

Anybody reading, started before, maybe even finished and not moved through the phases. Do this and own it.
Congrats, @Sheens! I knew you had what it takes. Keep the momentum going!

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
I will start tomorrow. I was hesitant to start before, because of the water (I think it might be unhealthy to drink too much, especially in combination with some diets) and because I already do most of the other stuff. That's why I've added some extra stuff (cold showers, weigh myself, no phone before lunch, meditation) to make it more of a challenge, and I'll also count it as a failure if I miss the extra stuff.

I failed on day 18. I was exhausted from a crazy day before. I woke up and almost forgot my progress pic, so I did not have not a great start. But I managed to check off all things on the list, or so I thought.

My diet was keto + IF (intermittent fasting on a 8 hour eating window). Usually I'd have just one large meal at lunchtime, but sometimes I'd split it over 2 meals. Because I felt like crap, I decided I needed a nice big breakfast to kickstart my day. In the end of the day I had dinner with a friend, and shortly after dinner realized I was way outside my eating window.

I'll take today off to evaluate. I had added some extra stuff to the challenge, and some of that was not helping me with reaching my goals. I'll remove the third workout, the language learning and I'll change up my diet. I'll drop keto as a requirement, and I'll change up the eating window for IF.

Restarting tomorrow, with my additional rules:
- Weigh myself
- 15 minute meditation
- 5 minute cold showers
- No social media before 12:30
- No food before 12:30

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
Failed Day 15 of Phase 1.

The wife cooked chicken with BBQ sauce....thought my head was gonna explode :eek:

Now on Day 4, Phase 1.

I failed on day 18. I was exhausted from a crazy day before. I woke up and almost forgot my progress pic, so I did not have not a great start. But I managed to check off all things on the list, or so I thought.

My diet was keto + IF (intermittent fasting on a 8 hour eating window). Usually I'd have just one large meal at lunchtime, but sometimes I'd split it over 2 meals. Because I felt like crap, I decided I needed a nice big breakfast to kickstart my day. In the end of the day I had dinner with a friend, and shortly after dinner realized I was way outside my eating window.

I'll take today off to evaluate. I had added some extra stuff to the challenge, and some of that was not helping me with reaching my goals. I'll remove the third workout, the language learning and I'll change up my diet. I'll drop keto as a requirement, and I'll change up the eating window for IF.

Restarting tomorrow, with my additional rules:
- Weigh myself
- 15 minute meditation
- 5 minute cold showers
- No social media before 12:30
- No food before 12:30
How come you're making this harder for yourself? It's already a pretty taxing challenge.

Roughneck

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 14, 2018
I've let myself down and failed the challenge on Day 25. Disappointed in myself but also pretty proud I made it that far. The last week was tough, our 18 month is teething so not sleeping or going to bed easy. Our 6 year old has been having nightmares and also been up literally 3-5 times a night. By the end of the week, I was exhausted.

I had completed all the tasks and fell asleep reading, only got 3 pages in. In saying that though, I have continued the exercise with a 45 minute morning exercise and afternoon/night run. With work thrown in, I've been doing anywhere from 18,000 - 25,000 steps a day.

Bodyweight went from 76.5kg to 74.5kg. Trying to get fit and tone up.

I will be attempting this again soon, I have the drive for the 75 days and need to complete it.

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
How come you're making this harder for yourself? It's already a pretty taxing challenge.

I was already doing the meditation and cold showers on most days anyhow. So by including them I keep myself from skipping when I don't feel like it. Besides that I was already doing 2-3 workouts a day (although a bit shorter than 45mins each), doing a diet (but with a cheat day once i a while) and reading on most days. So doing this challenge wasn't a big of a lifestyle change for me. I might have went a little overboard the first time yes, but now with just the showers, meditation and no social media in the mornings added to it, it's not that much more difficult for me. Well, only the no social media is actually quite hard for me. But I am aware that I need to change my social media habits, and this keeps me in check.

However I failed again on the diet. Since I'm not doing keto anymore I took a homemade cookie that my friend offered me. Only later realizing I wasn't allowed to have anything unhealthy. Restarted and I'm on day 3 now.

Wouter

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Yesterday I finally finished 75 Hard. Starting in February, failing after 11 days because I didn't take my progress picture, I got it done on my second attempt. I'll briefly detail my experience below.

Mental findings
First and foremost, 75 Hard is a mental challenge. The first two weeks were tough as shit, especially the workouts and the diet. I got sick in the first two weeks. Doing two workouts a day with a fever and throbbing headache definitely isn't fun. After a while though, I hit my stride and I got all the tasks into my daily rhythm.

One of the most suprising things was that diet became easy. I've had zero temptation to cheat on my diet during the challenge, even though I ate the same shit every. single. day. Oatmeal, milk, chicken breast, rice, eggs, proteine powder, wraps, peanut butter, kiwi's and bell peppers pretty much made up my entire diet.

The best thing is that there are no excuses to not get it done every single day. I told myself when I started: 'If you fail, you're going to start at day 0 again, and again until you get to day 75. No matter how f*cking long it takes'. As I racked up more days, the pressure to get it done became higher and higher, but I believe it pushed me to get it done on my second attempt.

Physical findings
Even though 75 Hard is mostly a mental challenge, the physical changes have been a nice addition. My goal was to gain as much muscle as I could, so I followed a lean bulking diet throughout. During the 75 days I gained 5 pounds, going from 174 lbs (79KG) to 179 lbs (81.2KG) at 6'3 (190 cm).

Because of C0VlD-19 I had no access to a gym, since they closed here when I started the challenge. For my first workout I did body weight exercises, dumbbells (27 lbs/12KG each) and elastic bands. Second workout was a form of cardio: a walk, bike ride or run.

The results

Abs are flexed in both pictures, no pump. First pic 174lbs, second 179lbs

What's next
Going to decide whether I'll start Phase 1 in the next few days. And I'll carry some of the tasks from 75 Hard over into my daily life.

Special thanks to all the guys in my mastermind @JordanK @GuitarManDan @Water @Bradley R @Fox @GoodluckChuck for the support during the challenge (and for making me do the challenge in the first place ha).

@Sheens for doing the challenge with me and being a kickass 75 Hard partner.

Appreciate all of you immensely.

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
Congrats @Creed

If you fail, you're going to start at day 0 again, and again until you get to day 75. No matter how f*cking long it takes'.

This is the secret. Commit to it.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I'm at day #4, and as I expected, the hurdles are more physical than psychological for me in the first week. Thighs chaffing, sore legs, bleeding blisters etc. Gotta push through it, but it just sucks because I really wanna push myself more, yet I don't want to "really" hurt myself either.

I have felt more focused and aligned with my thoughts this week than I have been the whole year yet.

I also walked more in 3 days than I did in 5 months

Last edited:

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
Gyms are now open, fellas.

How about everyone else? Still stuck working out at home?

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Gyms are now open, fellas.

How about everyone else? Still stuck working out at home?
I got a new appartment with room for a home gym. The equiment should arrive in 2 weeks. The gyms will probably open in 4 weeks though. But with all the restrictions in place (you have to book a time slot and can't work in with someone) it's probably a lot harder to get a good workout in.

Rshin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 25, 2019
I'll do it! Heck, why not. Thanks for the challenge. so my 75th day will be June 10, if anyone else wants to start today.
Edit: I started with a 25-minute walk in the rain! I love it!
Edit Day 2: I suck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.