The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TFLF Call - The 3M's of Marketing

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Me and @BizyDad has decided to start a thread for the call 3Ms of marketing in Sunday 12pm PDT or 5am AEST Monday

For people who wants to join, send @BizyDad a DM and he will send you the link when the time comes.

We are going to post the recording and post it here after the call.

Here's the thread that @BizyDad will be talking about MARKETING - The 3 M's of Marketing - Help For Beginners

See you guys there!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Why not just post it here?
Probably because I was under the impression that I had to invite people via email in order for Google meet to work. I was today yrs old when I learned that was false. :rofl:

Video call in 3 hrs everybody.

Fastlane Marketing Meetup
Sunday, Jul 9 • 12:00 – 1:00 PM PDT
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: Meet
Or dial: +1 929-276-0139 PIN: 175 232 821#
More phone numbers: Join this video meeting

PRT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Aug 19, 2022
Allen, TX
Why not just post it here?
Well obviously BizyDad wants to collect as many emails as possible so he can share to the world his amazing GIGA-value funnel in which he spills all of his top secrets for free ;)

You will learn how to get so jacked that when people look at your rippling muscles they fall over, how to get so good at sales that you speak one sentence and everyone in a mile radius throws their credit cards at you, how to run ads that generate 2123128319x ROI, how to be so disciplined that people will think you are a robot, and how to make forum posts so valuable that redditors show up to your house in droves to protest!!!!

anir

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 21, 2022
Massachusetts, United States
Probably because I was under the impression that I had to invite people via email in order for Google meet to work. I was today yrs old when I learned that was false. :rofl:

Google Meet joining info

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Thank you so much for the GOLD content and wisdom @BizyDad
That was awesome!

ps dont forget to post the recording

PRT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Aug 19, 2022
Allen, TX
Thanks @BizyDad & thanks again :p @Chet Shen for the call!
Here are my notes:
BizyDad’s Call - The 3 M’s of Marketing

- It’s not about convincing - find the people who are in need of your value
- Align your marketing to your customer

Market
- What should my customer do? What should they want that I could give them? What should they not be doing if I want to work with them?

Medium
- Stick to one medium - Get really good at one medium first, don’t spread yourself thin
- When to branch out - Watch your CPL, are you attracting the wrong people?

- Segment your message for each target group - Message for your cookies for Male vs. Female body builders
- Send the right message to the right person at the right time
- What’s in it for them?
- Be honest with what promise your client hears and what you are going to deliver

For agency people - Do your service yourself first so you know the ins and outs, before you start outsourcing
Outsource your service before your sales - Don’t put a barrier between you and your customer’s valuable feedback

Marketing to your team as well as your customers - Your vision should be the same across your customers, you, and your team

Big media marketing - “marketing crack”, people flood in and then they leave

The two types of marketing - Brand building vs. Direct response

BizyDad’s tips for websites - put “as seen in” in banners near the footer, put a form at the bottom (NOT a button)

Make sure to ask for referrals - ask people to mention you when they complain about X, put it in your email signature, just be nice, deliver well, and ask for referrals

Be honest - point out something wrong with your service, you will be more credible, don’t be afraid to turn down business that you can’t help

Treat everyone with respect - you will never know who will put you into contact with your next client, just dropping thank you’s can have a big impact

Will this medium work for my thing - common sense: don’t target grandmas on tiktok, go into phonebooks instead

Taking on investment - if it's just about the money, consider a loan instead, most people who want to invest in you so want a return
BizyDad's view on college - It’s a personal choice, if you think you can make it, then go for it
Spenny’s note on deciding on college - There’s an “encyclopedia” of info on this topic, you can find opinions on going to college from many different people at many different times on the forum

BizyDad’s view on his goals - My dad worked to go from lower to middle class, now I want to go from middle to upper, I'm just not sure how. I can relate to this

new dawn

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 30, 2022

Google Meet joining info
That was an amazing call. I really liked how you answered the questions with answers that were so easy to understand. Thank you for sharing your wisdom

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Mar 26, 2021
Netherlands
Thanks @BizyDad for sharing that valuable knowledge!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Nice work @BizyDad !

Ok, that's 3 calls. Now let's see some progress threads!! GO DO SHIT!

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Thanks everyone. That was a lot of fun.

ps dont forget to post the recording

Will do. It is still processing ATM. I've got some family stuff to attend to, I'll get it on here probably tomorrow.

Bro, this is what I was talking about at the beginning. Holy cow, that is just overwhelming to look at.

Keep it simple. Much simpler than that.

The other issue I have with it is this is only digital marketing. There are several more marketing channels offline, many of which can lead to a Fastlane business on their own, but relying on the graphic would blind you to those opportunities.

Hope that helps.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I had some family time come up at 2, I’m so sorry I missed it you guys! Will be listening to the call when it’s posted.

anir

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 21, 2022
Thanks everyone. That was a lot of fun.

Will do. It is still processing ATM. I've got some family stuff to attend to, I'll get it on here probably tomorrow.

Bro, this is what I was talking about at the beginning. Holy cow, that is just overwhelming to look at.

Keep it simple. Much simpler than that.

The other issue I have with it is this is only digital marketing. There are several more marketing channels offline, many of which can lead to a Fastlane business on their own, but relying on the graphic would blind you to those opportunities.

Hope that helps.
Oh makes sense, yeah I have like a 20gb hard drive dedicated to just the stuff in this graphic. Are there other things i am missing? I'll ask chatgpt.
And about what you said in the beginning, I joined the call late haha. Do you have a recording by any chance?

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Oh makes sense, yeah I have like a 20gb hard drive dedicated to just the stuff in this graphic. Are there other things i am missing? I'll ask chatgpt.
And about what you said in the beginning, I joined the call late haha. Do you have a recording by any chance?

Don't worry so much about what you are "missing". That's part of my point... there is just TOO MUCH out there. When are you going to have time to even review the 20 GB you already have?

Marketing Mediums are just tools to convey messages to the right people.

So what problem are you trying to solve? Who has that problem? What is a good way for you to get a message to that person/those people that you can solve their problem. That's the medium you choose. Stick with it and grow.

Notice I didn't say the best way because when you are first getting started you really don't know and can't possibly know what the best way is. I'll again use the example of door to door. No one thinks this is the best way to market a business. But it is a good way. An effective way. And people are making 5 figures a month using it.

Hope that helps.

-----

I must like you people. I enjoyed the chat immensely, but I am not enjoying the process of getting a simple video on Youtube. I now have a verified Youtube channel. Never thought I'd need one of those, but apparently you have to verify to get a video uploaded longer than 15 minutes.

Anyways, I just want you all to know that I am not a fan of posting this video. I like to maintain a certain amount of anonymity on forums like this. I hate the sound of my voice on recordings. And I've had a couple of internet stalkers before (and maybe still do) so this is "putting myself out there" in a way I don't usually do...

So hopefully this helps someone get through some mental cobwebs and starts taking action or maybe it'll accelerate your growth. That will make this all worthwhile.

Without further ado here are @BizyDad 's ramblings on marketing, growth, partnerships, investors, college, life, and a few stories from my life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAFY0QIs6Ds

Don't be surprised if I mark this private at some point.:hilarious:

anir

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 21, 2022
Don't worry so much about what you are "missing". That's part of my point... there is just TOO MUCH out there. When are you going to have time to even review the 20 GB you already have?

Marketing Mediums are just tools to convey messages to the right people.

So what problem are you trying to solve? Who has that problem? What is a good way for you to get a message to that person/those people that you can solve their problem. That's the medium you choose. Stick with it and grow.

Notice I didn't say the best way because when you are first getting started you really don't know and can't possibly know what the best way is. I'll again use the example of door to door. No one thinks this is the best way to market a business. But it is a good way. An effective way. And people are making 5 figures a month using it.

Hope that helps.

-----

I must like you people. I enjoyed the chat immensely, but I am not enjoying the process of getting a simple video on Youtube. I now have a verified Youtube channel. Never thought I'd need one of those, but apparently you have to verify to get a video uploaded longer than 15 minutes.

Anyways, I just want you all to know that I am not a fan of posting this video. I like to maintain a certain amount of anonymity on forums like this. I hate the sound of my voice on recordings. And I've had a couple of internet stalkers before (and maybe still do) so this is "putting myself out there" in a way I don't usually do...

So hopefully this helps someone get through some mental cobwebs and starts taking action or maybe it'll accelerate your growth. That will make this all worthwhile.

Without further ado here are @BizyDad 's ramblings on marketing, growth, partnerships, investors, college, life, and a few stories from my life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAFY0QIs6Ds

Don't be surprised if I mark this private at some point.:hilarious:
thank you SO much, i truly appreciate you posting this.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
557%
Apr 17, 2022

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts