The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Systematic Profits with Highly risky Leverage Trading Bitcoin & Ethereum - cryptocurrencies

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Conrad

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 17, 2017
Brussels
Guys. It's not a fastlane, but the profits are exponentially increasing if you use the right tools with only 1 hour daily time invested. Doubling money monthly is possible with low to high risk.
I would like to keep a track record here of my weekly profits/losses in trading high risk Bitcoin with leverage up to 50x.

Please don't make this another thread where you discuss pro/contra's of crypto's. This is my personal journey and you can follow me. This is not a jump in the dark ocean with some business idea, but a marathon. I'm using my proven trading strategies. You will only see the weekly profit chart here. No other charts. No other strategies or crypto related news. I don't care about the news. I'm here for the money by trading. Making bigger numbers - it's all about the numbers & some psychology (fear/greed).

The main reason for posting here, is because I make more rational trading decisions if I write it down somewhere. I don't care if you guys think Bitcoin is a scam or not. Money is to be made here if there are opportunities.

Is it a business? - No
Is it consistently profitable - Yes, if you have the knowledge of risk management, maths/statistics skills & patience
Daily required time: 1 hour
Start investment: $ 5000
Final goal: $ 1 000 000

Expected targets from experience: doubling monthly (2x the money from the previous month).

DANGERS
Trading Bitcoin with leverage up to 50x.
Losing everything is very possible.
There is an invisible line between gambling & trading. You need to find this line. But it will cost you alot in the beginning. Consider it cheap
Ofcourse, good traders don't lose everything at once
If you gain 4 times and lose 1 time, consider it a huge succes.
Give the fact that I need 1 hour a day, it's a no brainer to continue trading.

Here we go.
Lessons to myself - week 1 to week 4

Green bars: real wallet size status (indicators & EMOTION driven)
White bars: virtual wallet size status if I used my INDICATORS only (missed opportunities)
start of WEEK 1
Start with $ 5000. That's higher than I'm used to trade, but if you want big profits, you should start higher and stick to your trading strategies consistently. It's a marathon, not a Get Rich Quick sceme.
start of WEEK 2
During the previous week, I did OK. No big moves. Made 60% on a small trading size. The market was unclear. Boring market with low risk/reward ratio.
Lesson learned: /
Profit: $ 350
Missed opportunity: /

start of WEEK 3
Previous week started with a alot of unclear direction. I decided to have patience-unclear direction, let's say 50/50 up or down. This is a moment that a trader has no edge - no trading zone. The price went even higher. I had to short because the price was gone too high and all my indicators were SCREAMING: SHORT this Bitcoin. I decided to wait more. This is when the market is too euphoric and I become scared to short. I need to get rid of this in the upcoming weeks. It's a shame.
Lesson learned: trust your indicators consistently. Ignore the sentiment.
Profits: +$ 200
Missed opportunity: $ 2000 if I listened to my indicators. My edge: It was a 95% expected succes rate.

start of WEEK 4
Last week price was still going down after the missed short from last week. I decided to wait for a bottom. It looked like the price bottemed out in the short term indicators. I started to long. Got liquidated, $ 550 lost. The price went down even more until it stabilized on a long term bottom. I waited 1 more day to see where it would really bottom out. Ok. It bottomed out. I opened a long position with high leverage. All my indicators were screaming: LONG this Bitcoin. It was a safe entry, but after losing yesterday, and the market sentiment is fearfull, I decided to wait for a second dip to Long, but there was no second dip, the price went up - BECAUSE I was F* SCARED to lose 10% of my capital - to receive an extra 3x. Funny isn't it? - I need to UNLEARN the FEAR of losing 10% of my capital.
What a missed opportunity. Even if I entered, my liquidation price was far away, so, LONG was very safe at this point. It was a 5% chance that I would lose a second time. The reward was 3x, so mathematically speaking: You NEED TO take this risk. This is when I decided to keep more track record of my trades weekly.
Lesson learned:
trust your indicators consistently. Ignore the sentiment. Lost 10%? Good. That means the price will go even higher after the next dip. Just continue.
Profits: - $ 550 (loss)
Missed opportunity: $ 1500 if I listened to my indicators. My edge: It was a 95% expected succes rate.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 20.42.31.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 20.42.31.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Conrad

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 17, 2017
Brussels
Start of WEEK 5
This week was a week full of opportunities, but I missed MOST of them because
1. Take % profit is your indicator shows a resistance level: I didn't place a Take Profit order on places where the price stagnated
2. If we have 3 fake out - it will not brake
3. Take % profit if you indicator shows a resistance level
4. Stick to you SAFE LEVERAGE. It pays in the long run if you are consistent.

Total of 600 $ Missed opportunities, but no major losses/profits.
LESSONS LEARNED.
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOLKS!

Image description:

Green bars: real wallet size status (indicators & EMOTION driven)
White bars: virtual wallet size status if I used my INDICATORS only (missed opportunities)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 19.14.45.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 19.14.45.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 4

NCNY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Mar 26, 2019
If you think your "proven" trading method can double your money every month you better start a crypto hedge fund and be a muti-billionaire or sell your knowledge to a hedge fund for millions

Top level funds with the best minds money can buy and the best trading algorithms can't achieve that goal, what makes you any different?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.