The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stuck or battling demons? This might help.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
There's a whole host of reaction videos to this and it's clear Ren's video struck a chord.

One of my favourites:

Watch how he starts by breaking down the guitar section at the beginning then gets captivated when Ren starts speaking.

View: https://youtu.be/2zixl_SN_n8

Inventor001

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 6, 2020
My takeaway from the second video: Hope will break you. You must abandon hope to make it through these days because if you think there is a light on the other side, your darkest days are ahead of you.
Book recommendation from the video: The War of Art.
What will you do different going forward?
I have never spent time consciously developing my leadership skill. So now I am improving it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
What's your takeaways?
Take action. Take action. And take action for sake of taking action. For the sake of making my contribution to human life.
What will you do different going forward?
Never be too hard on myself. But ensure I do whatever is humanly possible to make life better for those I love and myself.

Very simple. Yet very hard.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 30, 2023
Idk man... There's a book that's called Can't Hurt Me, written by the toughest, hardest mf alive - a Navy SEAL - and not just a SEAL, but chief.

A very strong, honorable man - if you read the book you'll understand.

I doubt he would say "go easy on yourself". He has ran 200 miles in one run. He went through 3 Hell Weeks - it's a part of SEALs training where you don't sleep and are drenched in water and beatdowns for 5 days straight. He ran on broken legs shortly thereafter.

Honestly, I don't know. From what I know, you must do anything, but go easy on yourself.

Perhaps I haven't seen enough, yet.

P.S. For anyone reading this, if you have demons in your head, you'd better work them out. It helped me a ton.
Can't Hurt Me was the one that has helped me, actually.

Last edited:

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL
P.S. For anyone reading this, if you have demons in your head, you'd better work them out. It helped me a ton.
Can't Hurt Me was the one that has helped me, actually.

I'm curious if you don't mind sharing (feel free to PM) - what was it exactly from Can't Hurt Me (I've read it) that helped work out the demons in your head?

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
A music event promoter colleague of mine who battles demons sent me a bunch of Ren videos like four months ago. I watched the beginning of this one and thought wow how frigging amazing. I didn't watch the whole thing though and didn't listen carefully to the words.

Since this video was on the forum a few weeks ago I watched the whole thing almost daily for like 10 days. Its such an artistic masterpiece that captures the struggle so many go through with mental health challenges and addiction. The use of the lights is brilliant against where he is in the song. While it's almost impossible for a healthy minded person to understand what the chaos is like in someone in a mania or psychosis this video gives a glimpse of how chaotic it can be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 30, 2023
I'm curious if you don't mind sharing (feel free to PM) - what was it exactly from Can't Hurt Me (I've read it) that helped work out the demons in your head?
Chapter 5 - armored mind. Not the challenge, but when he was talking about when he sat on the couch and worked it out

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.