The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SinisterLex's - Freelance Giveaway & Other Free Stuff...

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Not a sales ad.

Growing my YouTube channel. Just crossed 800 subs and thought it would be cool to do a 1k giveaway. Entry is open until the channel reaches 1,000 subscribers.

Since the channel is heavily skewed toward a freelance audience, the prize is freelance relevant. The same setup I used to get going on Upwork the first time.

Logitech HD Pro Webcam

hd-pro-webcam-c920.png

Blue Snowball Ice Microphone

215634-L-LO.jpg

These two items form one prize, a basic freelance starter kit. This is a giveaway, not a contest. The winner will be chosen at random. To be eligible you need to subscribe to my YouTube channel. The other requirement is that you sign up on ANY freelance platform and provide proof via screenshot that you've sent at least 1 proposal. (Send via PM, email at lex@sinisterlex.com or via the chat below)

Obviously this may not appeal to seasoned Fastlaners. This is more for beginners. Those looking for a place to start. That said, all are welcome to join. That's it as far as the giveaway goes.

Now the other free stuff..

---

1. Instantly Chat With Me & Others In A 24/7 Chat Server.

Go ahead...try it. It's in my signature or just click here. It's free. I'm in there all day long. Get feedback and help from myself and others in regards to copywriting, freelance, entrepreneurship or whatever.

• I'm NOT selling coaching or courses.
• I do share my YouTube videos and other helpful links.

Here's what it looks like inside..

Chat.png

All kinds of cool stuff going on. I'm usually on by 4am. I stick around throughout the day, but go silent sometimes when I'm working on business or client stuff. Beyond that I head out for the night around 6-7pm CST. Usually I respond instantly, but if not, I still see your questions and comments when I return, and you can chat with each other anytime.

2. Free YouTube Livestream Discussion / Hangouts

A few days ago I held our first YouTube livestream hangout. It's a live discussion where we all get together and talk about the topic of the stream or just hangout. There's a live chat feed and I take questions straight from the feed. You get to talk to me or anyone else who's in the chat.

It's a lot of fun. The tentative schedule is below.

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 10.14.51 AM.png

Friday = Focused entrepreneurial discussion topic.

This one is more structured. Ask questions and share your thoughts around the topic of the day. This Friday we'll chat all things blogging from getting started and finding clients, to niching down, earning higher rates, and even getting into publicity. We'll also cover anything else that comes up that has to do with the topic.

Saturday = General hangout (all topics / questions welcome)

This one is a general Q&A / hangout where we just go live and chat. Could be entrepreneurship, freelance, copywriting, you broke up with your girlfriend, your mom won't let you drive her van to school, or whatever you feel like bringing up.

There's 2 ways to get notified about the Livestreams. The first way is to subscribe to my YouTube channel and be sure to click the NOTIFICATION BELL so you get notifications. The other way is to join the private chat where upcoming livestreams & livestream topics get announced a week or so in advance.

Note: the livestream is open to donations so I can keep the channel AD FREE. You do NOT have to donate. If you do, there are rewards, as you can see in the video description of any stream I do. I've tried to make it valuable for everyone. You support the stream, I do more streams, and give you neat stuff in return. But if you just show up, subscribe, and hang out, that's totally cool too.

Whew..!

I think that's everything, but if you got questions drop 'em below.

Later!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thought I'd share some updates from inside the free chat.

The chat's been open about a week and we have just under 70 people total with 14-16 online throughout the day.

In the last week at least 4 people have landed 4 figure gigs, and others are just getting started.

I really highly encourage any freelancer who sees this to come join us if for no other reason than to be around other people hustling like you.

Also we're at 818 subs and only about 10 people are signed up for the giveaway. :)

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 12.16.00 PM.png

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
@SinisterLex i joined the chat and maybe some other people are interested in this question: Is it okay to hang out there with out going in into freelancing??

I hope sometimes to chat about general entrepeneurship, is that okaY?

Definitely.

The chat is NOT just for freelance.

All entrepreneurial discussions are welcome.

As the chat grows we may separate the channels by topic to keep it organized.

Beyond that, everyone is welcome to talk importing, ebooks, SAAS or anything else relevant to building your personal Fastlane.

:)

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Great contest @SinisterLex, thanks for thinking of us on the FLF. I've been subscribed to your YouTube channel for awhile and just sent you an e-mail. Hope to catch you on the Discord chat.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
This is awesome Lex. Will be throwing a sub your way and hopping on your discord some time!

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Great contest @SinisterLex, thanks for thinking of us on the FLF. I've been subscribed to your YouTube channel for awhile and just sent you an e-mail. Hope to catch you on the Discord chat.

You posted this yesterday. Since then you caught me in the chat! Glad you dropped in. Thanks for subbing! Hope to see you in tonight's livestream if you can make it. If so, come with questions (if you have Qs about blogging that is)!

:D

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
I think I'm going to have to check out both your channel and finally finish your copywriting threads (actually start, I've had the 15 days to freedom one open for a month... I'm a procrastinator)

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Thought I'd share some updates from inside the free chat.

The chat's been open about a week and we have just under 70 people total with 14-16 online throughout the day.

In the last week at least 4 people have landed 4 figure gigs, and others are just getting started.

I really highly encourage any freelancer who sees this to come join us if for no other reason than to be around other people hustling like you.

Also we're at 818 subs and only about 10 people are signed up for the giveaway. :)

View attachment 16716

@SinisterLex i joined the chat and maybe some other people are interested in this question: Is it okay to hang out there with out going in into freelancing??

I hope sometimes to chat about general entrepeneurship, is that okaY?

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
A quick update for anyone looking for The Underground.

The link has changed and though the chat is still free, there is now a pre-entry application to help us filter IN value contributors and filter OUT the true crazies.

Just FYI so you're not surprised when you try to join.

The application is here:
The Underground | SinisterLex.com

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Just checked and we're at 922 subs. 78 left before the giveaway. If you need $100 worth of freelance mic & HD cam, be sure to send me proof you've sent your first freelance proposal and you're subbed to my channel.

Chat's still open too. Around 200 members popping in and out throughout the day in all time zones.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey,

Did you close the Discord channel? Or move it?

I closed it.

Just sent an email out about why.

The only place I'm sharing anything for now is at the link in my signature.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.