The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE SinisterLex's - Executive Contract Copywriter - Final FF Mentorship Offer

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

OP
OP
Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows from Dreams
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
The Underground
Hey guys,

Just wanted to follow up on this since I've had a few questions and because the 15th is the last day before this closes out for good.

Q - What forms of payment do you accept.
A - PayPal only

Q - Won't others in the program be ahead of me?
A - Yes, but this isn't a race. Some will be ahead, some may be behind. You're all on your own journey at your own pace.

Q - Do I have to know copy to join?
A - No, you do not have to know copy. You do have to speak good English. Good grammar helps as well.

Q - Why not just learn copy on my own?
A - Go for it, especially if that's getting you results. If you want to join others on a similar journey in a tight-knit group getting direct feedback and training from me, then this might be for you.

It's not for everyone. I've turned several down. But the guys & girls inside the program say it's worth it, the program is closing, and the price will increase to $5000 before it relaunches in January.

You get access to LIVE group calls twice a week and call recordings in case you miss them. We've done a lot more than copywriting training, including running through sales training, scaling, dealing with clients who don't pay, finding niches, finding your ideal client and more. I've even uploaded a live sales call to the membership site to let others get a feel for how it works.

We're taking it week by week and things are going great, and if you want to join there's just a few days left. Send your application, we'll have a quick call, and if you're a fit we'll invite you in.

Later!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi, just wanted to make sure I get it - with Fox Sales Legends there is coaching, weekly calls...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Amazing book! Actually I bought it, before I joined the forum and it motivated me to join...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock