The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SinisterLex's - Executive Contract Copywriter - Final FF Mentorship Offer

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey guys,

Just wanted to follow up on this since I've had a few questions and because the 15th is the last day before this closes out for good.

Q - What forms of payment do you accept.
A - PayPal only

Q - Won't others in the program be ahead of me?
A - Yes, but this isn't a race. Some will be ahead, some may be behind. You're all on your own journey at your own pace.

Q - Do I have to know copy to join?
A - No, you do not have to know copy. You do have to speak good English. Good grammar helps as well.

Q - Why not just learn copy on my own?
A - Go for it, especially if that's getting you results. If you want to join others on a similar journey in a tight-knit group getting direct feedback and training from me, then this might be for you.

It's not for everyone. I've turned several down. But the guys & girls inside the program say it's worth it, the program is closing, and the price will increase to $5000 before it relaunches in January.

You get access to LIVE group calls twice a week and call recordings in case you miss them. We've done a lot more than copywriting training, including running through sales training, scaling, dealing with clients who don't pay, finding niches, finding your ideal client and more. I've even uploaded a live sales call to the membership site to let others get a feel for how it works.

We're taking it week by week and things are going great, and if you want to join there's just a few days left. Send your application, we'll have a quick call, and if you're a fit we'll invite you in.

Later!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.