The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

S.o.S help me.

Laurynas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 7, 2019
My name is Larry. I made a promise to my self that I will create some kind of business until the end of this year and I have to execute with no excuses. My goal is to make more than 3k in euros per month. In 5 days I will be in Spain. I am Lithuanian so it will take me a minimum of 3 months to learn basic Spanish skills. My ideas in my head were the coffee shops, mobile car washes interior and exterior... Problem is I believe it is far away from Fastlane. I believe it would be just creating a job placement for my self and lucky enough to make ends meet. I believe we all can admit if I would be making a product with correct branding and marketing I could hit the sky I am not afraid of sales face to face or create a proper production were my sales would have the opportunity to grow based on my spirit of hustling. Right now I could invest 1K euros. Do not tell me its not enough. I am lacking not money but knowledge. THE PERSON WHO WILL GUIDE ME PERSONALLY WILL EXPERIENCE MY LOYALTY AS A FRIEND AND RESPECT. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL NEED HELP AND BELIEVE ME I WILL HELP YOU ANYWAY POSSIBLE. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome Larry,

In order to earn money you have to provide something of value to someone who needs it. If you are looking to build an offline business then you have to find out the needs of the people who are in the area you are living.

You won't know this until you get to your destination. And you will have difficulty discerning this if you cannot speak the language fluently.

Maybe you could find ways to help other Lithuanians integrate into a Spanish society? I wouldn't worry too much about creating a Fastlane business until you have built an income that can sustain you.

Laurynas;)

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 26, 2018
Welcome Larry,

In order to earn money you have to provide something of value to someone who needs it. If you are looking to build an offline business then you have to find out the needs of the people who are in the area you are living.

You won't know this until you get to your destination. And you will have difficulty discerning this if you cannot speak the language fluently.

Maybe you could find ways to help other Lithuanians integrate into a Spanish society? I wouldn't worry too much about creating a Fastlane business until you have built an income that can sustain you.

Thank you for the information. Is there people who can share the knowledge of an example natural supplement from creation and design all the way to the sales. The reason so i could start doing something right now in orde to have the money later for off line business. Thank you for attention and support.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Thank you for the information. Is there people who can share the knowledge of an example natural supplement from creation and design all the way to the sales. The reason so i could start doing something right now in orde to have the money later for off line business. Thank you for attention and support.

Larry, read this first:

New Here? Why you should read first and ask questions later..

Then start your search.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I believe it is far away from Fastlane. I believe it would be just creating a job placement for my self and lucky enough to make ends meet.
Personally, I'd flip burgers if I had to, if it made ends meet, and I could work on my own thing on the side.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Nice introduction and feel free to get in touch with me as we both speak same language and I can personally relate to your situation, therefore I could drop some wisdom bombs you may find useful.

I would advice to just start. Don't overthink. Just start. Even if it means creating a job replacement - you will still learn a lot of stuff, such as how to motivate yourself to work on your business while nobody's micromanaging you. Just do it.

THE PERSON WHO WILL GUIDE ME PERSONALLY WILL EXPERIENCE MY LOYALTY AS A FRIEND AND RESPECT. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL NEED HELP AND BELIEVE ME I WILL HELP YOU ANYWAY POSSIBLE.

Trust is costly. I have experienced the loss multiple times myself. Instead of looking for a handout, contribute to this forum and take solid action and provide us with at least some evidence of your determination if you want to attract attention. It feels terrible helping someone out and seeing him disappear - we already experienced too much of this on this forum.

Best of luck!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Trust is costly. I have experienced the loss multiple times myself. Instead of looking for a handout, contribute to this forum and take solid action and provide us with at least some evidence of your determination if you want to attract attention.

The world helps those that help themselves.

It feels terrible helping someone out and seeing him disappear - we already experienced too much of this on this forum.

It's why some of us might seem a little reluctant to invest a lot of time and energy to someone who doesn't help themselves by searching the wealth of information that has already been posted and isn't contributing much to other forum threads.

Laurynas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 7, 2019
Nice introduction and feel free to get in touch with me as we both speak same language and I can personally relate to your situation, therefore I could drop some wisdom bombs you may find useful.

I would advice to just start. Don't overthink. Just start. Even if it means creating a job replacement - you will still learn a lot of stuff, such as how to motivate yourself to work on your business while nobody's micromanaging you. Just do it.

Trust is costly. I have experienced the loss multiple times myself. Instead of looking for a handout, contribute to this forum and take solid action and provide us with at least some evidence of your determination if you want to attract attention. It feels terrible helping someone out and seeing him disappear - we already experienced too much of this on this forum.

Best of luck!
Sorry for dissapearing i was closing my bank accounts and packing, preparing my flat for others to move in, getting ready to change the Country. From today i will be every day if there will be person who will help me with at least minimum guidance. I have lost money before and quite few times so now by the instinct i am trying to be wiser and not dont run with my eyes closed. I really appreciate your attention people. Thank you. Almantas i sent you a private message i hope you will get it and we can communicate and is well for others if there is anyone who has a kind heart to help out i promise i will put my work in and your time will not be wasted in meaningless way. Thank you.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
It's why some of us might seem a little reluctant to invest a lot of time and energy to someone who doesn't help themselves by searching the wealth of information that has already been posted and isn't contributing much to other forum threads.
Do it not for them .... do it for all the people coming behind them!

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
My name is Larry. I made a promise to my self that I will create some kind of business until the end of this year and I have to execute with no excuses. My goal is to make more than 3k in euros per month. In 5 days I will be in Spain. I am Lithuanian so it will take me a minimum of 3 months to learn basic Spanish skills. My ideas in my head were the coffee shops, mobile car washes interior and exterior... Problem is I believe it is far away from Fastlane. I believe it would be just creating a job placement for my self and lucky enough to make ends meet. I believe we all can admit if I would be making a product with correct branding and marketing I could hit the sky I am not afraid of sales face to face or create a proper production were my sales would have the opportunity to grow based on my spirit of hustling. Right now I could invest 1K euros. Do not tell me its not enough. I am lacking not money but knowledge. THE PERSON WHO WILL GUIDE ME PERSONALLY WILL EXPERIENCE MY LOYALTY AS A FRIEND AND RESPECT. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL NEED HELP AND BELIEVE ME I WILL HELP YOU ANYWAY POSSIBLE. Thank you.

How will you support yourself during the venture?

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Why have you changed profile?
Mobile car washes could be automated , also maybe cleaning restaurants at night? Something janitorial? Easy to start and then hire out

Spains economy isnt on fire though , what could you capitalize on to get money when people are austere?

I think if youre braibstorming service businesses it has to be something people cant go without

What about something involving tourists? Spain still has a very good tourist i dustry to tap into

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.