• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

S.o.S help me.

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by Laurynas, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Laurynas

Laurynas New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $58
    My name is Larry. I made a promise to my self that I will create some kind of business until the end of this year and I have to execute with no excuses. My goal is to make more than 3k in euros per month. In 5 days I will be in Spain. I am Lithuanian so it will take me a minimum of 3 months to learn basic Spanish skills. My ideas in my head were the coffee shops, mobile car washes interior and exterior... Problem is I believe it is far away from Fastlane. I believe it would be just creating a job placement for my self and lucky enough to make ends meet. I believe we all can admit if I would be making a product with correct branding and marketing I could hit the sky I am not afraid of sales face to face or create a proper production were my sales would have the opportunity to grow based on my spirit of hustling. Right now I could invest 1K euros. Do not tell me its not enough. I am lacking not money but knowledge. THE PERSON WHO WILL GUIDE ME PERSONALLY WILL EXPERIENCE MY LOYALTY AS A FRIEND AND RESPECT. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL NEED HELP AND BELIEVE ME I WILL HELP YOU ANYWAY POSSIBLE. Thank you.

2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,108
    Welcome Larry,

In order to earn money you have to provide something of value to someone who needs it. If you are looking to build an offline business then you have to find out the needs of the people who are in the area you are living.

You won't know this until you get to your destination. And you will have difficulty discerning this if you cannot speak the language fluently.

Maybe you could find ways to help other Lithuanians integrate into a Spanish society? I wouldn't worry too much about creating a Fastlane business until you have built an income that can sustain you.

3. Laurynas;)

Laurynas;) New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $6
    Thank you for the information. Is there people who can share the knowledge of an example natural supplement from creation and design all the way to the sales. The reason so i could start doing something right now in orde to have the money later for off line business. Thank you for attention and support.

4. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,108
    Larry, read this first:

New Here? Why you should read first and ask questions later..

Then start your search.

5. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $178,381
    Faithlaine, RazorCut and Roli like this.
  6. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $178,381
    Personally, I'd flip burgers if I had to, if it made ends meet, and I could work on my own thing on the side.

kkompoti, minivanman and RazorCut like this.
  7. Almantas

Almantas Nothing to Lose Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,259
    Nice introduction and feel free to get in touch with me as we both speak same language and I can personally relate to your situation, therefore I could drop some wisdom bombs you may find useful.

I would advice to just start. Don't overthink. Just start. Even if it means creating a job replacement - you will still learn a lot of stuff, such as how to motivate yourself to work on your business while nobody's micromanaging you. Just do it.

Trust is costly. I have experienced the loss multiple times myself. Instead of looking for a handout, contribute to this forum and take solid action and provide us with at least some evidence of your determination if you want to attract attention. It feels terrible helping someone out and seeing him disappear - we already experienced too much of this on this forum.

Best of luck!

Mr.C, RazorCut, ZF Lee and 1 other person like this.
  8. RazorCut

Rep Bank:
    $26,108
    The world helps those that help themselves.

It's why some of us might seem a little reluctant to invest a lot of time and energy to someone who doesn't help themselves by searching the wealth of information that has already been posted and isn't contributing much to other forum threads.

Roli, Almantas and Andy Black like this.
  9. Laurynas

Laurynas New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $58
    Sorry for dissapearing i was closing my bank accounts and packing, preparing my flat for others to move in, getting ready to change the Country. From today i will be every day if there will be person who will help me with at least minimum guidance. I have lost money before and quite few times so now by the instinct i am trying to be wiser and not dont run with my eyes closed. I really appreciate your attention people. Thank you. Almantas i sent you a private message i hope you will get it and we can communicate and is well for others if there is anyone who has a kind heart to help out i promise i will put my work in and your time will not be wasted in meaningless way. Thank you.

Andy Black likes this.
  10. ZCP

ZCP Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $26,231
    Do it not for them .... do it for all the people coming behind them!

11. MHP368

MHP368 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $841
    How will you support yourself during the venture?

12. Laurynas;)

Laurynas;) New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $6
    I have a job which will allow me to survive and very minimum investments.

minivanman likes this.
  13. Roli

Roli Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,827
    Why have you changed profile?

14. MHP368

MHP368 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $841
    Mobile car washes could be automated , also maybe cleaning restaurants at night? Something janitorial? Easy to start and then hire out

Spains economy isnt on fire though , what could you capitalize on to get money when people are austere?

I think if youre braibstorming service businesses it has to be something people cant go without

What about something involving tourists? Spain still has a very good tourist i dustry to tap into

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.