Sorry I know this is a subjective question because there are many ways to start a business / provide value but I got curious and wanted to hear from the experiences of the community here as to what skill was the backbone to their business and preferably a skill that can be done remotely/freelance to make money/hustle until the business stands up on it's feet and I can implement it into my own venture.
I want to learn a skill I can freelance/do remotely that solves a problem and can make money (freelancing) to support me BUT transfers well into eCommerce or online venture. (Amazon/Own Store). I am open to hearing your personal ideas outside eCommerce too. From your experience in your business, what skills (preferably high paying) can be done remotely and transfer well growing into a fastlane business. The skill should be able to make money on its own and be used later on for a fastlane venture. It should be able to be done in many niches and areas and in demand.
What skills was your business based on? Coding? PPC? Copywriting? What skills are most relevant today in your opinion for someone looking learn and grow. I feel copywriting is my best bet to work freelance relating to my eCommerce goals correct me if I am wrong or have something to add!
Much love thanks for reading!
I want to learn a skill I can freelance/do remotely that solves a problem and can make money (freelancing) to support me BUT transfers well into eCommerce or online venture. (Amazon/Own Store). I am open to hearing your personal ideas outside eCommerce too. From your experience in your business, what skills (preferably high paying) can be done remotely and transfer well growing into a fastlane business. The skill should be able to make money on its own and be used later on for a fastlane venture. It should be able to be done in many niches and areas and in demand.
What skills was your business based on? Coding? PPC? Copywriting? What skills are most relevant today in your opinion for someone looking learn and grow. I feel copywriting is my best bet to work freelance relating to my eCommerce goals correct me if I am wrong or have something to add!
Much love thanks for reading!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
