The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Remote freelancing skills that can lead to a fastlane business?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Geekour

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 27, 2017
TX
Sorry I know this is a subjective question because there are many ways to start a business / provide value but I got curious and wanted to hear from the experiences of the community here as to what skill was the backbone to their business and preferably a skill that can be done remotely/freelance to make money/hustle until the business stands up on it's feet and I can implement it into my own venture.

I want to learn a skill I can freelance/do remotely that solves a problem and can make money (freelancing) to support me BUT transfers well into eCommerce or online venture. (Amazon/Own Store). I am open to hearing your personal ideas outside eCommerce too. From your experience in your business, what skills (preferably high paying) can be done remotely and transfer well growing into a fastlane business. The skill should be able to make money on its own and be used later on for a fastlane venture. It should be able to be done in many niches and areas and in demand.

What skills was your business based on? Coding? PPC? Copywriting? What skills are most relevant today in your opinion for someone looking learn and grow. I feel copywriting is my best bet to work freelance relating to my eCommerce goals correct me if I am wrong or have something to add!

Much love thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Copywriting and Marketing are up there too. There was a guy who posted a thread about learning cold emailing and it helped him make quite a bit of money and has led to other opportunities.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Freelancing is its own hustle and requires its own set of skills. If you want to do ecom, just do ecom.

If you need money while doing ecom, you're better off getting a job to pay the bills.

Just seems like a roundabout way to do things. It will only take you longer to do freelancing and then ecom, rather than jumping straight into ecom.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Geekour

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 27, 2017
TX
I am learning a lot from the threads and trying to apply it to my life. Lately I have learned we can achieve anything if we understand ourselves and others well enough. Business is all about understanding the mind of your customer (psychology) and having the right positive mindset and philosophy towards life and others. This along with creativity and not being shy to go up to people and communication will allow us to carve a path to help find a market and need to serve. Once we find that need we can use our skills to provide value and draw them and and selling them our product/service. For a while I was going to start a service business but I am more the type to work for hours on end from my computer so ecom feels more in tune. I for sure should get on the phone and in person with people more often though. I am on the path of self discovery and entrepreneurship.

I work nights as an RN so I'm trying to see what I can do with that. It's just life can be distracting and filled with shit pulling our attention into shit we don't need to focus on. I know it sounds selfish but I think it is important that we focus on learning about ourself before venturing into a business. Realize our skills and on them to achieve our ultimate goal/vision.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.