The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
TMFL sighting:

"At last I did it! After more than two years of constant trial and error, I managed to build a successful, profitable product and achieve financial independence! "

"- Millionaire Fastlane

Please, for the love of god, ignore the title! It's cringe as F*ck, and I have a really hard time recommending it for that reason. But, if you ignore the title and the first twenty pages of the book where he talks about chicks and lambos, you'll thank me. The principles in the book are timeless and very close to the indiehacking philosophy.

Three concepts from this book really helped me solidify some raw ideas I had in my mind.

They deserve chapters of their own."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
"Hey, help me start a brand. Let's come up with a different name and copy your products. We'll own the market. This will be your company too man. We'll have it under my name and my accounts. Then we'll start another company, we'll copy the same products and we'll do it under my wife's name. We'll own the industry bro".

Tell him “Great! You should do it.”

Then tell him the MOQ is 5000 bottles at $6 a bottle. He’ll do the math in his head and decide if he’s willing to risk $100k to launch a few products. Lol

ElleMg

Pronounced like the Elle in excellent
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Aug 13, 2020
UK
A comment on a Reddit thread by someone who 'thinks it'd be nice' to blow all their money then end their life, wow.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Lack of Control sighting

This guy built a YT channel based on guitar lesson tutorials. 770k subscribers, 100M views over ten years, etc. YT is deleting his channel in 4 days over multiple copywright claims, but wont tell him anything specific about the claims. Posted on his backup channel:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAEdFRoOYs0

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Please, for the love of god, ignore the title! It's cringe as f*ck, and I have a really hard time recommending it for that reason. But, if you ignore the title and the first twenty pages of the book where he talks about chicks and lambos, you'll thank me. The principles in the book are timeless and very close to the indiehacking philosophy.

LOL, I don't remember talking about "chicks" anywhere in the first twenty pages, much less the rest. Did I forget?

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas

ElleMg

Pronounced like the Elle in excellent
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Aug 13, 2020
UK

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
It infuriates me when some company sells my cell phone number to marketing/political groups. I don't know what company sold my info, but starting about 4-5 days ago I have started getting 5-10 texts a day and 3-5 phone calls from unknown numbers about politics. Spam email is one thing, but my phone just feels a lot more personal and I absolutely hate it.

I used to do cold calling political donation sales for minimum wage in a shady company, they raked in over 1 BILLION dollars harassing people :duh:

They dished out $1 bonus's....... LOL cheap sons of..

Last edited:

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK

StrikingViper69

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Lack of Control sighting

This guy built a YT channel based on guitar lesson tutorials. 770k subscribers, 100M views over ten years, etc. YT is deleting his channel in 4 days over multiple copywright claims, but wont tell him anything specific about the claims. Posted on his backup channel:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAEdFRoOYs0

Musicians are horrendous at understanding the concept of intellectual property. Which seems ironic, as that is where the money is for a musician.

"I have never used a resource that someone else created"
... apart from other peoples songs.

"I wrote the notation myself".
If I rewrote someone elses book, does that mean I own what I wrote? I'd like to think that the answer is obvious. Unfortunately I have seen musicians that believe otherwise.

Even IF he isn't making money from ad-sense... he does not own the rights to what he is doing. If the songwriter does not like this guys video... the songwriter has every right to demand the video is pulled... for any reason they like.

There are ways to secure licences for written music, so I don't know if he did that or not. I suspect not... otherwise there would be nothing to claim against.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Rant: I'm tired of reading self help books, and tired of waiting for the "next step" in the family biz. Need to do more myself. The only thing I can think of taking action on is flipping another house... Not exactly a "business," just a project. Worth it though? Idk. Mortgage or other loans will need to be involved...

Working for entrepreneurs in your family might be better than having a normal job, but it's still just a job until you have shares!

abcdefgh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 1, 2018
I was reading a book about this topic a while ago by Elizabeth Gilbert. She describes how ideas are an energetic life-form looking for a human partner. If it thinks that you can do the job, it will pay you a visit. But, if it notices that you won't collaborate to the execution, it will find someone else. It will not wait for you forever.

Now I know that this is magical realism, but it always stuck with me in a way to remind me that if I don't take action, someone else will.
That actually sounds like the perfect way of thinking about it.
Random thoughts and rant on how the script has a massive hold on society.

Was at a party last week for grand final day, if your not from Australia you won't get it.

Was speaking to one of my lady friends about investing business etc, we got talking she asked if I read the barefoot investor.

I said is it another ETF circle jerk?

She said no its about a guy who was broke in his 30s and turned it around. I said did he turn it around from writing the book?

She said oh I think he made a bit from the book but Yada Yada.

I started to speak about fastlane ideas indirectly, about having a product or service people want and need making it run separate of my time eventually so I am no longer a slave like everyone else

She says well you'll need to go get a business degree for that and basically told me it wasn't possible....

I left it there and just said yeh I could tell she was just so defeated alive but not living.

The script has a great hold so glad I've taken the red pill.
That shit usually annoys me. When people act like they know how all of that works, but they're just mindlessly repeating shit they've never given any critical thought to.

Like when I hear my brother say that starting a successful business if all about luck.

It's like saying that getting a job is all about luck. You may not be guaranteed a job if you get an interview, but that doesn't mean it's pure luck if you get the job. There's a million little things you can do to increase your probability.

Same thing with a business. There's no guarantee a business will succeed, but you can always find ways to increase your probability of it succeeding.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

That actually sounds like the perfect way of thinking about it.

That shit usually annoys me. When people act like they know how all of that works, but they're just mindlessly repeating shit they've never given any critical thought to.

Like when I hear my brother say that starting a successful business if all about luck.

It's like saying that getting a job is all about luck. You may not be guaranteed a job if you get an interview, but that doesn't mean it's pure luck if you get the job. There's a million little things you can do to increase your probability.

Same thing with a business. There's no guarantee a business will succeed, but you can always find ways to increase your probability of it succeeding.

You are right man. Totally agree. Next time your brother says it's about luck, be like "yeah sure, but if your odds are 10% that you make millions, why not just try 10 times to guarantee your success?"

Super dorky but I always think about drop rates in video games. You have to kill 1000 monsters before you get the "loot."

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted78083

In this post, I explain how an extreme fear of working mixed with low confidence is producing lots of action-faking up to the point of paralysis. I'm only talking about myself and I know this is not good, but if you are as scarred as I am to put yourself out there, then keep reading, so you can see you are not alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was 7, I understood I'd have to go to uni one day and then to work, which petrified me. I eventually made it out of highschool and, refusing (and too scarred) to make a choice I didn't want to bear the consequences of, I went to study what people told me to study, so that if I failed, "it would not be my fault".

University was extremely difficult and by the time it was November, I knew I didn't stand a chance. I spent the rest of the year doing nothing and eventually ran away to Australia the following year. Then I came back and went to study the CELTA, a one-month language teaching diploma for which I had neither the knowledge nor skills, but I still got it. Yet, too scarred to get a job as a language teacher, I went to work in the cinema industry the remaining part of the year, before pleasing my parents and eventually entering university a second time.

The primary uni experience in Belgium having traumatized me, I decided to leave again and ran away to the Netherlands to study the easiest subject (communication) where higher education was easier than in Belgium. I spent three years being frustrated because my highschool had been seemingly more difficult than what I was doing at university there. I was deeply unhappy, I knew I was wasting time, but I was too scarred to do anything about it and kept doing these studies because...it was too easy to give up. I eventually came back to Belgium and studied two masters there because I could work in my brother's company, which was "safe".

It was around November 2019 when I started applying for jobs. I got two very positive interviews, one to be a finance consultant (difficult to get with my diploma, I should have been happy to be interviewed) and one to be a management consultant. But fear came back. I was reading Unscripted at the time, and decided to copy MJ into not getting a corporate job because I was too scarred. I sent the companies an email saying I didn't want to start working quite yet and wanted to be taken out of the interview cycle. Then Corona happened. Then, I graduated. Then, not finding any job in Belgium (and not desiring to find one either), I ran away to Poland. Once I arrived, I started looking for internships...in Belgium (go figure). I was offered two interviews, and I declined them both, saying I had just found a position somewhere else. In reality, I had found that "I loved Poland" and wanted to stay there, so I started looking for a job in Poland. I found one, a very good position in a good company, but with obviously half the salary that I would get in Belgium. I got scarred again and declined, and decided that I should do volunteering back to Belgium so as to improve my Dutch.

Then I called my friend and told him all of that, and he told me this: "monfi, everyone is scarred, at some point, you just have to go and put yourself out there".

So, how do you put an end to 8 years of action faking? You start taking action.

So i sent back an email to the Polish company saying I was ready to work for them and that I had made a mistake declining their offer. That probably was the most painful email I ever sent. It felt good afterwards.

Now I'm waiting for their answer. For the first time in my life, I am unemployed, out of school, sleeping in a hostel, without even a gym membership to my name, living off my savings with no other option in sight. Paralyzed at the idea to work, paralyzed at the idea to make a mistake, paralyzed at the idea to do something I shouldn't, paralyzed to fail at something I would be paid to do, or not to understand something I would be explained. And so I don't do anything, waiting for...well, now, waiting for an email. I am smart enough to know how pathetic and ridiculous this situation is, yet, that is what I have chosen, and so i can only blame it on myself. The 7-year-old kid I was promised himself he would never work because he was too scarred, and now, I have achieved that.

I used to criticize people that did nothing. Now, I am one of them. Ouch.

You don't want to end up in that situation. But if you are, you are not alone. Sooner or later, we'll have to face our own fears and work. Then we'll have to face even bigger fears and build a business. In that path, fear is your personal guide to freedom. And the cave you fear often holds the light you seek.

These are cheesy quotes, but they perfectly apply in our situation.

It's time to start working. It's time to grow up. God, this is scary.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
In this post, I explain how an extreme fear of working mixed with low confidence is producing lots of action-faking up to the point of paralysis. I'm only talking about myself and I know this is not good, but if you are as scarred as I am to put yourself out there, then keep reading, so you can see you are not alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was 7, I understood I'd have to go to uni one day and then to work, which petrified me. I eventually made it out of highschool and, refusing (and too scarred) to make a choice I didn't want to bear the consequences of, I went to study what people told me to study, so that if I failed, "it would not be my fault".

University was extremely difficult and by the time it was November, I knew I didn't stand a chance. I spent the rest of the year doing nothing and eventually ran away to Australia the following year. Then I came back and went to study the CELTA, a one-month language teaching diploma for which I had neither the knowledge nor skills, but I still got it. Yet, too scarred to get a job as a language teacher, I went to work in the cinema industry the remaining part of the year, before pleasing my parents and eventually entering university a second time.

The primary uni experience in Belgium having traumatized me, I decided to leave again and ran away to the Netherlands to study the easiest subject (communication) where higher education was easier than in Belgium. I spent three years being frustrated because my highschool had been seemingly more difficult than what I was doing at university there. I was deeply unhappy, I knew I was wasting time, but I was too scarred to do anything about it and kept doing these studies because...it was too easy to give up. I eventually came back to Belgium and studied two masters there because I could work in my brother's company, which was "safe".

It was around November 2019 when I started applying for jobs. I got two very positive interviews, one to be a finance consultant (difficult to get with my diploma, I should have been happy to be interviewed) and one to be a management consultant. But fear came back. I was reading Unscripted at the time, and decided to copy MJ into not getting a corporate job because I was too scarred. I sent the companies an email saying I didn't want to start working quite yet and wanted to be taken out of the interview cycle. Then Corona happened. Then, I graduated. Then, not finding any job in Belgium (and not desiring to find one either), I ran away to Poland. Once I arrived, I started looking for internships...in Belgium (go figure). I was offered two interviews, and I declined them both, saying I had just found a position somewhere else. In reality, I had found that "I loved Poland" and wanted to stay there, so I started looking for a job in Poland. I found one, a very good position in a good company, but with obviously half the salary that I would get in Belgium. I got scarred again and declined, and decided that I should do volunteering back to Belgium so as to improve my Dutch.

Then I called my friend and told him all of that, and he told me this: "monfi, everyone is scarred, at some point, you just have to go and put yourself out there".

So, how do you put an end to 8 years of action faking? You start taking action.

So i sent back an email to the Polish company saying I was ready to work for them and that I had made a mistake declining their offer. That probably was the most painful email I ever sent. It felt good afterwards.

Now I'm waiting for their answer. For the first time in my life, I am unemployed, out of school, sleeping in a hostel, without even a gym membership to my name, living off my savings with no other option in sight. Paralyzed at the idea to work, paralyzed at the idea to make a mistake, paralyzed at the idea to do something I shouldn't, paralyzed to fail at something I would be paid to do, or not to understand something I would be explained. And so I don't do anything, waiting for...well, now, waiting for an email. I am smart enough to know how pathetic and ridiculous this situation is, yet, that is what I have chosen, and so i can only blame it on myself. The 7-year-old kid I was promised himself he would never work because he was too scarred, and now, I have achieved that.

I used to criticize people that did nothing. Now, I am one of them. Ouch.

You don't want to end up in that situation. But if you are, you are not alone. Sooner or later, we'll have to face our own fears and work. Then we'll have to face even bigger fears and build a business. In that path, fear is your personal guide to freedom. And the cave you fear often holds the light you seek.

These are cheesy quotes, but they perfectly apply in our situation.

It's time to start working. It's time to grow up. God, this is scary.

If you want, I'll hire you to fix coronavirus, or something else you're sure you're not qualified for, and give you a deadline of 3 days. I'll even pay you $10. When you inevitably can't solve the problem by the deadline, I can complain a lot and then fire you. You'll know all this in advance of course, so it shouldn't sting too much. But after that, every work experience will come with lower expectations. What can you lose? You already failed to fix an impossible problem for $10... any other failure is silly in comparison. Just get the failure over with, realize it's not the end of the world, and don't quit. Go back to doing your best at whatever you can do.

No kidding, send me a message and I'll do it.

Abrodos

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
After making my first real Fastlane 1k selling an online product to 30 people in two days (the first commercial action of a new brand, with almost no followers/clients, also been years freelancing with irregular monthly income), my father's reaction has been "so what? no extra salary, no retirement, no paid vacation, no guarantee that you'll make this amount every month? Always trying new stuff and not sticking to one thing you'll never improve. What does it offer compared to a real job?

Why do they do this? THis kind of passive-agressive destructive behaviour? his motto is "live your life now that you're young because at 60 you'll be basically too old to do anything. He's been not doing anything SINCE HE WAS F*ckING 30. In all my life I've never seen him meet any new people, try any new project, anything other than complain about everything, get annoyed by everything (this summer the constant topic, at all times, every day is how mosquitos in our garden are ruining his life, or the neighbour's dog) blame others for everything and basically be a pain in the a$$ for those around him (which happens to be just my mother and me because he's never had any social life apart from us.) . And now that he's retired, as he gets older it worsens at giant steps.
My other uncles (entrepreneurs about the same age as him) don't stop cycling, hiking, trying new jobs, new projects, having plenty of social life.

I'd love to have several kids, I've always liked the idea, and I've worked with kids for more than a decade, but I'm really scared to be a father and get old because of inheriting those attitudes. I don't want anyone (kid or wife) to experience living with someone like this. Also I have no siblings so as I get older all this toxic stuff will fall on me alone.
And now I'm angry at him for his trying to undermine this project that is actually showing good signs, and angry at myself for not having left home, and for judging so harshly someone that actually does all that because he wants the best for me.
And I'm angry because I really don't want to leave home! Living alone gets me depressed, I don't want any girlfriend at the moment because I'm focused on business, and the convivence with my parents is mostly okay! Besides, not having fixed expenses has allowed me to develop several small businesses and save 50k, and the house itself is amazing, big, with garden and plenty of room (it was a gift to my mother from his father, an entrepreneur as well, when she married).

Last edited:

StrikingViper69

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
After making my first real Fastlane 1k selling an online product to 30 people in two days (the first commercial action of a new brand, with almost no followers/clients, also been years freelancing with irregular monthly income), my father's reaction has been "so what? no extra salary, no retirement, no paid vacation, no guarantee that you'll make this amount every month? Always trying new stuff and not sticking to one thing you'll never improve. What does it offer compared to a real job?

Why do they do this? THis kind of passive-agressive destructive behaviour? his motto is "live your life now that you're young because at 60 you'll be basically too old to do anything. He's been not doing anything SINCE HE WAS f*ckING 30. In all my life I've never seen him meet any new people, try any new project, anything other than complain about everything, get annoyed by everything (this summer the constant topic, at all times, every day is how mosquitos in our garden are ruining his life, or the neighbour's dog) blame others for everything and basically be a pain in the a$$ for those around him (which happens to be just my mother and me because he's never had any social life apart from us.) . And now that he's retired, as he gets older it worsens at giant steps.
My other uncles (entrepreneurs about the same age as him) don't stop cycling, hiking, trying new jobs, new projects, having plenty of social life.

I'd love to have several kids, I've always liked the idea, and I've worked with kids for more than a decade, but I'm really scared to be a father and get old because of inheriting those attitudes. I don't want anyone (kid or wife) to experience living with someone like this. Also I have no siblings so as I get older all this toxic stuff will fall on me alone.
And now I'm angry at him for his trying to undermine this project that is actually showing good signs, and angry at myself for not having left home, and for judging so harshly someone that actually does all that because he wants the best for me.
And I'm angry because I really don't want to leave home! Living alone gets me depressed, I don't want any girlfriend at the moment because I'm focused on business, and the convivence with my parents is mostly okay! Besides, not having fixed expenses has allowed me to develop several small businesses and save 50k, and the house itself is amazing, big, with garden and plenty of room (it was a gift to my mother from his father, an entrepreneur as well, when she married).
But at times the atmosphere gets really toxic. He had a heart attack some months ago and while he was at the hospital I thought that maybe it'd be better for my mom and me if he died... I feel guilty for thinking that.

The rest of that sucks, but congrats on the first $1k!

Morgan77

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Jan 1, 2020
There's pros living at home as a young entrepreneur, but also an awful lot of cons. I really do regret not pushing harder to get out and be a ski instructor for the coming season, bugger off to Canada or Japan and enjoy my life. Even if I did I'm not sure how it'd happen this year what with the c word. My dad wants me to get a career in the services and keeps trying to guilt me and taking subtle digs. I love him for wanting what he thinks is the best for me because he owned a business but his body couldn't keep up and he's now gone into a career style job, so I guess he wants to save me from getting older and realising I should have gotten a career sooner. He loves skiing too but I know how he really feels about me doing that. I also mentioned this in my INSIDERS intro how it's the one thing I'd actually love to do, however I don't want to fall out of love with it because it's a job, also it isn't going to be a spectacular earner. Growing up in my teens I always had the vision of ski instructing for half the year and owning a business that can keep me going through the summer, but now i'm thinking bigger and saying why on earth have something that can "keep me going", create something that allows you to ski all season for fun, not to get paid.

I feel like I'm so stuck in the future and not moving fast enough. I don't know if i'm looking for advice here as much as I need to get some thoughts out, but anything would be appreciated.

D

Deleted78083

No kidding, send me a message and I'll do it.

Thank you for the proposal, it made me laugh and thinking. Eventually, they gave me the job, so now that I have a foundation for food and shelter, I can start dedicating myself to develop a specialized skill :D

abcdefgh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 1, 2018

Why do they do this? THis kind of passive-agressive destructive behaviour? his motto is "live your life now that you're young because at 60 you'll be basically too old to do anything. He's been not doing anything SINCE HE WAS f*ckING 30. In all my life I've never seen him meet any new people, try any new project, anything other than complain about everything, get annoyed by everything (this summer the constant topic, at all times, every day is how mosquitos in our garden are ruining his life, or the neighbour's dog) blame others for everything and basically be a pain in the a$$ for those around him (which happens to be just my mother and me because he's never had any social life apart from us.) . And now that he's retired, as he gets older it worsens at giant steps.

But at times the atmosphere gets really toxic. He had a heart attack some months ago and while he was at the hospital I thought that maybe it'd be better for my mom and me if he died... I feel guilty for thinking that.
Why is he doing this? Because he hates his life. When he sees you doing something like making $1000 in two days, it makes him feel insecure. So he shits on you to make himself feel better.

I've been around plenty of people who do this. Either get them out of your life, don't tell them about your accomplishments (tell someone who's actually encouraging), or call them out for what they're doing. That last part may not work though. Some people have the self-awareness of a chimp.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Today self claimed entrepreneurs and makers are like:

I'll open the grocery store!
Oh look, my first client.
-Hello, how can i help you?
-I'd like pound of carrots.
-Oo-k, how do carrots look like?
-Huh? They are kind of orange and long.
-Orange and long , copy that.
Where i can get those?
- Excuse me?
-You know, where i can get orange and long things?
-(To self) Screw that. (Walks away)

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Where i can get those?
- Excuse me?

main-qimg-c9f42293babfa948f13345acb71ccc91.jpg

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
So the suggestion to Johnny and Gravy is to build app, that is aimed at such business owner: like exterior house cleaning.
You guys have experience in your own fields.

I tried this, it didn't go well but I hired a dude off UpWork who may or may not have known what he was doing.

That is my goal though. I have a network of business owners doing the same thing, I consult and teach them, and will eventually sell software to them to automate their business, since I know the ins and outs.

If you could link me to that post you read that would be great, or if you have anyone else I could talk to that has done this successfully! Huge help.

haha BET.

If I'm gonna get called out like that then I guess I gotta do it.

And also, S/O to @GravyBoat for being a badass who came to India with me and drove a rickshaw 2,000 miles in January.

View attachment 34680
View attachment 34679
Holy shit, just saw this post. What an epic trip!

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
"...Kim Song Ok, a centenarian living in the township of Jaeryong County, South Hwanghae Province."

"She dedicated herself to increasing agricultural production for decades with a sense of responsibility for the granary of the country."

"Leading a worthwhile life as a member of the family of a patriotic martyr, she requests her descendants to do more work for the country."

www.rodong.rep.kp/en/index.php?strPageID=SF01_02_01&newsID=2020-09-27-0002

Hmm. I wonder what message they were trying to get across?

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016

Where i can get those?
- Excuse me?
Oh. It applies even if you want to send people to the Mars:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1309390263333289986

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
What The F*ck. Today, I learned that "Yosemite" is not pronounced "yose-mite" but as "yoh-sem-mi-tee"! How strange. It goes against the basic laws of english pronunciation!

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
What The f*ck. Today, I learned that "Yosemite" is not pronounced "yose-mite" but as "yoh-sem-mi-tee"! How strange. It goes against the basic laws of english pronunciation!

English language is fun, especially the word f___

Greeting a friend..... Hey F___ face!
Greeting someone you dont like... F you!
Telling someone to go away.. F off!
Confusion..... What the F ?
Late to something.... F ______ !
Showing excitement... Holy F ___ !

:rofl:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.