The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Who here has a property mgmt company or is familiar with the model? Got some questions.

I have a buddy who I think is a great match for starting one, but I don't want to give bad information.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
Someone made the comment that so-called "third-world countries":
  • Have better infrastructure
  • Are cleaner
  • Are safer
  • Don't have culture wars
  • Have lower levels of debt
  • Develop faster
  • Have nicer and happier people
  • Reasonable birthrates
  • Love their country and history
  • Have more free speech (you're allowed to criticize a bunch of non-politically correct topics which you can no longer do in the west without losing your life)
They may have a point. The free speech part is striking.

I am currently cruising through non-EU post-Soviet countries and the first thing people tell me when I say I am from Belgium is a bunch of highly non-politically correct comments, which is an imaginable breath of psychological fresh air.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
A lot of young people who lack wisdom and experience. When I used to visit the Lambo forum regularly, it got so bad with the teenagers they actually banned anyone under 18. It cleaned up a lot of the dumb posts that popped up every so often, "How can I get a Lambo?" "Can someone give me a ride in their Lambo?"

The idea of doing that here feels like throwing out the baby with the bath water. When a teenager has interest in business, it is a victory. Limiting them feels counterintuitive.
It reminds me of when a national coach asked us whether the best coaches should coach top athletes or beginners.

From this thread:

Wow, one of the top coaches in the country turned up to teach us newbies? I was impressed, and dumb-struck.

He commented on this too, asking whether we thought the best coaches should coach the Olympic athletes, or coach the kids who've just turned up to their first training session.

We figured the best coaches should coach the best athletes, but he just smiled and shook his head.

He reasoned that the Olympic athletes can pretty much coach themselves. That they're so passionate about the sport they'd overcome whatever problems they had... even if it meant asking for help.

Whereas... the young child who's just started in athletics needs the best coach they can get. So they get started on the right foot. So they don't get injured. So they pick up the right skills in a way they understand. And most importantly, so they enjoy themselves and don't drop out of the sport, or even worse, drop out of sports altogether.

We were going to become assistant club coaches in grass roots clubs. We were going to be the first coaches the youngest kids would interact with. This guy's mission, in the two hours he had us, was to make us good enough coaches to keep those kids coming back.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Extracted from this thread.
(what would you do if you were younger)

The tragedy of life is that we only get the knowledge that we need, AFTER we needed it the most.

Say for example you desperately need to change a car tire and you don't know how. You will know how to do it only AFTER you've already done it.

Same happens with life.

You'll know the optimal strategy of living your teens and 20s once they are over.

The only solution to this catch-22 is to:
  • Acknowledge the fact that you know nothing and you desperately need more experience
  • Listen to and learn from older successful people, not from the average retards - being older doesn't always mean wiser
  • Do as many things as you can in order to gain experience and set yourself up for success in the future

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 28, 2022

What is your thoughts about meritocracy? Is it effective to have a worldview that meritocracy should be the standard in work/sports/organizations?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022

What is your thoughts about meritocracy? Is it effective to have a worldview that meritocracy should be the standard in work/sports/organizations?
I stopped reading this garbage after this sentence:

"Although widely held, the belief that merit rather than luck determines success or failure in the world is demonstrably false. This is not least because merit itself is, in large part, the result of luck. "

The best course of action is to be smart and work hard, and let nature take its course. Those that truly deserve to win, will win.

How the world is, and how it should be, is completely irrelevant for a determined entrepreneur that knows how to focus on his mission.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
"Although widely held, the belief that merit rather than luck determines success or failure in the world is demonstrably false. This is not least because merit itself is, in large part, the result of luck. "

Wow, a thousands of parents send their children to such a fine university so they can learn such garbage. More evidence that major universities here in the US are nothing but indoctrination camps. While the author isn't from there, they chose to reprint this Manifesto of Mediocrity.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

It is badly defined by the article.

The idea about meritocracy is not saying one person’s accomplishment is totally due to his or her own effort and talent.

The debate is about if societies and organisations should allocate positions and investing resources into winners rather than losers.

One example is that you want to hire the “best” people for the job regardless of other factors such as nationality and seniority.

In the education system many public schools to some extend identify gifted children and groom them in accelerated programs. It can be controversial because why should tax dollar of the public used to fund the benefit of a few. But you could justify using meritocracy “they deserve because they perform”.

You can have a case where meritocracy, when pushed to the extreme, becomes absurd ethically. Imagine U.S. is ruled by a dictator who believes that death penalty should be widely enforced to murder, robbery and theft so that you have a large supply of organs to be used by Elon Musk or Steve Jobs when their organs fail. Perfectly “Meritocratic”.

Steve Jobs would have been alive and we would have much better gadgets today.

Meritocracy is an open national policy directive in Singapore. But we have abandoned the some elements of the “toxic meritocracy” to build a more inclusive meritocracy that emphasizes more on empathy towards losers and building more diverse benchmarks deciding what the merits are.

It was a social consensus under the culture of meritocracy to celebrate and praise the top ten percent and publicly shame the bottom ten percent. Today that is considered toxic, socially and politically unacceptable and we have moved on.

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Wow, and thousands of parents send their children to such a fine university so they can learn such garbage. More evidence that major universities here in the US are nothing but indoctrination camps.

It’s a crap article. They did a bad job articulating a complex topic of how much luck plays a role in financial success. They use Bill Gates as an example, plenty of smart programmers didn’t become the richest but he did.

I can’t tell the purpose of this article other than more useless fluff.

“This is not least because merit itself is, in large part, the result of luck. Talent and the capacity for determined effort, sometimes called ‘grit’, depend a great deal on one’s genetic endowments and upbringing.”

Basically this tells me:

1. Person A is born into bad family and uses that as “lucky” motivation for grit.
2. Person B is born into a wealthy family and gets hooked on designer drugs, ruins family fortune because he has no grit.

Pretty sure that’s not what the author meant to tell me. Lol.

I’m all for free speech. They can write whatever they want, doesn’t mean we have to listen.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I stopped reading this garbage after this sentence:

The best course of action is to be smart and work hard, and let nature take its course. Those that truly deserve to win, will win.

How the world is, and how it should be, is completely irrelevant for a determined entrepreneur that knows how to focus on his mission.

Wow, and thousands of parents send their children to such a fine university so they can learn such garbage. More evidence that major universities here in the US are nothing but indoctrination camps.
If you are sitting in a college class and they tell you that everything is luck, you should immediately pack up your books and backpack and walk out. Because why bother graduating?

Absolute BS, can’t believe how pathetic the world has become. Focus on what you can control!

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Whats it with the forex traders here recently?

It baffels me that there are 18 year olds who want to learn that while having 50€ laying around instead of something real and helpful.
Like how can people not understand that it is one of the dumbest moneymaking trends out there.

"SMMA" and Dropshipping are, while misrepresented, real businesses and teach real skills.
Trading forex does not teach real business skills and is not a reliable way to make money for 99.999999999% of people.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
Haven't been on here that much recently and I feel a bit embarrassed to say it but I need to. A lot of the reason is I haven't been pursuing a Fastlane goal. That needs to change.

Positive things that I've done in the meantime:
Have a good paying remote job (but I feel the worry of being too dependent on that, and the comfort is probably my main obstacle, other than being in my own way)
Bought a house and have enough in savings/etc to cover me, in a decent area
Have been free to pursue sports, etc. that I like
Helped my girlfriend get out of her 9-5 and move to something that has more potential upside/Fastlane

Negative things:
I wasted and wasted so much time on social media. I nuked the main culprit recently (twitter). It sucked so much energy that I should have spent elsewhere. A bit bitter about that realization and still feeling some embarrassment
I got memberships to good courses, got decently far along, then totally failed to take real action on something that would move the needle. Nobody to blame but myself
Developed an app but never finished it
Have some habitual spending/entertaining habits that won't sink me but don't have real strong long term benefit.

I'm in the process of regrouping and refreshing the skills that I've neglected for a while.

I'm glad the forum is here because it's incredibly motivational. Great to see people build things and get started. So many that have far less to start with than I do, but have intense drive to make something happen. The past few years were very trying for many reasons and I'm happy to see that this is still going strong.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
  • Acknowledge the fact that you know nothing and you desperately need more experience
  • Listen to and learn from older successful people, not from the average retards - being older doesn't always mean wiser
  • Do as many things as you can in order to gain experience and set yourself up for success in the future
This reminds me that tomorrow is my first day volunteering for usher duty at church...

...something I've NEVER done before.

It can be considered a mega-church, with at least a thousand folks attending over this weekend.

I still don't consider being a 'people person' one of my strengths, although I can pull the extrovert switch
once in a while. But I realised there were LOTS than can be picked up from ushering.

First, it can be a good place to learn how to deal with difficult people.

I'm talking folks stressed out and broken from work or family over the week...coming to church in droves.

Secondly, you learn how to remember people.

A chap who worked in ushering for over 10 YEARS (pretty long for volunteer work with some high turnover rates) talked about how he could remember where the regulars sat, and recognise if the folks were new to the church. How to defuse some potentially explosive situations (yes...they can happen in church).

This church isn't short of young people, but I did realise it was the SAME old elderly regulars working as ushers, time again and again.

I could scratch my head all day long wondering why no new blood was joining up...or head in to see what kept them serving faithfully year after year, and learn from them.

Whats it with the forex traders here recently?

It baffels me that there are 18 year olds who want to learn that while having 50€ laying around instead of something real and helpful.
Like how can people not understand that it is one of the dumbest moneymaking trends out there.

"SMMA" and Dropshipping are, while misrepresented, real businesses and teach real skills.
Trading forex does not teach real business skills and is not a reliable way to make money for 99.999999999% of people.
I feel capital management and emotional controls are extremely underrated topics, that gurus don't talk much about.

These trading sub-skills can be crucial for Fastlane business as well.

Of course, you can't control the markets 100%, with 100,000 things that could go wrong like macro-events, wars, government debt, commodities, money supply, etc.

And if trading takes over your life, read how Jesse Livermore (a trading legend too!) exited the stage...

Haven't been on here that much recently and I feel a bit embarrassed to say it but I need to. A lot of the reason is I haven't been pursuing a Fastlane goal. That needs to change.

Positive things that I've done in the meantime:
Have a good paying remote job (but I feel the worry of being too dependent on that, and the comfort is probably my main obstacle, other than being in my own way)
Bought a house and have enough in savings/etc to cover me, in a decent area
Have been free to pursue sports, etc. that I like
Helped my girlfriend get out of her 9-5 and move to something that has more potential upside/Fastlane

Negative things:
I wasted and wasted so much time on social media. I nuked the main culprit recently (twitter). It sucked so much energy that I should have spent elsewhere. A bit bitter about that realization and still feeling some embarrassment
I got memberships to good courses, got decently far along, then totally failed to take real action on something that would move the needle. Nobody to blame but myself
Developed an app but never finished it
Have some habitual spending/entertaining habits that won't sink me but don't have real strong long term benefit.

I'm in the process of regrouping and refreshing the skills that I've neglected for a while.

I'm glad the forum is here because it's incredibly motivational. Great to see people build things and get started. So many that have far less to start with than I do, but have intense drive to make something happen. The past few years were very trying for many reasons and I'm happy to see that this is still going strong.
Glad that you are picking things up once more!

Don't be too hard on yourself. I feel we all experience life in cycles...there will be stronger times...and there will be times where we have to regroup and yes, refresh ourselves! We are all not Supermen!

Taking track of the positive stuffs is good...gratitude. It does help me point out strengths I can build better on, and
identify people in my life whom I should give more time to.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Yep for that reason I dont listen to my parents for the most part and am taking action on several things right now.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida

Holy crap!

I uploaded a video here and the AI created edited clips in 10 min.

It does zooms, emojis, cuts, color, and you can edit the words and the way the font looks.

d9d27d5f83b86999650705fa52654f4e (1).png
16485ce20cd97f149f8c08e4810ec0e0.png

Last edited:

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
My new pet phrase is "this is the real truth."

You see, if I append that phrase to any statement, it ultimately makes it true.

God is not man or a woman, it is a genderless arachnid. This is the real truth.

Ugh, add "Truth be told." to the list of annoying conclusions.

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
Using plugins with ChatGPT-4.

Humanity will soon be divided into two parts: those who produce stuff, and those who consume them.

Edit: the funniest thing is that people made a plugin for SEO, not realizing that AI was *the* SEO killer.

There are already lots of plugins that enable you to find whatever you want online, from products to plane tickets to (ofc) any type of information.

Eg: Kayak made one that organizes your trip from start to finish. Zapier made one as well.

Meanwhile, everyone's there fighting about what a woman is lol

Last edited:

Qeno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
May 5, 2022
Hey,
since a few days my website is up and running and Google Ads seems to start too.
My stats are:
- Google Ads: 15 clicks and 240 impressions
- Squarespace: 480 direct visits, 13 paid visits, and 2 visits per search term.

I wonder where the 480 direct are from. While most of them are from my home country, 20% also coming from Dublin (hey Andy ;)).
My website is very niche and doesn't have a popular name/isn't well known. I don't understand why so many are visiting from Dublin and where overall all the direct clicks are coming from? The only thing I do is Google Ads at the moment.
Does anyone have an idea on where the direct visits might be coming from?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I wrote the post first in INSIDERS. But I think this actually is more appropriate for the common sections.

There is someone who posted elsewhere that he tried business for seven years and nothing works.

Part of business is trial and error throwing mud onto the wall and see what sticks.

But there is also a strong elements of white elephant in the room. We actually know what a “winner” looks like. The kind of products and services where customers say “shut up and take my money”.

Our fellow fastener James Jani made high quality documentaries that you know they will go viral even you don’t look at the stats.

If we don’t even intend or aim to make a product or services that can make customers scream “shut up and take my money”, we will inevitably fall into the harder path of wondering why there is no sales.

The best sales strategy is to create a product and services that sells itself.

Everything else are harder paths even if they could work.

Cognitively there is human bias to avoid the hard path and end up in harder path ironically.

Say for example we know the best path for wealth accumulation quickly is through business and entrepreneurship.

People do know the common axiom of truth that “You cannot get rich working for others”.

Because entrepreneurs has a notorious reputation of being hard, people avoid it and experiment with harder paths such FIRE.

Human tendency first works with logic, and find out that the best path is the hard path. And then because our wishful thinking wants to avoid the hard path, it fells into denial stage with hope and pray that there is a miracle elsewhere where it is not as hard.

The same for diet and nutrition as well. The law of thermodynamics dictates calories counting to be the most effective strategy. You have gurus who spins facts and figures to sell easier paths because they know most people refuse to accept a restrictive lifestyle.

The same is true for relationship as well. Everyone knows what an attractive man/ woman looks like and what qualities they possess. The kind of person who checks all the boxes with the opposite sex says :”Shut up and be my man/woman”. The idea of working towards that is so intimidating that we have a whole contemporary knowledge sold by guru who try to teach you how to have “text game” and “be in your frame” and do this pick up line and do that sheet…”Dont reply text immediately”. These are peasant tactics and we know it.

I am writing this due to some inspiration of recent events that happened around me. It just created a deeper awareness of the issue that I don’t think I fully even appreciate previously.

Most of us already know what REALLY works. We just need to accept that this is hard, a very hard path and surely not an easy one. Any wishful thinking or unacceptance will lead us to HARDER paths and more time/resources wasted.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
  • Are cleaner
  • Are safer
  • Develop faster
  • Reasonable birthrates
  • Have more free speech (you're allowed to criticize a bunch of non-politically correct topics which you can no longer do in the west without losing your life)

I am currently cruising through non-EU post-Soviet countries and the first thing people tell me when I say I am from Belgium is a bunch of highly non-politically correct comments, which is an imaginable breath of psychological fresh air.
Free speech is subjective.

In non-western countries generally there is less tolerance for poking and making fun of political leaders.

ajakupi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jun 1, 2023
Croatia
  • Are cleaner
  • Are safer
  • Develop faster
  • Reasonable birthrates

As a citizen of Croatia and North Macedonia I can tell you especially Croatia is such as safe country (in think it was 3rd most safe country in the World), we have very good infrastructure and people are mostly very happy (especially those who don't live in Zagreb).
Idk if Croatia is in the category of "third-world country" but I know North Macedonia is. Which has mostly bad roads, polluted air (in the cities, which aren't that big) and not soo good electricity infrastrucutre (often no electricity for 15-30min) in the villages where most people live but overall the people are very happy and very social. And you can say what you want except swear the God and curse strangers but I think that should be the norm everywhere.

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
I met a guy who bought a house and turned it into a hostel.

Never heard of the fastlane, never wanted to be rich, never had any biz experience.

Don't overcomplicate it.

Edit: I made this meme:

1685816543304.png

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Why do we have so few entrepreneurs compared to the general population?

IMG_0237.jpeg

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I met up with a student of Business #1 today, and for whatever reason luck came up. His goal is to start a business using the license he got with us. My description of luck and opportunity usually goes something like this:

Opportunity is practically everywhere. 100 opportunities went by within 10 feet of us while I delivered this sentence. Some are better than others.

Luck is both environmental and skill-based. Wherever you are, there are latent opportunities, plus hundreds of momentary opportunities every hour. You could meet the right person. You could identify a new market. You could convince someone to buy something. You could impress someone so much that they offer you a job on the spot.

Of course, identifying these possibilities is a skill in itself. As is causing them to manifest in a positive way. No opportunity is the last one you'll ever see... unless of course you blind yourself to opportunity (also kindof a skill... at least, you need to focus on the kinds of opportunity that drive you toward a goal).

So if someone is "lucky" in business, it's not some occult phenomenon. They weren't blessed by the universe, or "set for life" by rich parents. They just started to understand the opportunities flowing around them at all hours, like a deluge. And then, they poked at those opportunities and figured out how to make them funnel money into their pockets, channel more of the right kinds of opportunity in their direction, etc.

So that's luck... essentially the skill of finding opportunity-rich places, groups, topics, and environments, and experimenting with the opportunities that fly at you until you figure out how to make them work for you. You're welcome!

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

If anyone here rents, lives in a place with some tourism and wants a step up in lifestyle, keep an eye out for what I'll call "distressed airbnb'ers." You're gonna see a wave of them very soon.

My current spot is $1200/mo in a hot area that averages $2800+/mo for a comparable unit. No, rent has never been raised. I snagged it as a former ABNB in April 2020 just after covid crushed tourism.

My eyes are set on a place just out of town that's a magnitude improvement and 30% cheaper that...guess what...was originally an ABNB that the owners stopped wanting to manage, were overleveraged, can't sell favorably yet, or hit a market low.

Basically something went wrong in their math and your long term let has to cover their payment, or else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The only way to lose weight is to starve yourself.

Every time I work on some weight loss with fasting some dip shit has to chime in with theories on “starvation mode” and “what you really have to do is eat more” nonsense.

I don’t understand why this idiocy is so prevalent.

To not be fat, you need to not have enough food to remain fat.

Sure you can burn some too, but again, you’re starving yourself.

I blame crap advice for why I took this long to finally take real and total control and I don’t hold back with people dishing it out anymore. If you think someone who wants to lose weight can do it without starving themselves, you are lying.

Controlled starvation is the only way.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Every time I work on some weight loss with fasting some dip shit has to chime in with theories on “starvation mode” and “what you really have to do is eat more” nonsense.

I blame crap advice for why I took this long to finally take real and total control and I don’t hold back with people dishing it out anymore. If you think someone who wants to lose weight can do it without starving themselves, you are lying.

Starvation is probably too strong of a word. It's more like burn more calories than you take in so your body uses its stored calories to provide you with energy. Personally I don't think your body is thinking, man I used up that extra fat in my belly today, so I better eat more to refatten it up, let's send the brain the hungry signal. It's probably our brain thinking, man I ran 20 miles today, I deserve to eat a little more tonight and also gimme that dessert.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

There's more levers to pull, but agreed.

Fasting/Caloric restriction is the first and most important step (I'm down ~20 lbs since December).

"Eating makes you skinny" is what got me the 20 pounds in the first place :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
Companies that have been saved all followed the same pattern:

1. Cut cost (fire people, cut advantages)
2. Sell the parts of the biz that dont do well.
3. Rebrand
4. Improve what you do well

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

Because telling truth doesn't sell, and accepting the fact means accepting hardship.

Most people want to believe there are ways to have the cake and eat it, and we have an industry of fad diets promoting what people want to hear.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.