Today's my 13th day of my roadtrip across the US. It's amazing how differently you can see things when taking some time to step away and reflect. A few days ago I was in yellowstone and it was very rare to see anyone young (20-40) enjoying some vacation time.
Stopped by the Mall of America as well in Minnesota and opportunities are endless. So many interactions I've had with people over the course of this trip that were subpar from them, shows SUCS opportunity everywhere. Now that my trip is coming to end, I don't want to go back to working lol but it's the only way out of rat race.
Stopped by the Mall of America as well in Minnesota and opportunities are endless. So many interactions I've had with people over the course of this trip that were subpar from them, shows SUCS opportunity everywhere. Now that my trip is coming to end, I don't want to go back to working lol but it's the only way out of rat race.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

