What's new

Piano's Progress Thread number #2137: Google Ads!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

piano

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
782
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$3,569
User Power: 290%
Hey everyone,

Many of you already know me but I'll give a quick recap.

I'm 20, did window cleaning from 16yo to 19yo in Germany but moved to Poland in January this year.
There's lots of stuff that happened, but basically at some point I went with Google Ads, also because of previous experience with it.

I landed a $1,000 client in May and had a few other experiments and smaller projects, but I haven't managed to build anything consistent yet.
I got a job 1.5 months ago and it's pretty okay actually. Home office. 1400€ net per month, which isn't that much obviously, but for Polish circumstances and considering my age and (lack of) degree, this is actually above the median.
I'm renting my own place for the first time and finally found my community.
This week I was celebrating my birthday and 20-25 people came!

This year has been very stressful, but it seems like I've finally arrived and can relax a little.
So I'm not looking to attempt to grind and hustle 24/7 until I get burned out again (that usually didn't work for me either way).
Not worth it.

Since I now have a stable income and aren't struggling to survive anymore, I can make more calm and patient decisions than previously and spend more time on them.

Through some folks on the forum I've come to the idea of making youtube videos so that I could passively get customers (pull instead of push).
I'm targeting German local businesses.
I uploaded my first Google ads tutorial a week ago and it's gotten 22 views with roughly 2 hours of watch time (it's 34 minutes long).
1791711790117.webp
I think the video is good.
I recorded the intro with my face in a hurry though after work, so I didn't have time to shave or fix my hair or do anything really so I look really ugly lmfao but apparently some people still decided to watch after it so I guess that's all that counts.
Here some other stats:
1791711954548.webp
Of views:
Recommendations
52 %
YouTube-Search
34 %


At first I thought that youtube was cooked, but the views been slowly rising and I think this could actually work.
I'm gonna think about the next video for now. At some point I should probably also branch out onto shorts/other reel platforms.
Obviously I don't know if it's gonna really work, but there's only one way to find out.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O mepfif e $1,000 dmoipv op Nez epf jef e gix uvjis iyqisonipvt epf tnemmis qsukidvt, cav O jewip'v nepehif vu caomf epzvjoph duptotvipv ziv.
O huv e kuc 1.5 nupvjt ehu epf ov't qsivvz ulez edvaemmz. Juni uggodi. 1400€ piv qis nupvj, xjodj otp'v vjev nadj ucwouatmz, cav gus Qumotj dosdantvepdit epf duptofisoph nz ehi epf (medl ug) fihsii, vjot ot edvaemmz ecuwi vji nifoep.
O'n sipvoph nz uxp qmedi gus vji gostv voni epf gopemmz guapf nz dunnapovz.
Vjot xiil O xet dimicsevoph nz cosvjfez epf 20-25 qiuqmi deni!

O'n wisz jeqqz vu sief ov. Vjot tumof, jeqqz juni ceti xomm fu xupfist vu zuas qsufadvowovz epf hipisem nuuf.

O gopf zuas ZuaVaci tvsevihz opvsohaoph. Esi zua huoph vu gudat up katv upi podji us sidusf wofiut ecuav foggisipv opfatvsoit?
 
O gopf zuas ZuaVaci tvsevihz opvsohaoph. Esi zua huoph vu gudat up katv upi podji us sidusf wofiut ecuav foggisipv opfatvsoit?
Neopmz ov't huoph vu ci tvagg vjev xomm ci simiwepv vu nz veshiv eafoipdi, xjodj xuamf csuefmz ci Hisnep mudem tiswodi catopitt uxpist.

Ecuav xjev O'n huoph vu sidusf, vjisi ot qsucecmz e muv vu djuuti gsun:
-Vavusoemt/haofit
-siem Edduapv eafovt
-Voqt epf vsodlt
-"Ot huuhmi eft tvomm qsugovecmi?"
-"Fuit huuhmi eft neli tipti gus zuas catopitt?"
-"Fu zua hiv e muv ug dmodlt cav pu demmt?"
-Ivd.
 
Neopmz ov't huoph vu ci tvagg vjev xomm ci simiwepv vu nz veshiv eafoipdi, xjodj xuamf csuefmz ci Hisnep mudem tiswodi catopitt uxpist.

Ecuav xjev O'n huoph vu sidusf, vjisi ot qsucecmz e muv vu djuuti gsun:
-Vavusoemt/haofit
-siem Edduapv eafovt
-Voqt epf vsodlt
-"Ot huuhmi eft tvomm qsugovecmi?"
-"Fuit huuhmi eft neli tipti gus zuas catopitt?"
-"Fu zua hiv e muv ug dmodlt cav pu demmt?"
-Ivd.
Podi. Jux nepz wofiut xomm zua aqmuef gsun vufez apvom Puwincis 1tv?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MTF
O nutvmz ati ZuaVaci et gsii jutvoph gus wofiut epf O jewi emm tusvt ug foggisipv wofiut aq up nz djeppim.

Xjev't opvisitvoph ot vjev e wofiu gsun 3 nupvjt ehu vjev't apfis 5 nopavit epf jef upmz 60 woixt ev vji voni edvaemmz csuahjv e mief epf e pix dmoipv metv xiil.

Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/Qeh0kcicW8t?to=FL0PHPjeQboQrjT2


@Fewof Govb jet e wofiu up jot djeppim ecuav Huuhmi Eft gus nucomi vzsi siqeost xovj e gix japfsif woixt epf O vjopl ov't huv jon fubipt ug mieft. O vjopl ji emtu fuit sietupecmz ximm up vji tjusv-gusn wofiu djeppimt.

O jewi e muwi-jevi simevouptjoq xovj dupvipv. O dsievi tvagg vu jimq qiuqmi epf gus xjip qiuqmi hiv sigissif vu ni vjip vjiz dep djidl uav nz MoplifOp qsugomi epf dupvipv up vjisi.

Cav O fup'v vjopl dupvipv jet ciip nz neop xez ug hivvoph pix catopitt, puv fosidvmz epzxez. O vjopl xjev jeqqipt ot qiuqmi sief nz dupvipv, lpux vjev O fu Huuhmi Eft, epf op vjios vsewimt og vjiz duni edsutt tunicufz xju piift jimq xovj Huuhmi Eft, vjiz vjip sigis vjin vu ni.

O tvomm vjopl e civvis xez ug hipisevoph mieft gus zuas ehipdz ot vu hipisevi mieft gus zuas dmoipvt epf ati vjuti gsii mieft vu fsan aq catopitt. Tunivjoph vu duptofis.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

  • Like
Reactions: MTF
Back
Top Bottom