• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Customer Service Own a Business? Answer Your Damn Phone

Discussion in 'People Mgmt: Customers, Employees, Investors' started by amp0193, Feb 3, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Paul Thomas

Paul Thomas Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,543
    Came in for Gold post. Left with mayonnaise knowledge.

samsara, jpanarra, Scot and 1 other person like this.
  2. Azure

Azure Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,211
    When you guys refer to "bulk", are you referencing pack size or order volume? Heinz definitely makes 5/10 lt tubs of mayo though. Not sure why you'd use Heinz over Hellman's though, the quality is generally considered to be lesser.

I deal directly with both French's, Heinz etc and may be able to help you out. I am in Canada though, so that may be prohibitive.

3. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,422
    Haha oh lord I turned this into a Mayonnais thread.

Long story short, it's for use in a specific diet. Most mayos have ingredients not allowed in this diet. I found a specific one that Heinz makes that's compliant for the diet.

If I was going by taste alone, I'd use Helmans for sure.

Edit: my copacker has a direct line to them so they're checking into it.

4. InspireHD

InspireHD Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,784
    Check out Just Mayo. Vegan friendly and tastes the same.

Scot likes this.
  5. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,422
    Thanks, I'll have to look into their ingredients list more and find out if they make foodservice size.

Btw, this is now a Mayonnaise thread.

MidwestLandlord and OldFaithful like this.
  6. bonitachika

bonitachika New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Great and bright example of unprofessionalism and how business owners lose their money due to the service management. The best way out in this case, would be an integrated service management software, which keeps records of all calls and customers' queries. Moreover, it is easier in such a way to keep all the things under control and understand why your company does not have an increasing number of customers.