The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2022: Join The Fox Web School "Legends Program"

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey folks,

I have combined this thread with my main thread:

The Fox Legends Program

If you have any questions on anything, just ask me over there - thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck.

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design is a very popular starting lane here on the forum yet it always seems very viable despite a lot of people doing it.

Just curious how that is possible.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design is a very popular starting lane here on the forum yet it always seems very viable despite a lot of people doing it.

How many businesses need or want more business from their website?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web designers - it is about potential clients not seeing any real value to working with them in the first place.

There are so just so many potential business clients when selling in the right way. Most businesses are always looking to hit bigger goals and/or change direction. To do so adjusting and improving their online side of the business is a usually a massive part of that.

Anyone who can focus on the right areas that a business actually cares about and then sell well alongside that should not find it hard to get clients. Plus add in extra services that you can easily sell along with web design (like SEO) and you got plenty of extra income sources too.

What keeps it from getting saturated is:
- not a lot of people make it work in the first place
- those who do usually move on to bigger things within a year or two

So there is a natural turn over of good web designers and only a small percent using the right approach to start with.

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web designers - it is about potential clients not seeing any real value to working with them in the first place.

There are so just so many potential business clients when selling in the right way. Most businesses are always looking to hit bigger goals and/or change direction. To do so adjusting and improving their online side of the business is a usually a massive part of that.

Anyone who can focus on the right areas that a business actually cares about and then sell well alongside that should not find it hard to get clients. Plus add in extra services that you can easily sell along with web design (like SEO) and you got plenty of extra income sources too.

What keeps it from getting saturated is:
- not a lot of people make it work in the first place
- those who do usually move on to bigger things within a year or two

So there is a natural turn over of good web designers and only a small percent using the right approach to start with.
Makes perfect sense.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Great post here from @themarkboogie

He only started learning code in Jan of this year also with no background in this - so super happy to see this progress.

Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 21.19.38.png

Rim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 27, 2020
France
Hi, thank you very much Fox for this rich sharing, I do not have this amount but it helps me anyway, I now understand that to start by making a real turnover I can start by making websites, actually i have already paid about the same amount 2 years ago where I learned how to create a site, I acquired a lot of skills, especially in SEO and mailing list, but there is something despite everything that I have the impression prevents me from having confidence in myself, in fact I have the impression despite all that I can do alone, of not having any competence, I believe that it is the fact of being self-taught, I would have loved having a mentor so much, but who would want to do this for free? and I fully understand, in any case, I wish you all the best

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I would have loved having a mentor so much, but who would want to do this for free?

Just start a thread, take action, and tag me in.

Always happy to help anyone on these forums.

Voice Angel

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Aug 12, 2019
Along with this I also worked on creating a Web Design book last year to help people starting off to focus on the right things. It is still the #1 book in its niche since it launched and has gotten great reviews…

Thank you so much for this. Just downloaded it and can't wait to read it!

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I am not where I am want to be at the moment almost 30 days in. (This is my own fault, went through some personal stuff). I have to say this program is very in-depth and has a lot of value!

I wanted to say Thank you to Fox personally for accepting my application and for MJ with The Millionaire Fastlane . I created my own websites back in High School. But Fox goes in-depth on how websites can solve problems that business owners may have.

I didn't know where to start, but I chose web design as I thought it was time to venture and learn new skills other than what I have taught myself 6 years ago currently.

I would recommend Fox Web School to anyone who thinking of joining!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I am not where I am want to be at the moment almost 30 days in. (This is my own fault, went through some personal stuff). I have to say this program is very in-depth and has a lot of value!

I wanted to say Thank you to Fox personally for accepting my application and for MJ with The Millionaire Fastlane . I created my own websites back in High School. But Fox goes in-depth on how websites can solve problems that business owners may have.

I didn't know where to start, but I chose web design as I thought it was time to venture and learn new skills other than what I have taught myself 6 years ago currently.

I would recommend Fox Web School to anyone who thinking of joining!

Great to hear this - thank you.

Hope you are liking the new student platform system also!.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Guys just a heads up - the summer deal is gone end of this month.

And since I always get asked this - it is who joins by then, not applies. Thanks!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I made a new personal quiz system which I think is twice as good as the original...

If you fill this out I can give you personal feedback on your quiz responses.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
This is fantastic Rob. You've built sucha solid community that anyone joining wins either way. The network you build carries with you for a lifetime, it outlives trends, current focus, industries changing, etc.

Looking forward to seeing all the new success stories you've helped create be posted here on the forum!

themarkboogie

Mamba Mentality
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Oct 8, 2020
Bay Area, California
This is fantastic Rob. You've built such a solid community that anyone joining wins either way. The network you build carries with you for a lifetime, it outlives trends, current focus, industries changing, etc.

Looking forward to seeing all the new success stories you've helped create be posted here on the forum!

100%.

I've said this before, but the community within FWS alone is worth the price of admission. Just an incredible community of professionals with a willingness to help one another succeed.

Even if owning a web design agency isn't your end goal, I'd still recommend this group 10/10 times simply due to the community.

juniorr44

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Aug 3, 2021

Hey everyone,

I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with several well-known names on these forums and elsewhere to start teaching even more skills/business models and just in general giving a ton of extra value.

But more about that in just a minute.

Before we get into the fine details, let me just say thanks to everyone for the support (especially @MJ DeMarco ) over the last 2 years. We are now over 300 students, tons of success stories, and an all-around great community with a very detailed training program.

What is Fox Web School and why should I care?

If you have been around the forum for a bit, you probably know what Fox Web School is and how things are going. If you haven’t visited my other threads, though, the quick version is that if you are looking to start a Fastlane business but don’t have a skill or a product to sell, web design is a great place to get started, as well as a great launchpad for any bigger Fastlane business you go on to create.

Just to start big picture with the school, because this might be your first time hearing about it, we have a really popular and respected Youtube channel: (Fox Web School Youtube channel)

We put out a ton of great free content to show we know what we are doing, and if you want a place to start I did a full series recently on helping a real-life boxing gym with a great website: Full Playlist on Building a Website for a Business

Along with this I also worked on creating a Web Design book last year to help people starting off to focus on the right things. It is still the #1 book in its niche since it launched and has gotten great reviews…

View attachment 38917

View attachment 38918
(thanks @MTF who helped with this project!)

And then on top of that, we have the online school...

If you are new on this forum or you are still looking to start your first real business, then Fox Web School might be a perfect route for you to get moving towards your big goals right away.

In short, Fox Web School has been built around teaching you a solid foundation of profitable online Fastlane skills. The goal is to take anyone looking to get started on a Fastlane journey and get them going with their first profitable online business asap. We do this through web design.

We teach web design because it is such a great choice for getting started in business. With the way we teach, we focus on using web design to teach you skills like sales, marketing, copywriting, communication, problem-solving, management, adding value and plenty of other skills. The goal is to build you up so you're ready and confident to start and grow any Fastlane business.

We also teach (of course) the basics of web design and how to technically make a website, but overall, this isn't a technical program. It is a way for a non-technical person to be able to jump into the game of business right away and get going with real results. The original thread covered this really well, so if you want more details on the program, check that out.

You don’t need to be able to code or design to do super well in web design. There are so many tools that do the technical side for you, and to succeed and make money in web design these days, it's 99% about having the right focus and mindset.

Also, just a quick note on the overall web design niche - it is consistently profitable. While other trends come and go, web design stays solid, as businesses always need a way to sell and market what they do and to reach new customers. Ask any business owner if they want more sales, more market awareness, and better online systems, and they will say yes.

Where most people struggle isn’t the opportunity (it's huge) - it is that the common approach to web design sucks (no focus on actually solving problems and way too much focus on flashy design that does nothing).

Also, this is a great 2021 business - all you need is a computer and an internet connection. Every business right now is hyper-focused on sales and attracting new customers, and web design helps massively with both. There is no need for upfront inventory, there is no downside risk, you can go straight to your customers, and the cost of making a website is like $50-100 in software/tools.

If you are new, here is the previous thread which explains things super well and has a bunch of student reviews and feedback also.

In short, web design is an attractive option to anyone who is interested in starting a profitable business to get you going in a Fastlane direction quickly.

The end game, though, is NOT to be a web designer or a freelancer

Bottom line: Even though we teach web design, this program is not trying to make you into a “web designer.” But everyone has to start somewhere, and web design works great for getting your foot in the Fastlane door. This is for people who are entrepreneurial, and we will NOT be teaching/promoting being a freelancer forever.

The school is built around a “get in and move on” approach. We don’t want you sitting around selling $10k websites forever - once you're profitable, it's time to then use those skills and cash flow to move on up and do even bigger things.

Back to why I made this thread though - we are now expanding things and I want a separate thread to update the progress!

What is coming up next for Fox Web School?

Why I have made this new thread is we are now taking things to the next level, and this thread is going to be an announcement/update thread as we add new content, teachers and resources.

As I covered above (and I will show student results below, too) - we have built a really solid system over the last 2 years for teaching people how to get profitable with web design fast. We have all the content you will need, plus tons of extra resources and live calls/community/support, etc. It works consistently, people love it, and there have been a ton of great results.

But our focus has always been to help our students develop the skills to go beyond freelancing and start an even bigger Fastlane business.

So right now, we are going to upgrade our program to offer even more training on overall “business skills.” The goal being that someone can join, learning profitable web design, and then ALSO learn copywriting, SEO, ads, marketing, email systems, basics of e-commerce and much more.

The end result would be that you are ready to crush any future business opportunities you go after next. You would have a versatile set of profitable skills to always rely on.

While there is a unique element to any Fastlane business, there is a large percentage of skills that are always the same, and that is what we want to focus on giving to every student. You’ll take those skills with you no matter where you go.

We’re going to do this by inviting guest instructors who are experts in their fields to teach their expertise. That means that we’re massively expanding the program and the value that every student will get.

So what to expect from this thread over the next few months:

- Updates on additional skills being added to the program

These will be programs taught by other experts around specific skills. I have 2 in the pipeline already (update coming soon) and it will be great to build out over a dozen of these over the next year.

As we release new content into the course, we will update this thread, so keep your eyes open for these announcements.

- Expert guest calls from business leaders

We already have had some great guest calls with web design experts but now I want to start bringing in people who have built 7, 8 and 9 figures businesses using web/online skills. This will be really cool as to connect what we hope to help people achieve with the content we already have that helps them get started.

- An improved program set-up and extra resources

We have a really solid Fb group and community but I would love to make it even better. I hope to update this thread very shortly with massive improvements here. I got a lot planned here, but I want to wait to actually roll these out before saying what is coming up - updates coming soon!

What have the actual student results been like so far?

Really good.

For the program itself I asked people to leave a review on the forums or on TrustPilot:

pQ1Rx2SujP_FpEzRQlg1sYVNdSilnmSnT00Sp5wY9DBGBqf3CHC_BJ3LncJcEHFxfJIGFVz8nAJso_eLTTxWed8HsNt22KLhEkQLaEBDSSt8lfLFqzxJfMTKa16svgdzhTCWXr9S

A lot more reviews were left on this forum instead though and you will find quite a few of those on the last thread we had.

Just to add a few in here:

View attachment 38919

View attachment 38920

View attachment 38921

Also to get into more specific results I want to share data on two commonly asked questions:

1) What is the average time to land my first project:

View attachment 38922

For the majority of people, it is within a few weeks. We have a really good system for helping people to take action right away and get out there successfully selling in the marketplace.

Most initial projects are not going to be for huge money but once you get a few done it isn’t hard to scale up and get into the 3-10k range. To be able to pay yourself 3k or more a month (profits) is highly doable within 6 months.

After you get profitable you can take it much further (sales that are 10-20k+), start offering more services along with web design (SEO, FB ads, etc) or start building that next level business right away.

2) What is an “average” sale for your students?

For when people get past the starting stage the average sale is around 4-8k. A few students go a lot higher but the $4,000 - $8,000 mark is what I would say is a normal project size of someone selling consistently.

Quite a few students offer additional services also which gives you a higher Lifetime Value for each client but I got no way to accurately know what that number would be. This could be anything from a $100 - $200 maintenance plan to a $600 - 1,000+ SEO plan.

Also, keep in mind that with web design 4-10k is the sweet spot where you can max profits (for time/effort put in) and do your highest ROI work. I have worked on up to $20,000 projects personally and while it sounds cool I would have been better off just doing 3 x $6,000 projects instead. The goal isn’t to set records but to max your profits and skills for leveraging elsewhere.

View attachment 38923

Also what is harder to quantify is the results bigger than just the project sales. We have helped people quit jobs they didn’t like, move countries, travel the world, improve their confidence and well being, take up cool new hobbies, and a ton of other fun stuff. To me, this is the best part!

View attachment 38924

Overall I think as a school we are doing really well and the vast majority of people are very happy with joining. We actually really care that people succeed and we do our best to make sure everyone gets a massive ROI and a real boost towards their big business and life goals.

Will it work for me?

I covered this a bit at the start of this thread but at this stage, we have a ton of data on who does well and who doesn’t. The number one big trend is…

If you are committed you can make this work.

We have people in dozens of different countries, people in Uni or with a full-time job, people with family or other commitments and so on. None of these “barriers” were an issue.

The Global Fox Web School Student Map...

fVWRxHu3Xhrl_8miF7plcNw5kcF6ADyjJ9BBtRf_yzJzEJInth__N-qQvtmiw5MlSbnnj3tY9OvxUyWyrezKouwMclNs_UyypCV3GwkqpAYHcPhHVY1Ad9_Bgf8eRRJmQZfm-pc9

Also, technical skills are NOT needed to get started. There are so many ways to make websites easily nowadays and that side of things can be picked up within a few weeks.

It really just takes commitment and then some action. If you can join and show up we will help you every step of the way. Along with a ton of support, we also work on areas like motivation and focus too so you have us if you need BUT you can also look after yourself too.

For myself personally, web design was the first business venture that really took off after a long string of initial business failures - so don’t feel like you need to be already successful to make this work. We expect you to be starting from scratch so any past experience is a plus!

How can I join?

1) Take the quick quiz to see how we can best help you (I personally check and respond to each one)

Start by Taking Your Personal Quiz Here

2) Full Application

If you pass the quiz we send you out a link to a full application. This allows us to understand your goals and background so we can cover what matters most on a call together.

3) We set up a call with a student

I don’t do the calls personally because I want people to talk to an actual student and ask them whatever they want. They also get direct feedback on what the program is and isn’t.

Over the last few months, @GuitarManDan has done most of the calls. He is a great person for people to talk to since he started with the school a good while ago and has since gotten his web/SEO business to well over 10k a month while also starting a secondary business.

So if you apply you can talk to him (or someone similar) who will go through the fine details as to what running a web design business is like and if it would be a good move for you.

To set up one of these calls just follow steps 1 and 2 above.

4) If it is a good choice for you we will do our best to help you join

Usually, this program is $2,500 - $3,000.

This gives lifetime p

Hey everyone,

I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with several well-known names on these forums and elsewhere to start teaching even more skills/business models and just in general giving a ton of extra value.

Before we get into the fine details, let me just say thanks to everyone for the support (especially @MJ DeMarco ) over the last 2 years. We are now over 300 students, tons of success stories, and an all-around great community with a very detailed training program.

If you have been around the forum for a bit, you probably know what Fox Web School is and how things are going. If you haven’t visited my other threads, though, the quick version is that if you are looking to start a Fastlane business but don’t have a skill or a product to sell, web design is a great place to get started, as well as a great launchpad for any bigger Fastlane business you go on to create.

Just to start big picture with the school, because this might be your first time hearing about it, we have a really popular and respected Youtube channel: (Fox Web School Youtube channel)

We put out a ton of great free content to show we know what we are doing, and if you want a place to start I did a full series recently on helping a real-life boxing gym with a great website: Full Playlist on Building a Website for a Business

View attachment 38917

View attachment 38918

If you are new on this forum or you are still looking to start your first real business, then Fox Web School might be a perfect route for you to get moving towards your big goals right away.

In short, Fox Web School has been built around teaching you a solid foundation of profitable online Fastlane skills. The goal is to take anyone looking to get started on a Fastlane journey and get them going with their first profitable online business asap. We do this through web design.

We teach web design because it is such a great choice for getting started in business. With the way we teach, we focus on using web design to teach you skills like sales, marketing, copywriting, communication, problem-solving, management, adding value and plenty of other skills. The goal is to build you up so you're ready and confident to start and grow any Fastlane business.

We also teach (of course) the basics of web design and how to technically make a website, but overall, this isn't a technical program. It is a way for a non-technical person to be able to jump into the game of business right away and get going with real results. The original thread covered this really well, so if you want more details on the program, check that out.

You don’t need to be able to code or design to do super well in web design. There are so many tools that do the technical side for you, and to succeed and make money in web design these days, it's 99% about having the right focus and mindset.

Also, just a quick note on the overall web design niche - it is consistently profitable. While other trends come and go, web design stays solid, as businesses always need a way to sell and market what they do and to reach new customers. Ask any business owner if they want more sales, more market awareness, and better online systems, and they will say yes.

Where most people struggle isn’t the opportunity (it's huge) - it is that the common approach to web design sucks (no focus on actually solving problems and way too much focus on flashy design that does nothing).

Also, this is a great 2021 business - all you need is a computer and an internet connection. Every business right now is hyper-focused on sales and attracting new customers, and web design helps massively with both. There is no need for upfront inventory, there is no downside risk, you can go straight to your customers, and the cost of making a website is like $50-100 in software/tools.

If you are new, here is the previous thread which explains things super well and has a bunch of student reviews and feedback also.

In short, web design is an attractive option to anyone who is interested in starting a profitable business to get you going in a Fastlane direction quickly.

Bottom line: Even though we teach web design, this program is not trying to make you into a “web designer.” But everyone has to start somewhere, and web design works great for getting your foot in the Fastlane door. This is for people who are entrepreneurial, and we will NOT be teaching/promoting being a freelancer forever.

The school is built around a “get in and move on” approach. We don’t want you sitting around selling $10k websites forever - once you're profitable, it's time to then use those skills and cash flow to move on up and do even bigger things.

Back to why I made this thread though - we are now expanding things and I want a separate thread to update the progress!

Why I have made this new thread is we are now taking things to the next level, and this thread is going to be an announcement/update thread as we add new content, teachers and resources.

As I covered above (and I will show student results below, too) - we have built a really solid system over the last 2 years for teaching people how to get profitable with web design fast. We have all the content you will need, plus tons of extra resources and live calls/community/support, etc. It works consistently, people love it, and there have been a ton of great results.

But our focus has always been to help our students develop the skills to go beyond freelancing and start an even bigger Fastlane business.

So right now, we are going to upgrade our program to offer even more training on overall “business skills.” The goal being that someone can join, learning profitable web design, and then ALSO learn copywriting, SEO, ads, marketing, email systems, basics of e-commerce and much more.

The end result would be that you are ready to crush any future business opportunities you go after next. You would have a versatile set of profitable skills to always rely on.

While there is a unique element to any Fastlane business, there is a large percentage of skills that are always the same, and that is what we want to focus on giving to every student. You’ll take those skills with you no matter where you go.

We’re going to do this by inviting guest instructors who are experts in their fields to teach their expertise. That means that we’re massively expanding the program and the value that every student will get.

These will be programs taught by other experts around specific skills. I have 2 in the pipeline already (update coming soon) and it will be great to build out over a dozen of these over the next year.

As we release new content into the course, we will update this thread, so keep your eyes open for these announcements.

We already have had some great guest calls with web design experts but now I want to start bringing in people who have built 7, 8 and 9 figures businesses using web/online skills. This will be really cool as to connect what we hope to help people achieve with the content we already have that helps them get started.

We have a really solid Fb group and community but I would love to make it even better. I hope to update this thread very shortly with massive improvements here. I got a lot planned here, but I want to wait to actually roll these out before saying what is coming up - updates coming soon!

Really good.

For the program itself I asked people to leave a review on the forums or on TrustPilot:

pQ1Rx2SujP_FpEzRQlg1sYVNdSilnmSnT00Sp5wY9DBGBqf3CHC_BJ3LncJcEHFxfJIGFVz8nAJso_eLTTxWed8HsNt22KLhEkQLaEBDSSt8lfLFqzxJfMTKa16svgdzhTCWXr9S

A lot more reviews were left on this forum instead though and you will find quite a few of those on the last thread we had.

View attachment 38919

View attachment 38920

View attachment 38921

Also to get into more specific results I want to share data on two commonly asked questions:

View attachment 38922

For the majority of people, it is within a few weeks. We have a really good system for helping people to take action right away and get out there successfully selling in the marketplace.

Most initial projects are not going to be for huge money but once you get a few done it isn’t hard to scale up and get into the 3-10k range. To be able to pay yourself 3k or more a month (profits) is highly doable within 6 months.

After you get profitable you can take it much further (sales that are 10-20k+), start offering more services along with web design (SEO, FB ads, etc) or start building that next level business right away.

For when people get past the starting stage the average sale is around 4-8k. A few students go a lot higher but the $4,000 - $8,000 mark is what I would say is a normal project size of someone selling consistently.

Quite a few students offer additional services also which gives you a higher Lifetime Value for each client but I got no way to accurately know what that number would be. This could be anything from a $100 - $200 maintenance plan to a $600 - 1,000+ SEO plan.

Also, keep in mind that with web design 4-10k is the sweet spot where you can max profits (for time/effort put in) and do your highest ROI work. I have worked on up to $20,000 projects personally and while it sounds cool I would have been better off just doing 3 x $6,000 projects instead. The goal isn’t to set records but to max your profits and skills for leveraging elsewhere.

View attachment 38923

Also what is harder to quantify is the results bigger than just the project sales. We have helped people quit jobs they didn’t like, move countries, travel the world, improve their confidence and well being, take up cool new hobbies, and a ton of other fun stuff. To me, this is the best part!

View attachment 38924

Overall I think as a school we are doing really well and the vast majority of people are very happy with joining. We actually really care that people succeed and we do our best to make sure everyone gets a massive ROI and a real boost towards their big business and life goals.

Will it work for me?

I covered this a bit at the start of this thread but at this stage, we have a ton of data on who does well and who doesn’t. The number one big trend is…

We have people in dozens of different countries, people in Uni or with a full-time job, people with family or other commitments and so on. None of these “barriers” were an issue.

fVWRxHu3Xhrl_8miF7plcNw5kcF6ADyjJ9BBtRf_yzJzEJInth__N-qQvtmiw5MlSbnnj3tY9OvxUyWyrezKouwMclNs_UyypCV3GwkqpAYHcPhHVY1Ad9_Bgf8eRRJmQZfm-pc9

Also, technical skills are NOT needed to get started. There are so many ways to make websites easily nowadays and that side of things can be picked up within a few weeks.

It really just takes commitment and then some action. If you can join and show up we will help you every step of the way. Along with a ton of support, we also work on areas like motivation and focus too so you have us if you need BUT you can also look after yourself too.

For myself personally, web design was the first business venture that really took off after a long string of initial business failures - so don’t feel like you need to be already successful to make this work. We expect you to be starting from scratch so any past experience is a plus!

How can I join?

1) Take the quick quiz to see how we can best help you (I personally check and respond to each one)

2) Full Application

If you pass the quiz we send you out a link to a full application. This allows us to understand your goals and background so we can cover what matters most on a call together.

I don’t do the calls personally because I want people to talk to an actual student and ask them whatever they want. They also get direct feedback on what the program is and isn’t.

Over the last few months, @GuitarManDan has done most of the calls. He is a great person for people to talk to since he started with the school a good while ago and has since gotten his web/SEO business to well over 10k a month while also starting a secondary business.

So if you apply you can talk to him (or someone similar) who will go through the fine details as to what running a web design business is like and if it would be a good move for you.

Usually, this program is $2,500 - $3,000.

This gives lifetime program access and also ongoing access to the FB group and weekly live calls. These calls and the group will run for at least another year so it's a very solid deal.

To launch this new thread though there is a special summer offer of $1995

This deal lasts only to those who apply and join before Sept 1st 2021.

>>> So if you are interested in joining I suggest applying now (click here to take the quiz) <<<

Thanks for reading - if you have any questions just post them below or send me a private message.

The first step again is to take this quiz: https://go.foxwebschool.com/PersonalLegendsQuiz
hi @Fox hope you are well! I have a couple of friends who are web designers who earn quite little money and I am about to recommend your course! I am loving the comments that I am seeing! but I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM! I don't know much English ... I am even putting this entire comment in the google translator ... would there be a possibility of facilitating the language? Or what can I do? ... I am really sooo motivated to take the course!
rogram access and also ongoing access to the FB group and weekly live calls. These calls and the group will run for at least another year so it's a very solid deal.

To launch this new thread though there is a special summer offer of $1995

This deal lasts only to those who apply and join before Sept 1st 2021.

>>> So if you are interested in joining I suggest applying now (click here to take the quiz) <<<

Thanks for reading - if you have any questions just post them below or send me a private message.

The first step again is to take this quiz: https://go.foxwebschool.com/PersonalLegendsQuiz

Tiger TT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 25, 2015
I read all the posts on this thread and on the other one.

I watched your video and 4-5 of your videos on your youtube channel.

I'm considering joining, but I have some concerns.

1. I created my own sites with wordpress for my personal projects in the past. I'm also running my own website and selling ebooks.

I set up websites for 2 of my friends in the past.

But I never did web design with the purpose of selling.

As far as I understand I should first create sites for people I already know, so that I have a few items in my portfolio.

But here's the problem:

I'm Turkish and I'm living in Turkey. So those first websites that I create will be in Turkish.

When I approach international clients and show them my Turkish portfolio they won't understand anything.

So how am I going to sell in the beginning without an English portfolio?

2. I have my own site and I sell the 2 ebooks that I wrote. In the past approx. 5000 people would visit my site daily. In the last 2 years that slowly declined.

Now only 500 people come to my site daily. So sales went down.

I read some articles on Yoast on how to save the site.

And I subscribed to Ubersuggest in order to do my keyword research again.

But I'm not sure whether my plan for increasing the traffic will work or not.

If I join the web school can I get help for my website on how to increase my traffic again?

3. I actually don't want to do web design.

My goal is to create a fastlane business that will solve a problem -- in English.

I couldn't find a worthy idea yet.

But I need cashflow, because my current site is not able to support me financially right now.

I have enough savings that will support me for a long time, however I don't want to touch that money.

Do you think I should do web design only for cashflow until I start a new business?

Thanks and I wish you success with your web school.

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I read all the posts on this thread and on the other one.

I watched your video and 4-5 of your videos on your youtube channel.

I'm considering joining, but I have some concerns.

1. I created my own sites with wordpress for my personal projects in the past. I'm also running my own website and selling ebooks.

I set up websites for 2 of my friends in the past.

But I never did web design with the purpose of selling.

As far as I understand I should first create sites for people I already know, so that I have a few items in my portfolio.

But here's the problem:

I'm Turkish and I'm living in Turkey. So those first websites that I create will be in Turkish.

When I approach international clients and show them my Turkish portfolio they won't understand anything.

So how am I going to sell in the beginning without an English portfolio?

2. I have my own site and I sell the 2 ebooks that I wrote. In the past approx. 5000 people would visit my site daily. In the last 2 years that slowly declined.

Now only 500 people come to my site daily. So sales went down.

I read some articles on Yoast on how to save the site.

And I subscribed to Ubersuggest in order to do my keyword research again.

But I'm not sure whether my plan for increasing the traffic will work or not.

If I join the web school can I get help for my website on how to increase my traffic again?

3. I actually don't want to do web design.

My goal is to create a fastlane business that will solve a problem -- in English.

I couldn't find a worthy idea yet.

But I need cashflow, because my current site is not able to support me financially right now.

I have enough savings that will support me for a long time, however I don't want to touch that money.

Do you think I should do web design only for cashflow until I start a new business?

Thanks and I wish you success with your web school.

Hey @Tiger TT

Let me try to answer these:

1) Lots of ways to do this and I have a whole section on getting the first few projects in the program.
We cover a ton of tactics and also how to quickly build trust when first getting started.
Also, we have a great student community so we can all help out here also.

2) Ya for sure. I have a full bonus section in the program made by an expert in SEO.
So you can go through all that video content (it is a lot)and then also let us help you on the live calls or in the student platform. We got some students who have similar products they market (I also have a book) so I am sure we can help there too.

3) This is perfect and what this program is all about. I don't want any student to be freelancing long term and the sooner they can jump to bigger and better businesses the better. Also, we have been doing some good price plans to help people who don't want to pay all upfront so we can cover you there too.

If you haven't already just do the quiz above and just PM me here what email you used so I can spot it.

Thanks and hope that helped.

Anyone in a similar situation - feel free to post up here or each out to me too.

Tiger TT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 25, 2015
Hey @Tiger TT

Let me try to answer these:

1) Lots of ways to do this and I have a whole section on getting the first few projects in the program.
We cover a ton of tactics and also how to quickly build trust when first getting started.
Also, we have a great student community so we can all help out here also.

2) Ya for sure. I have a full bonus section in the program made by an expert in SEO.
So you can go through all that video content (it is a lot)and then also let us help you on the live calls or in the student platform. We got some students who have similar products they market (I also have a book) so I am sure we can help there too.

3) This is perfect and what this program is all about. I don't want any student to be freelancing long term and the sooner they can jump to bigger and better businesses the better. Also, we have been doing some good price plans to help people who don't want to pay all upfront so we can cover you there too.

If you haven't already just do the quiz above and just PM me here what email you used so I can spot it.

Thanks and hope that helped.

Anyone in a similar situation - feel free to post up here or each out to me too.
@Fox, thanks for answering my questions.

I did the quiz and I'll PM you now.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Hi Fox I bought the fox web school program awhile back and it contains so much information that I never thought of regarding web design. But I have a question I got the Udemy course you recommended for coding(have not finished) and have learned html and css is that enough to jump in to using html templates to make websites that sell.

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi Fox I bought the fox web school program awhile back and it contains so much information that I never thought of regarding web design. But I have a question I got the Udemy course you recommended for coding(have not finished) and have learned html and css is that enough to jump in to using html templates to make websites that sell.

Ya 100% - you are fully ready to get going with your first client!

Hit me up in the new student platform too - I will be happy to make sure you are making progress with this.

Daniel Affronti

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 29, 2021
Las Vegas

Hey everyone,

View attachment 38917

View attachment 38918

Really good.

View attachment 38919

View attachment 38920

View attachment 38921

View attachment 38922

View attachment 38923

View attachment 38924

Will it work for me?

How can I join?

2) Full Application

I am happy to try to help people who are committed and are willing to make it work.
If you are interested reach out and we can talk and see what is possible.

A nice example of multimedia long copy. I'll be spending a good amount of time studying this one. :D

VikingRobotHpstr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Mar 19, 2019
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a business website, that I want to help improve. Now it's just a matter of learning the technical skills...

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey just had a great guest call last week with Nick Verge who was at the last summit...

guest calls.png

(These are the recent guest calls ^)

I also have two student calls this week (I won't show them here cause of the names) but one is on this forum and is doing super well with two 10k a month business.

The other I don't think is on the forum but he hit me up with this...
Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 11.17.16.png

... so he will be hosting a call this Friday also.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo

Because there aren't many good web site designers out there(programmers included, although they're different, there are some similarities). Same thing with these social media agencies.

90% of these agencies never made any money. Or even if they do, most of them are bad. The 10% are actually good, and then the 1% are very good(over 7-8 figures yearly).

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
The new Legends program website is now fully up and running...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.