The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Project... Sorta

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Hey All,

I have been working on obtaining access to my 40 acre property. It has taken a while but I finally closed the deal on the premium access point. Along with it, there was another 10 acres.

I now have a total of 54 acres on the side of a mountain. Only 10 minutes away from the golf course.

The plan is lot splits and land sales. I may have sold one of the 5 acre lots already. It is discounted a bit but plenty of cash will be made with no work involved.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
I now have a total of 54 acres on the side of a mountain. Only 10 minutes away from the golf course.

If you could combine the two I might finally be able to hit a ball more than 150 yards :rofl:

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
plenty of cash will be made with no work involved.

Nice job SteveO! I like simple land flips. The tax man gets a little too much but it's fastlane for sure.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Nice job SteveO! I like simple land flips. The tax man gets a little too much but it's fastlane for sure.
It may be a fun thing to do while waiting for a market change.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I talked with the guy that wants to purchase one of the lots. He has already gone to an architect and had a preliminary sketch done for a house specific to this lot. He plans a "Frank Lloyd Wright" architecture built into the side of a natural hill. So I am guessing that he is serious about this. My wife knows his gf. They golf together (small town) and she owns the local bar.

This looks like an upgrade to the area.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Hey All,

I have been working on obtaining access to my 40 acre property. It has taken a while but I finally closed the deal on the premium access point. Along with it, there was another 10 acres.

The plan is lot splits and land sales. I may have sold one of the 5 acre lots already. It is discounted a bit but plenty of cash will be made with no work involved.

How do you determine where to buy land and flip it? How do you know you will profit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
How do you determine where to buy land and flip it? How do you know you will profit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are a couple of ways. Keep in mind that this is my first shot at this. Plenty for me to learn still.

- Look at the comps. Just like you are doing now in your business.

- Purchase larger parcels and split. Maybe even rezone.

- Buy and hold in the path of development.

One thing for sure, the best laid plans can fall apart by unexpected or unforeseen circumstances. Even if you do an impeccable job on the due diligence.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.