• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

New Project... Sorta

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by SteveO, Mar 27, 2019.

1. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $95,968
    Hey All,

I have been working on obtaining access to my 40 acre property. It has taken a while but I finally closed the deal on the premium access point. Along with it, there was another 10 acres.

I now have a total of 54 acres on the side of a mountain. Only 10 minutes away from the golf course.

The plan is lot splits and land sales. I may have sold one of the 5 acre lots already. It is discounted a bit but plenty of cash will be made with no work involved.

2. Veloce Grey

Veloce Grey Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,104
    If you could combine the two I might finally be able to hit a ball more than 150 yards :rofl:

SteveO likes this.
  3. Get Right

Get Right Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $36,331
    Nice job SteveO! I like simple land flips. The tax man gets a little too much but it's fastlane for sure.

4. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $95,968
    It may be a fun thing to do while waiting for a market change.

Get Right and Sauce like this.
  5. SteveO

Rep Bank:
    $95,968
    I talked with the guy that wants to purchase one of the lots. He has already gone to an architect and had a preliminary sketch done for a house specific to this lot. He plans a "Frank Lloyd Wright" architecture built into the side of a natural hill. So I am guessing that he is serious about this. My wife knows his gf. They golf together (small town) and she owns the local bar.

This looks like an upgrade to the area.

6. 21elnegocio

21elnegocio Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $1,517

How do you determine where to buy land and flip it? How do you know you will profit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. SteveO

Rep Bank:
    $95,968
    There are a couple of ways. Keep in mind that this is my first shot at this. Plenty for me to learn still.

- Look at the comps. Just like you are doing now in your business.

- Purchase larger parcels and split. Maybe even rezone.

- Buy and hold in the path of development.

One thing for sure, the best laid plans can fall apart by unexpected or unforeseen circumstances. Even if you do an impeccable job on the due diligence.

MetalGear, Sheens and GlobalWealth like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.