The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Looking for web developers in bay area to work on new project

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

prosol101

New Contributor
Mar 5, 2019
Stanford, Ca
Currently looking for web developers in the bay area. I have a project centered on the gig economy and consulting and I am looking to create a proof of concept (mvp). Let me know if you would like to meet up to discuss further...

Also, If you know anyone who may be interested, please share. Thanks.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 20, 2014
Your location says you're in Orlando. Are you talking about the Tampa Bay Area?? Because that's not the "Bay Area" I thought you meant when you said you're looking for a developer. I might be biased though, given that I live in California's Bay Area...

roguehillbilly

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 3, 2017
USA
I'm not Bay Area (Cali or Florida, lol) -- but I work remotely for a bay-area company and have some web dev/infrastructure skills. I'd like to hear what you're up to

prosol101

New Contributor
Mar 5, 2019
Stanford, Ca
Your location says you're in Orlando. Are you talking about the Tampa Bay Area?? Because that's not the "Bay Area" I thought you meant when you said you're looking for a developer. I might be biased though, given that I live in California's Bay Area...
Apologies, just updated my located (back at school). And yes, I am looking for a developer, are you interested?

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
7 Days To Freedom: How To Go From Wantrepreneur To Income Producing Freelancer In Just 7 Days...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom