The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New business idea

Johannf

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 27, 2022
Hi everyone.

I have an idea for a new business but feel uncertain if it will work and if it is viable. I do not want to invest a lot of time and money and find out it does not work.

The idea is the following. To create an app where people that wants a ride can be matched up with people want a ride. So one can put in the app that you want to travel from point A to point B. Anyone travelling that road, way, destination will be matched and get a notification that there is someone wanting a ride and if the want to pick them up to drive with. It is like digital hitch hiking. Passengers and drivers will be ,arched to each other. Has this been done? Can it work? How would I test it?

Thank you for your insights and input?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kijes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 19, 2018
Poland
Hi everyone.

I have an idea for a new business but feel uncertain if it will work and if it is viable. I do not want to invest a lot of time and money and find out it does not work.

The idea is the following. To create an app where people that wants a ride can be matched up with people want a ride. So one can put in the app that you want to travel from point A to point B. Anyone travelling that road, way, destination will be matched and get a notification that there is someone wanting a ride and if the want to pick them up to drive with. It is like digital hitch hiking. Passengers and drivers will be ,arched to each other. Has this been done? Can it work? How would I test it?

Similar to this one: https://www.blablacar.co.uk ?
You can publish a ride and others can search for it.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Similar to this one: https://www.blablacar.co.uk ?
You can publish a ride and others can search for it.
Has this been done? Can it work? How would I test it?
Hi everyone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...