The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

Msilver_5

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 10, 2023
Hi everyone,

New to the forum here. I am about 75% with the millionaire Fastlane and my mind is already flowing with ideas on how to put the words to action. My business idea isn’t something that hasn’t been done before, but something that isn’t too common in my current area. Basically, the idea is a cold plunge/sauna studio with 2-3 rooms consisting of each a plunge and a sauna, with revenue coming in the form of monthly memberships and daily rentals. I think it would be great in my highly suburban area and also in a world where people are becoming more conscious about their bodies and physical health.

My main concern however, is how do I know I will get the customer base in order to sustain the business. I just don’t know how to conduct market research for this, so I’m looking for help here for ideas (amongst other places). Appreciate any advice/suggestions in advance!

Thanks,
Matt

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.