- Joined
- Jan 30, 2012
- Messages
- 656
Rep Bank
$1,580
$1,580
User Power: 76%
A wonderful phenomena has visited my company since I joined this forum...Growth. Could this be a coincidence? Yes. But I want to believe that reading so many inspiring stories about people determined to go get it by any means necessary sparked some type of subconscious reaction inside of me that pushed me to dig a little deeper to get the results I have been wanting.
I really can't say for sure but one thing I know is that shortly after I joined this forum my business that I have run for 3 years is starting to experience the growth it did when I first started it. Maybe it's just timing or luck or just some seeds of good fortune bearing fruit that I planted a long time ago. I really don't know, but I want to thank you all for sharing your stories and insights (good and bad) because it made me appreciate having something already in place to build on while so many are struggling just to find an idea to get started on. You guys are soldiers of success crushing mediocrity in it's tracks.
I really can't say for sure but one thing I know is that shortly after I joined this forum my business that I have run for 3 years is starting to experience the growth it did when I first started it. Maybe it's just timing or luck or just some seeds of good fortune bearing fruit that I planted a long time ago. I really don't know, but I want to thank you all for sharing your stories and insights (good and bad) because it made me appreciate having something already in place to build on while so many are struggling just to find an idea to get started on. You guys are soldiers of success crushing mediocrity in it's tracks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
