The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

In your opinion, does such a platform have a chance to establish itself?

• Definitely yes!

• Doubtful

• No chance!

Results are only viewable after voting.

WiktorW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 23, 2023
Hi, recently in the shower - the place where the best ideas come, I got the idea of creating a platform for mastermind groups. The biggest issue with this type of group is finding the right people with a similar level of business acumen and moderating such a group. Many people offer to "moderate" a group by calling themselves a mentor, they gather a few willing people and hold a few meetings together where the mentor teaches them how to run such a group, who should speak now, etc. I did a brief research and it costs about $500. My idea is to create a platform - a place where people for a monthly subscription can create self-moderating mastermind groups, following a pre-set script, with time windows for speaking, chat, notes, etc. What's more, the answer to the second problem, that is, looking for those willing to join such a group, will be the possibility of creating a group to which more people with similar, interests and level of expertise can join. For example, you are eager to join a mastermind group, but none of your friends is interested in such a thing, or you just want to meet new people. In this case, you go to the site, go to the section "looking for a group" search for one that matches your interests and when the group gathers a sufficient number of people you can start organizing meetings, for example, automatically every week. I'm curious what do you think about such an idea? From my research, it seems that there is no such tool on the market yet. There are similar ones that support "mentors", but none work in the way I described. I would appreciate any answers, and words of criticism :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

johnlepore

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Dec 26, 2022
Hi, recently in the shower - the place where the best ideas come, I got the idea of creating a platform for mastermind groups. The biggest issue with this type of group is finding the right people with a similar level of business acumen and moderating such a group. Many people offer to "moderate" a group by calling themselves a mentor, they gather a few willing people and hold a few meetings together where the mentor teaches them how to run such a group, who should speak now, etc. I did a brief research and it costs about $500. My idea is to create a platform - a place where people for a monthly subscription can create self-moderating mastermind groups, following a pre-set script, with time windows for speaking, chat, notes, etc. What's more, the answer to the second problem, that is, looking for those willing to join such a group, will be the possibility of creating a group to which more people with similar, interests and level of expertise can join. For example, you are eager to join a mastermind group, but none of your friends is interested in such a thing, or you just want to meet new people. In this case, you go to the site, go to the section "looking for a group" search for one that matches your interests and when the group gathers a sufficient number of people you can start organizing meetings, for example, automatically every week. I'm curious what do you think about such an idea? From my research, it seems that there is no such tool on the market yet. There are similar ones that support "mentors", but none work in the way I described. I would appreciate any answers, and words of criticism :)
What you are describing is similiar to Meetup.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.