The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for serious improvement and accountability? Join the mastermind group!

Anything related to matters of the mind

leanrusher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 23, 2020
Hi, hope you all had a great start into the new year!

A short introduction to myself:
I'm 29 yo and based in Europe. Since 3 years, I'm a full-time business owner and managed to build a small team within the last year.

I'm looking for like-minded people to form a mastermind group (max. 4 people in the group to keep the focus).

This is the idea:
- Form a telegram group and have structured, weekly video calls (zoom/discord)
- Be empathetic witnesses towards each other, put ourselves in the other's shoes and come up with solutions to current bottlenecks of each individual
- Set goals for the week, discuss them and harness the power of the group to come up with solutions
- Be accountable towards our own and each group member's goals

These are the requirements:
- Some sort of business experience or success, in the best case you run your own business (this is not intended for people just starting out)
- Willingness to take the group seriously, contribute and show up to the meetings (inactive members will be kicked out, we don't want to create another group that dilutes over time. Instead, we want to create a constant positive energy and push each other)
- Time once per week for the meeting (we can discuss a time that works for everyone)
- 100% honesty towards the group
- Openness towards an accountability system if needed (punishments/rewards for goals, we can discuss that in the first meeting)
- The undoubted willingness to reach your goals

Ready for a system that facilitates your growth?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Drwakiza

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Aug 8, 2021
I know you said it is not for starters but I still position myself.

My girl and I are exporting our lingerie business to Europe (currently present in Colombia and USA). We are basically stating over, here, but with our experience in the industry. Besides that we have no "crazy" experience in pure entrepreneurship

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hi, hope you all had a great start into the new year!

A short introduction to myself:
I'm 29 yo and based in Europe. Since 3 years, I'm a full-time business owner and managed to build a small team within the last year.

I'm looking for like-minded people to form a mastermind group (max. 4 people in the group to keep the focus).

This is the idea:
- Form a telegram group and have structured, weekly video calls (zoom/discord)
- Be empathetic witnesses towards each other, put ourselves in the other's shoes and come up with solutions to current bottlenecks of each individual
- Set goals for the week, discuss them and harness the power of the group to come up with solutions
- Be accountable towards our own and each group member's goals

These are the requirements:
- Some sort of business experience or success, in the best case you run your own business (this is not intended for people just starting out)
- Willingness to take the group seriously, contribute and show up to the meetings (inactive members will be kicked out, we don't want to create another group that dilutes over time. Instead, we want to create a constant positive energy and push each other)
- Time once per week for the meeting (we can discuss a time that works for everyone)
- 100% honesty towards the group
- Openness towards an accountability system if needed (punishments/rewards for goals, we can discuss that in the first meeting)
- The undoubted willingness to reach your goals

Ready for a system that facilitates your growth?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Any word on this group? Did it get off the ground?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.