I've been on this forum for about a year and a half so I guess it's time for an introduction. I have tried so many of the money chasing tactics in MJ's books from MLM to hot topic trending items to opening restaurants (although that is more of money burning than money chasing). I lost my father last year and watching his battle with cancer really gave me perspective on life. For the years while he was sick I worked in higher ed to have more free time to spend with him and mom. I don't regret that one bit. I am here because I know that I won't have much more time with my mother. I know my wife is in a similar situation. She is from another country and the money we make here has really been able to make a difference in the lives of her family. Still helping monetarily and having quality time is so much different. Both of our parents were small business people growing up really married to the job of the business. While they never made it Fastlane each had a business that produced disciples due to extraordinary customer service. I left my job in higher ed recently to take a sales job in hopes of further developing my skills while working on finding the areas where I can provide value. We do have some rental property and a consulting business now, but I am a bit in the marshes.
Thanks to @eliquid , @Andy Black, @Vigilante, @Fox , @MJ DeMarco, and countless others that have taken valuable time out of your lives to make this forum such a valuable resource.
Thanks to @eliquid , @Andy Black, @Vigilante, @Fox , @MJ DeMarco, and countless others that have taken valuable time out of your lives to make this forum such a valuable resource.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
