The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's Get MJ on Andy Frisella's Podcast

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
So this is inspired by a conversation from the random thoughts topic in which I suggested MJ could be a guest on Andy Frisella's podcast:

Kinda sums up the despair that is going on. Very @Kak 'esque.

Here's a guy who has a wildly successful financial and self-development podcast, and had to switch formats to address that idiocy that is sweeping the world.

Andy Frisella's episode with you would be the most epic thing ever.

If you'd be interested, I think we could organize the forum to send Andy dozens of messages requesting to invite you as a guest.

I'm serious. I think it would be one of the best unscripted business/life podcast episodes EVER, of course assuming you'd be interested in doing this.

I'd definitely go if invited, he's definitely living life Unscripted !

If you don't know who Andy Frisella is, check out his old business podcast MFCEO and listen to his new social commentary one Real AF. Andy is an incredible example of a Fastlane entrepreneur and he's also as unscripted as they come.

A conversation between MJ and Andy would be epic. Together we can make it happen.

Let's let Andy know that we'd love him to invite MJ on his show.

Here's a contact form on his website: How to Contact Andy Frisella.

Write him a quick message asking him to host MJ. Here are a few quick templates:

Hey Andy,

I'm a huge fan of your podcast. I think that MJ DeMarco, bestselling author of the business classic The Millionaire Fastlane as well as Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Escape would be a great fit for your show. You seem to share a lot of similar views on modern society. I think a conversation between you would be extremely interesting both for you as well as for your audience. You can reach out to MJ at mj@thefastlaneforum.com.

Hey Andy,

Would love to listen to a conversation between you and MJ DeMarco who's a bestselling author of The Millionaire Fastlane . You guys seem to share very similar views on business, life, and current world events.

Hey Andy,

MJ DeMarco would be a great fit for your show. I'd be super excited to listen to a conversation between him and you. MJ has a huge audience on his business forum thefastlaneforum.com.

Hey Andy,

I have a suggestion for a guest on your show: MJ DeMarco. Check out his bestselling book The Millionaire Fastlane . It's a classic among many entrepreneurs and I think you guys would hit it off. Your listeners would definitely enjoy this one.

Hey Andy,

Have you ever thought about inviting MJ DeMarco on your podcast? He has complimented your work and I'm sure you'd enjoy his, too. I think an episode with you two would be epic. Both you and MJ have a big audience of entrepreneurs who believe in freedom and providing value. You can reach out to MJ through his forum thefastlaneforum.com.
  • Andy has Instagram but it doesn't look as if he's active there. Won't hurt to tag him there though and mention MJ.
  • Andy also posts each new episode on his Facebook page. Maybe he reads some of the comments so we can try there as well: Log in or sign up to view.
  • You can also try responding to his emails when you sign up for his newsletter at AndyGram.
  • If anyone from the forum is in Andy's Arete Syndicate then maybe you can try reaching out through the Facebook group?
@MJ DeMarco, hope it's fine to share your email address with Andy?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So this is inspired by a conversation from the random thoughts topic in which I suggested MJ could be a guest on Andy Frisella's podcast:

If you don't know who Andy Frisella is, check out his old business podcast MFCEO and listen to his new social commentary one Real AF. Andy is an incredible example of a Fastlane entrepreneur and he's also as unscripted as they come.

A conversation between MJ and Andy would be epic. Together we can make it happen.

Let's let Andy know that we'd love him to invite MJ on his show.

Here's a contact form on his website: How to Contact Andy Frisella.

Write him a quick message asking him to host MJ. Here are a few quick templates:

• Andy has Instagram but it doesn't look as if he's active there. Won't hurt to tag him there though and mention MJ.
  • Andy also posts each new episode on his Facebook page. Maybe he reads some of the comments so we can try there as well: Log in or sign up to view.
  • You can also try responding to his emails when you sign up for his newsletter at AndyGram.
  • If anyone from the forum is in Andy's Arete Syndicate then maybe you can try reaching out through the Facebook group?
@MJ DeMarco, hope it's fine to share your email address with Andy?

Thanks @MTF, yes, no problem sharing my email. Appreciate the effort. I think @ZCP mentioned as well (recently) that Andy was a great fit for my philosophy. I just recently tuned into his podcast for the first time and the content is resoundingly "Fastlane" and promoting an Unscripted lifestyle. Surprised he hasn't been *cancelled* by the powers at be.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Thanks @MTF, yes, no problem sharing my email. Appreciate the effort. I think @ZCP mentioned as well (recently) that Andy was a great fit for my philosophy. I just recently tuned into his podcast for the first time and the content is resoundingly "Fastlane" and promoting an Unscripted lifestyle. Surprised he hasn't been *cancelled* by the power at be.

Awesome, just sent him my email and am encouraging others to reach out to him as well.

---

Please post in this thread when you send a message to Andy.

Let's make this happen!!!

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I like Andy's podcast. I'll send him an email.

This would be interesting as whilst there is a lot of overlap between their philosophies, they seem to differ on 'following your passion'.

In the MFCEO Episode 6 about coming up with a business idea, he says (around the 8 minute mark) to follow your passion to keep you going when you're starting a business and it may not make money for awhile and so you can become an expert in it and being an expert is how you monetise. He does acknowledge some passions are a lot harder to monetise than others.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
This would be a sweet collab. I just put in a request for Andy to have MJ on as well.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
Jul 9, 2018
Email sent to Andy.

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
Send in a message via the contact form :peace:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Awesome. We have five requests already. I wonder how many times he needs to hear about MJ to get curious haha.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Awesome. We have five requests already. I wonder how many times he needs to hear about MJ to get curious haha.
Hopefully not too many.

As much as I like listening to Andy, I do sometimes feel his guests could be better.

Whilst there are some really good guests, there's also a lot of "coaches" and mindsetpreneurs.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Thanks @MTF, yes, no problem sharing my email. Appreciate the effort. I think @ZCP mentioned as well (recently) that Andy was a great fit for my philosophy. I just recently tuned into his podcast for the first time and the content is resoundingly "Fastlane" and promoting an Unscripted lifestyle. Surprised he hasn't been *cancelled* by the powers at be.
Absolutely. I've been aware of this guy since 2015 and you guys share a very similar philosophy not just in business, but on life in general. He's had some very successful entrepreneurs on his podcast like Gary V, Dan Fleyshman, PJ, Ed Mylett, Grant Cardone etc. You'd go along very well.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I think your best bet of getting a hold of him would be either through contacting DJ or someone at 1st Phorm as he probably receives hundreds of emails from people.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Awesome, just sent him my email and am encouraging others to reach out to him as well.

---

Please post in this thread when you send a message to Andy.

Let's make this happen!!!
How long have you been listening to this guy?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I think your best bet of getting a hold of him would be either through contacting DJ or someone at 1st Phorm as he probably receives hundreds of emails from people.

I don't expect him to read the emails sent through his site but some kind of an assistant. If they see enough emails with the same request I hope they'll pass it on.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I like Andy's podcast. I'll send him an email.

This would be interesting as whilst there is a lot of overlap between their philosophies, they seem to differ on 'following your passion'.

In the MFCEO Episode 6 about coming up with a business idea, he says (around the 8 minute mark) to follow your passion to keep you going when you're starting a business and it may not make money for awhile and so you can become an expert in it and being an expert is how you monetise. He does acknowledge some passions are a lot harder to monetise than others.

Andy talks a lot about differentiating yourself, creating a brand, keeping your customers and monetizing it, which is similar to MJ's philosophy, as there's a need in pretty much any industry.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I don't remember well but I started when he was maybe a few dozen episodes in MFCEO so maybe 2016-2017?
Done, sent a DM to DJ. This would be one of the best episodes ever! Will drive a lot of book sales too.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Done, sent a DM to DJ. This would be one of the best episodes ever! Will drive a lot of book sales too.

Awesome, thank you.

If this doesn't work I might start targeting MJ DeMarco and Andy Frisella fans together and sending them to a page to request the interview lol.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Awesome, thank you.

If this doesn't work I might start targeting MJ DeMarco and Andy Frisella fans together and sending them to a page to request the interview lol.
You're welcome man.

I've contacted DJ as the probabilities of him replying to me(or us in this instance) and telling Andy about the collab is MUCH higher than doing a cold email towards Andy, if you get what I'm saying. If that doesn't work, we can do it your way lol. By spamming his inbox :rofl:.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
@Not Most People

Bradley might be able to help you guys out. He's part of Arete and has had Emily Frisella (Andy's wife) on his podcast.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I would love to see this podcast happen. I sent an email as well. Let us see what happens.

Awesome, thank you.

Request sent.

Thanks!

@Not Most People

Bradley might be able to help you guys out. He's part of Arete and has had Emily Frisella (Andy's wife) on his podcast.

Thank you, I sent a PM to Bradley.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021