The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let’s be real: If you're over 35, you don't have a chance.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Martin Pistorius was unable to move for 12 to 14 years. Everyone thought he was brain dead, his mom wished he died instead of seeing him suffering in the bed and the worst thing is he is aware of everything but couldn't move. Yet he became a web developer, designer and am author.

Nigel Richards is one of the French Scrabble champion but didn't know how to speak French.

Add Colonel Sanders, Ray Croc, etc...who started and built an empire.

So I believe we're not limited to our age, skills, finances, group, nationality...but by the way we think.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I think you guys are highly missing my point. Of course people can succeed. In fact I do believe that someone at 35 because of (hopefully) their maturity can succeed harder than most youngsters as they are only focused on fun usually. All I’m saying is have you ever seen someone deep in the script (or sh1t) escape at 35? They have to get out of the mud of family responsibilities, bad habits and beliefs, social conditioning, and rationailzatio s. MJ himself uses the 99% to 1% ratio in most of his chapters in unscripted . I don’t think that is a coincidence and I think that’s true.
Most people sleep walk through life. Walk outside anytime and I guarantee you will see a majority of grumpy faces. I don’t like that it’s likr that but it is. I say the same with marriage. Some people are so invested in their marriage that they won’t leave. Same with their beliefs.
Again. I’m not saying give up. Not AT ALL. I apologize to anyone that took it that way. Still need to work on my writing and my talent of articulating my thoughts clearly.
I'm gonna go back to me. 16 years at HP, three kids, married, and in debt (1st, 2nd, AND 3rd mortgages on my house).

Somebody at work told me they didn't need their job because their income from apartments was greater than their salary.

Three years later I quit my job and have not worked for anyone since. Well, that's not true. I wanted to learn how to do commercial leases. I worked part time negotiating and writing leases for a few months.

But yeah, you described me.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I think part of the problem is that you don't have a realistic perception of what most businesses look like. Most business owners don't "sacrifice everything" to start a business. Most business owners take some time, invest some money and devote some effort to a business WITHOUT risking their entire life savings and burning all their bridges.

If you think starting a business necessarily means pushing all-in, I think that might be the problem.
Yes this is where we disagree. I do not believe you can run a business successfully without significant sacrifice in other areas of our life.

Thats why I believe that if you are in the 20s and have no money thats good time because you have no obligation and you can afford to fail.

If you are in the late 30s but you already have experience, and other aspects of your live settled, and have some money, it is a good time also to start in an industry that you have contacts. If you start from a good starting point the family members are likely to be more supportive.

I never said that older people cant do business. I am talking about people in their late 30s with not much money and try to jump into a new industry that they have no experience in, thinking that they can just learn along the way and figure it out later like fresh grads. To me that’s not a smart choice because firstly they not making use of their experience and leveraging on that. Secondly they cannot reboot from a financial setback without much real world consequences like a 25 year old. A single and broke 30 year old can go back to work for someone else and find a girl and get married. A single and broke 40 year old finds himself harder to do that.

You talk about people in the 20s who like to party a lot. These are the people not driven in the first place. If someone is ambitious about money they usually show signs before they are out of college-good grades with multiple internship experience, member of entrepreneurship club or they already start hustling on a side business.

After I closed down my wholesale/distributing business I am in a self employed financial sales position. Not a salaried job but not really a business owner. Some people in this line like to call themselves entrepreneurs but it is really not.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Relatively speaking, how many people over 35 make it versus people at under 25 who make it?

Think about it.
Playing devils advocate but they probably started in their 20's. Let me reiterate. Someone who has been SCRIPTED THEIR WHOLE LIFE UNTIL 35. What does this mean? They do as their told. They NEVER went off script or go off the "plan". They were a "good" person. But life doesn't care if your a "good" person who does as he is told and goes according to plan.
The people who succeed I guarantee were "rebels" or failed multiple times before they made it big. They already had that rebellious side to them. Im talking about if a "nice" guy at 35 can change into that rebellioius entrepreneur, is that even possible?

Lsm87

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 27, 2018

You have a limiting belief my friend. For me it is the opposite; the older the better - because over time you accumulate more life experience and you see (and with you I mean myself) the world for what it is - a big pile of people without clue and some who made it. Here I would like to quote my favorite argument - gaussian distribution. You will find a lot of people who didn't make it - and a few who made it. And this goes for each age.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
I'm surprised to find such a closed mindset on this forum. Perhaps this is just someone stirring the pot for fun? Now on to threads worth my time.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Playing devils advocate but they probably started in their 20's. Let me reiterate. Someone who has been SCRIPTED THEIR WHOLE LIFE UNTIL 35. What does this mean? They do as their told. They NEVER went off script or go off the "plan". They were a "good" person. But life doesn't care if your a "good" person who does as he is told and goes according to plan.
The people who succeed I guarantee were "rebels" or failed multiple times before they made it big. They already had that rebellious side to them. Im talking about if a "nice" guy at 35 can change into that rebellioius entrepreneur, is that even possible?

"The people who succeed I guarantee were "rebels" or failed multiple times before they made it big."

So now you got an excuse for the guy who does make it starting at 35 also.

Dude wake the hell up and get down to what matters. This thread is 100% garbage.

How is anything here helping you in any way?

You are 23. Why does this even matter to you? Let 35-year-olds worry about themselves.

Stop look at stats and averages and likelihood and just focus on your path.

This reminds me of people talking sports stats who can't even walk up a flight of stairs: "but last year his striking average was up 7% compared to the league average".

Where is your progress thread? How are you any different from an average 35-year-old right now?

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

That's true too.
Felix Dennis in his book How to Get Rich talks about age. He says that the youngsters have the greatest thing of all which is youth and energy, and the older you get the harder it is to have that energy.
He does also say that older gents have way more experience which can be very helpful.
35 years old i kind of in between old and young for most people i'd say.

I think these days though, people already lose their energy in their 20's lol

NeutronStar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 3, 2018
It always shocks me when you see stories on the Internet of normal guys who are in their 40s, who have gone out and joined gyms for the first time in their lives, and spent a couple of years getting into great shape. These guys are just strangers - nobodies, in a sense - who went out and made themselves look younger and better than they ever have. I look at these guys as more of an example than famous rich guys because it goes to show that mentality is a big part of defining yourself. You can do a lot of things that defy expectations if you actually try to, instead of embarking on an adventure with the idea in your head already that failure is a certainty.

Besides, the future failed version of yourself may yet be much more successful than the present version of yourself. If you aim high, you might find that even by shooting low, you at least achieve a modicum of success, even if not quite to the stratospheric levels you had hoped for.

Roughneck

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 14, 2018
Seriously, is age really an issue at all? Someone can start their unscripted journey anytime in their lives.

It's about going against the grain and waking up from the scripted life. 12 months ago, I was heavily scripted - and mostly still am, but because TMF & Unscripted (Thanks to @MJ DeMarco )- I've come to see the world for what it really is and am working towards the Fastlane. I'm changing my habits, lifestyle, mindset and redefining myself @ 33 y.o.

The world doesn't care what sort of person you are, or who you used to be. Whether your the nice guy or a rebel. All they care about is how you can add value into their lives.

Also, being a nice guy doesn't remove their appetite for risk.

Last edited:

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
Wow. You're so right. This is great. Such a wisdom. Wow.

All the forum members aged over 35 have no chance isn't it? They should leave this forum right now. They have zero chance. We..those below 35 can sit back and relax. The world is ours.

Thank you for the wisdom OP.

Paul Burrows

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 12, 2019
It says early on in millionaire fast lane that age is unimportant. I worked for 20 years, got married, took on a mortgage had 3 kids. Should I give up? No I'm with MJ. Even if I wasn't I'm 37 now and I've learned from every mistake I've made and many that others have. I've never been in a better place to "make it".

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
Let me play devils advocate too! No, you can't! If you're over age of 35, you're done. Just get somewhat tolerable job and grind through until you die.
Or, forget everything you know about yourself and life in general, to start working towards the life you want, or don't... No one cares. It's your decision to make.
I might sound like an a**hole, but it's pointless to add on top of countless replies: "of course, you can, look at this example".
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't - you're right!"
Go around screaming: "We're all doomed!" or - man up and get shit done!

Raveling

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 14, 2019
All I can say is YES it's VERY REALISTIC to start at 35 or even 50!! Unless you quit or have a fatalistic attitude from the start.

Obviously, someone who ( seriously ) starts at 25 is much more likely to be rich sooner and increases their odds of ever getting there, but if you really believe the game is over at 35, you're absolutely right FOR YOU.

Enjoy making someone else rich for the rest of your life and complaining about it.

No matter what your age is, you're ALWAYS running out of time, starting at 70 or 80 is probably too late.

Although I dabbled for decades, my first REAL effort began around 40, and I would say my HARDCORE effort began about 45.

Most of ANY type of millionaire in the U.S. doesn't become so until they're about 50+.

While it's possible to get rich before 30 or 35, it's rare because most people at that age are too worried about getting laid, getting drunk and generally caring too much about what everyone else thinks.

I'm 52, and have YET to make a dime on my entrepreneurial path, but back in 2016 I almost retired from a singular licensing deal, it COULD HAVE went either way, but it went the sad way that time:-?

Now almost 3 years later, on my 3rd business model around inventions and product licensing...real income and probably job replacement level income from my inventions is a few months away from starting and should reach beyond my current income by or well before next year.

Tim

BTW My boss / teacher / partner for this newest venture is only 25, and yes, he'll almost certainly be rich young, but he's also exceptionally self-disciplined, socially intelligent and mature for a man of ANY age.

P.S. I truly hope you get your head out of your a$$ asap and START rather than wasting irreplaceable time making excuses why it's too late for you on this forum.

tommichael

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 13, 2019
Let’s be real, can you make it when your past 35? Now I KNOW what more then the majority of this site will say. “Of course you can! There are so many examples! You can do anything you set your mind to!”

The reality is that one’s youth is HIGHLY HIGHLY influential in the direction of one’s life. Take a guy who got bullied since pre school. He will grow up thinking he is unlovable. This will cause him to not try in anything. This will then further reinforce his low value even further creating a downward spiral. Can he fix this? Of course. And many have. But some won’t. And those that didn’t receive that negative feedback will have a major advantage.

The same with any skill. If you are 6’7 and want to join the NBA at 31 you have no shot. The guy who was 6’7 and wanted to join the NBA since 7 will outclass you 10000%.

I think the same could be with entrepreneurship or with anything. The younger you are the more positive reference experience you will get which will further reinforce your level of output and energy to get the result. The upward spiral of awesomeness. The opposite holds true as well.

Let’s be honest. How many that start (key word start) at 35 actually make it?
I disagree with your mindset. It's obviously true that there are certain opportunities in life which you cannot, caused by the natural limitation of age, realize anymore - such as becoming a professional athlete. However, I am convinced that when you're in your 30s and have the strong desire, discipline and motivation, you still can change your life and realize your dreams. It's never too late to start working for a better life and fulfill your dreams.

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
Let’s be real, can you make it when your past 35? Now I KNOW what more then the majority of this site will say. “Of course you can! There are so many examples! You can do anything you set your mind to!”

The reality is that one’s youth is HIGHLY HIGHLY influential in the direction of one’s life. Take a guy who got bullied since pre school. He will grow up thinking he is unlovable. This will cause him to not try in anything. This will then further reinforce his low value even further creating a downward spiral. Can he fix this? Of course. And many have. But some won’t. And those that didn’t receive that negative feedback will have a major advantage.

The same with any skill. If you are 6’7 and want to join the NBA at 31 you have no shot. The guy who was 6’7 and wanted to join the NBA since 7 will outclass you 10000%.

I think the same could be with entrepreneurship or with anything. The younger you are the more positive reference experience you will get which will further reinforce your level of output and energy to get the result. The upward spiral of awesomeness. The opposite holds true as well.

What you're saying is logical, and I see the point you're trying to make. But the NBA example is just a poor comparison between entrepreneurship, which virtually anyone has the ability to do, vs a sport where you need to be talented and gifted to excel at.

You're right, the younger you are the better, because those mindsets will develop for longer inside you, but it's not impossible to be successful past 35.

There's no time limit that the universe puts on you to have success, Time is something us humans made up to make sense of the world around us.

But with that being said, most people in their mid-late thirties probably already have a family, mortgage, car payments, credit card debt, and an established job, so it's much harder to just brute-force change the path you're on. Most will be too scared of being alone if their partner doesn't agree with this new path.

There is no physical reason anyone over 35 couldn't succeed, the only excuses are mental.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Although I believe this thread starts out by helping OP realize his limiting belief, I believe the reason this thread and topic is getting so much engagement is because it is a deep-rooted element of the script, and perhaps it's worthwhile to break it down.

I love JScott's post, because those studies do point out an interesting element of entrepreneurship that is misunderstood in common culture or script or whatever you call it.

If people are too lazy to open the links he graciously shared, maybe it can help other users to see it on here:

This is also a good life lesson in general - be patient. Use every lesson in life to improve your mindset and the standards of life quality for yourself and others.

The Get Rich Quick scheme also applies to Get Rich Young. Most of this I believe is wrongly attributed to the flawed belief that life quality degrades with age. Man, at 35 I'll be 5 times more shredded than I am today, and will have years more of life and relationship experience to stand on.

Except for force majeure taking your life, with proper care and maintenance your physical body can go a really long way...

OP, maybe this conversation opens your mind to an even bigger realization - that aging gracefully is the sweetest thing, not the opposite!

Mike S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jun 25, 2019
Crestview Hills KY
Ever hear of Ray Kroc, Colonel Sanders, how about Abraham Lincoln. Read their stories and tell me people can't make it. I personally lost everything in the crash of '08 and found myself at 50 years of age starting all over again. We totally bootstrapped a web-dev company and went from a concept to implementation within 6 months, learned how to scale and took the company national within 3 years. Was it easy-Hell no, did we not get paid numerous times-Hell yes. We learned from our mistakes, corrected our path and currently cash flowing almost $100K monthly and growing at about a 5% per month rate. All it takes is the willingness to put your head down and bust your a$$ to make it happen. My wife and I were just talking last night about the past 10 years of me working 7 days a week as we were growing this business and the lonliness I sometimes felt as we had no money but I refused to give up and we are now living a location independent lifestyle and loving it. I'd do it again in a heartbeat as I now know that the rewards do come to those who persevere.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Dan Pena is still working like crazy with his protegees . he is 73
Speaking of Dan Pena, his recent speaking engagements have gotten a lot more better.

I watched one video of one of his university talks, and he was very generous in his Q&A sessions, where he actually dug deep into the industries and the team processes, not just mindset stuff.

But the main talks before the Q&A session were still somewhat redundant haha. Covered his background over and over again.

I'm surprised to find such a closed mindset on this forum. Perhaps this is just someone stirring the pot for fun? Now on to threads worth my time.
Check out Execution Threads.

I spotted a few and was shocked that I missed out some hidden gems.

Also, we've got the book discussion thread on Never Split the Difference.
I've just gotten the negotiating book, and it's not a quick read. Very thick and deep, even more than the earlier books we reviewed.

But I'll try to read it before looking at the thread lol. Don't wanna spoilers!

On this thread though, I think it's alright to be reminded of the SCRIPT where we all came from before, once in a while.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
BTW, you should probably find out what age most people on this forum started their business. For me it was 36. Steve O said 37. @MJ DeMarco , what about you?

22, but failed for 4 years straight. So technically 26. With wisdom and life experience, came better probabilities.

This thread is so sophomoric.

Threads like these are usually started by the usual suspects, amounts to 3 or 4 users in a forum of 50,000.

I'm surprised to find such a closed mindset on this forum.

Read the above. 3 or 4 users post the same "woe is me" type of stuff. Such does not represent a forum of 50,000. Their posts are so ridiculous that they tend to drive replies; kinda like asking about the best cut of beef on a vegan forum... yea, that's gonna get responses.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
Speaking of Dan Pena, his recent speaking engagements have gotten a lot more better.

I watched one video of one of his university talks, and he was very generous in his Q&A sessions, where he actually dug deep into the industries and the team processes, not just mindset stuff.

But the main talks before the Q&A session were still somewhat redundant haha. Covered his background over and over again.

yes his teaching is about kicking students's butt.

because achievements start with the right mindset.

how many guys are as smart or educated as bill gates ?

thousands or millions across the world

but how many guys could have done what Bill Gates , or Steve Jobs , did ? the right outrageous moves ?

almost nobody. this a matter of mindset .

well explained here :

View: https://youtu.be/GOK2A0fzlQo?t=525

Last edited:

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
I started at 37. Quit my job at 40.

First business founded at 25. Had a good 7 year run.

Quit my job at 42. Self employed for over 15 years and counting.

Can't imagine ever going back to a regular job.

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
So, statistically, there's an infinitely better chance that you'll start a successful business *AFTER* 30 than you will *BEFORE* 30... ;)

Okay, so you're admitting that you haven't looked at actual data, and instead are just basing your beliefs on a non-random sample of people who are likely similar to you.

Why do you think a tiny, non-randomized sample of people who are all likely pretty similar is a better way to make a determination than actually looking at data that researchers have accumulated?

You're making up stories that support your opinion. I noticed you didn't include in your story that the 25 year old was likely out partying more, the 25 year old likely didn't have as much seed capital, the 25 year old didn't have as many business connections, the 25 year old likely didn't have as much experience, the 25 year old was likely still paying off student debt, the 25 year old was likely more focused on girls/guys, etc.

Picking and choosing a few details in your story to support your thesis makes no sense. Especially when you leave out a whole lot of other details that are likely true and DON'T support your thesis.

Also, here's the most important point:

Most business owners don't get successful on their first venture. Or their second. And probably not their third either. Success is a process, and that process takes time. The more time you invest in learning how to build a business, the more likely you are to be successful.

You had a failed business at 31. I had several failed businesses by 31. But, by 36, I had learned how to build a successful business, and now that I have those skills, I could lose everything tomorrow and I'm confident I could rebuild from the ground up.

That comes with experience. Something most 25 year olds (including both you and me at 25) didn't have.

If you're not successful when your 35...or 40...or 50...that's not because you got older. That's simply because you gave up.

I think part of the problem is that you don't have a realistic perception of what most businesses look like. Most business owners don't "sacrifice everything" to start a business. Most business owners take some time, invest some money and devote some effort to a business WITHOUT risking their entire life savings and burning all their bridges.

If you think starting a business necessarily means pushing all-in, I think that might be the problem.

GREAT POST -----------------^

And ESPECIALLY worth repeating...

I had several failed businesses by 31. But, by 36, I had learned how to build a successful business, and now that I have those skills, I could lose everything tomorrow and I'm confident I could rebuild from the ground up.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Clearly my words have been misinterpreted. You can close this thread as I know it will go in cifcles

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
LOL. The posts here are very funny, and sad. I CLEARLY stated that I am not making excuses. I am 23 not 35.
Let me explain AGAIN for the idiots. If you are 35 and are scripted your whole life do you think one moment will undo 35 years of bad habits and conditioning? This is as if someone who just started hitting the gym at 35 will be in the same shape as someone who has been hitting the gym hard at 12. By the time the guy is 25 he will have a better body then the guy at 35 even if he turns 55 and works out 20 years.
Lame. There is no real-world thinking here. Hey, you're the one who sounds like a washed-up Uber driver. Why are you making the claim?

Last edited:
D

Deleted50669

I grew up to abusive parents who never graduated high school. They whooped my a$$ silly and neglected me regularly. I have depression to this day because of it. While I am only 27, so not technically a member of your described range, I think I stand as an example that people can and do regularly overcome childhood adversity. I became an All-American in track, received a masters, taught myself software development and then built an app that attracted investment. And that last bit was in the past year. Am I bragging? Yes I am. And I'm doing it to prove a point; your upbringing has influence over life outcomes, but it is not a determinant. That is an important distinction. people who plod through life with a victim mindset will live as victims. That is their identity. You can change your identity once you become aware of what it is and that it needs to change. It take serious, painful work. But For those who want it bad enough, they will do it.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Lame. There is no real-world thinking here. Hey, you're the one who sounds like a washed-up Uber driver. Why are you making the claim? I'm thinking someone has hurt your feelings.
Time ie the currency of life. Some people dabble in business and they will be DEMOLISHED by people that don’t. Same with the guy starting a business in the same industry as someone who started at age 16 compared to the guy starting at 35. It will discourage him further while the guy at 16 is in an epic upward spiral. This isn’t being negative. It’s literally nature at work where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.