The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Al Berton

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 27, 2018
Just finished. A very good complement to TMF . Congratulations MJ, I feel you have transmitted the basic mindset...now it's up to whoever is willing to ride the tiger.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Shenzu55

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 11, 2020
I've read it just after TMF and it's even better for me, really loved it ! And now reading the French version.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
I‘ve read the book. Loved the intro!

AyoEpic

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 18, 2020
Finished the audio book once! Bought the book so I can physically book mark certain lessons. Great book with loads of wealth

anthon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 4, 2020
Thank you so much MJ for sharing all this stuff with me. It was really like a personal touch, like we just had a great conversation about entrepreneur mindset, Fastlane business principles.

It was really big shift for me. With every chapter of the book, I was reframing my mind, polished it, and tuned on millionaire Fastlane frequency.

I am sure it was lifechanging process to read this book. And now sorry guys, I want to spend my time to build my personal Fastlane. Wish we’ll meet you there couple of years later!

Rickytan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 17, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I’ve read the kindle version of both books, The millionaire fastlane and Unscripted . I even bought the unscripted paperback book recently.
I had missed so much in life not pursuing anything for myself and work until now that i am age 52. In fact i read fastlane more than 5 years ago but then at that time I’m not ready and getting too comfy with my job that i totally put aside until this year. Finally, at age 52, ridden with debts, no view of ever retire from work, I just woke up realizing I got to do something before is too late. Anyway, your books are one of a kind. Thanks and let me work my way out of this shit life first.

Last edited:

Hawkenator

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 20, 2020
I recently finished UNSCRIPTED and am listening to it again. I plan on repeating this 3 or 4 more times or however long it takes to engrain the content of this book into my DNA. I recently lost about 130 lbs and my experience parallels the process principle outlined in this book so I know the theory of what MJ says has merit reinforced by my own personal experience. I'm grateful MJ took the time to create this masterpiece. It's not only a business book but the themes are universal in life. Success with anything in our universe (be it a gaming simulation, godly creation etc) is achieved by sound thought followed by consistent positive actions over time. Unfortunately, I action fake my A*) off so I'm grateful MJ's material has helped bring this to light. I think MJ's 3rd book should be entirely on the process principle now that his theoretical/philosophical narrative has been established (and proven!).

Axe

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6,167%
Oct 19, 2020
I personally rank it in the TOP 5 best business books I've ever read. Thank you, MJ, for showing me the path to change my life.

runnaboi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 25, 2020
Australia
Have read Unscripted !
Realised I hadn't claimed my badge when commenting on the thread of the books I am now reading.

abri911a

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 6, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

read it ! and thankful for opening my eyes to the Unscripted Life !

terrordread

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 26, 2020
Read Unscripted first and just about to start MFL so getting educated backward but even so, brilliant ideology. It's the best thing knowing other people think like you in terms of not thinking like everyone else - if that makes sense. Like a sort of lighthouse standing above the world of scripted people, shining for those who think what's considered a normal way to live is actually crazier than doing things differently, yourself. Looking forward to getting stuck into the forum!

A.Windhelm

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 29, 2020
Just like the Millionaire Fastlane , this book is incredibly eye opening. You don't need to read TMF first to understand this one or anything, It is totally a stand alone book...but I genuinely feel that everyone should read both of these. The information is just far too valuable in my opinion.

Glad I read it.

Gkoviou

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 11, 2020
greece

JustmeSD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 30, 2020

View attachment 14816

Read it, awesome content! A must-read in my opinion, well over lots of other books in this niche.

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I recently discovered and read Unscripted as part of my research towards developing a semi-long-term plan for my life. I honestly somewhat expected a “guru-style” book about entrepreneurship given how much of this guru content seems to be on the web nowadays. I was pleasantly surprised, and it changed my perception of business, money and value. It also brought my attention to and challenged areas in which I held a fixed mindset.

After finishing the book, I took action. I identified a pain point in my life: recently a webapp I used frequently at work went down. For weeks I had thought “I wish someone would build a replacement so I could use it again”. And then I realized that someone could be me. I already knew HTML and CSS but had never explored JavaScript. I did a lot of googling, coding, googling, coding… and a few days later my site was up and better than the original, with a cleaner, more responsive UI and better supporting educational content.

So far (in the last week or so since launch) I’ve had ZERO visitors! But that’s okay – I haven’t started marketing (learning how to now) and I’m confident that once I do, I’ll attract and maintain users thanks to the relative value that it provides. Besides that, the feeling of putting something into the world that can solve at least one person’s problem (my own and hopefully others) was addicting. Unscripted effectively gave me permission to do that, and I think it’s changed my life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.