The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Cryley

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 12, 2020
Australia
Finished the book a couple of days ago. My experience in entrepreneurship is purely 2nd hand. I had parents who ran 3 businesses that were essentially jobs and a best friend who was a bro-marketer (maybe still is, not really sure these days).

Neither spoke to me (the parent's relationship suffered greatly from the businesses and resulted in divorce) and with the explosion of bro-marketers it honestly gave me quite negative opinion in the idea of it as a whole.

This book clarified and distilled the lessons that could be learned from the above mentioned. It's detailed, dense and provides key insights that can provide immense value if followed. It's inspiring without being pandering with even a handful of concessions that are honest. It's clear it was written by someone who genuinely wanted to help those that are pursuing the path. For that I am a grateful customer and look forward to revisiting this book when needed.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

simxela

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 15, 2021
Hey guys!
I'm now om my second pass of the Unscripted Audiobook.
I've had 2 businesses fail before. Of course, all my fault. Now, I'm running a service business (a lot like a job).
The "Idea man" MJ mentioned in the Unscripted is 100% me! But I'm working on my implementation skills. For example, I recently learned the basics of project management, and it helps getting sh*t done.
In large part it's thanks to MJs mention of learning in his book.
It made me question: "What do I need to learn to be better at this?"
Thanks MJ!

nibbler

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 6, 2021
New Zealand
Finished it last night; past the point where reading books is mentioned as action-faking I felt I was fighting with myself whether to keep reading and finish or stop & start making meaningful actions towards a more sustainable unscripted life.

echo.

didicoimp

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 1, 2020
Brazil
Just finished the book short after finishing the TMF and unscripted is perfect for the person that is in doubt about options and choices, if you tend to entrepeneurship this is probably the biggest kick start you'll have.
Great book

Krix

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 14, 2016
Estonia
Hello

I've read it twice, just finished for the second time.

It is by far one of the best books (together with TMF) to read and study from.

Kayanat

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 17, 2021

DukeArcher

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 18, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Finished my second read through today, so here I am. Let's see if I'm still here in 30, 60, 90 days.

Calzeem

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 7, 2021
Uk

Norwestrader

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 18, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

Got this book a couple days ago, cant wait to get into it and set my plan

Now is the time

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 11, 2021

VivaciousVipin

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 22, 2021
India
Read it about a month ago and now joined this forum after reading TMF! Thanks a ton for such a great book, MJ.

Making execution matter now!

Melv

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 22, 2020
France
Very good book, which points to quite a truth.
The day I realize my dream, I pay you restaurant to thank you, write it down.

Thanks again for sharing MJ.
:)

EnergeticPower

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 23, 2021
I have read Unscripted it has altered my view on my business. Thanks MJ DMarco. I will start to hear the audiobook today again with my girlfriend on a long ride back home

EnergeticPower

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 23, 2021
Finished it last night; past the point where reading books is mentioned as action-faking I felt I was fighting with myself whether to keep reading and finish or stop & start making meaningful actions towards a more sustainable unscripted life.

echo.
had the same thought

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

saundad

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 17, 2021
read and loved the unapologetic humorous straight forward attitude

Madalina

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 24, 2021
I've read Unscripted.
I found it complete.
I got all the information needed to understand if I want and have, what it takes to start the "me against my people" war.
There is a long journey, many battles, but, in order to feel alive, this is what it takes.

Last edited:

DavidAS

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 13, 2020
Germany

View attachment 14816

To listen via Audib

Thank you for this wonderfull book, I have read unscripted twice now

puredot

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 26, 2020
Poland
I've read it as well. It was interesting, more in detail than FLM. I liked it a lot, a bit different tone, but more of the same. And a lot of new things as well. It is good to read about things from new context. Just read it and you'll see.

Dostum

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 10, 2020
Kiambu, Kenya

View attachment 14816

Finished reading UNSCRIPTED about a week ago. The book came with a handwritten note from MJ which I had requested prior to ordering. Two things that hit me hard are Kinetic Execution and the 4Ds. This is a system with which I can feel I'm already acclimatized to. All the best to anyone out there on their fastlane journey.

Jaynoobie

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 30, 2021

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers