What's new

I was afraid to read Unscripted...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RyanJDenman

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$325
User Power: 175%
Largely because I knew it would resonate with me and I would lose the last bit of tolerance I have for being an employee, and that is about what happened!
I have tinkered with all sorts of things over the years: garage sale flipping, handyman work, rental property management, and a number of other ideas that I tested on paper and they did not work out. It always seems like I get involved enough with some venture to know what it would take to grow it significantly and I don't make that next step. From all of my dabbling I see two things as options that both fit with my life constraints and available time:
-Maze books for kids
-Residential property management

I have four daughters (7, 5, 3, 1 years old) who like to do mazes (I've published two mazes books on Amazon KDP) and I've got two rental properties that I've managed myself, so I've got enough knowledge of both arenas to get started.

I also find it hard to find other who think like me, so I'll do my best to check in here and contribute about what I am doing.

Also, also, I'm glad @MJ DeMarco called out MLMs as being largely bunk because those are sold HARD to people like me who want something better in life than to rely on a JOB and living frugal to make their dreams come true.

Cheers,

Ryan
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Szep, tuapft moli zua’wi huv vji ipvsiqsipiasoem natdmit, zua katv piif vu xusl in jesfis!

Eqqsidoevi vji opvsu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom