The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've read UNSCRIPTED!!!

For any book discussion

Calzeem

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jan 7, 2021
Uk
Wow. What a book!

Completely changed the way I look at life and has completely shifted my focus on what I need to do with my life.

I have always felt trapped and just had an 'odd' feeling that surely life wasn't supposed to be like this: work ever day at a job you don't want to do, being told what to do and then in a click of the fingers, when they no longer need you, you're gone, left to pick up the pieces and find a new job to repeat until the inevitable happens.. dead.

So it's always been on the back of my mind and everyone around me just seemed to accept this fact, which confused me? However, I made a judgement call one day during lockdown to make a change and decided to pick up a habit of reading some books (some self help, some financial books and, UNSCRIPTED somehow joined my basket - oh my am I glad I added it)

I had never read books before lockdown happened, so I got reading, some good and some average, nothing really struck me. That's when I thought I'd give UNSCRIPTED a go; straight away I felt like MJ was describing my life in some parts as I am currently in some situations he mentioned which kept me interested.

Anyway, long story short, my view on life has changed and I now have a clear focus on what's to be done and I have plans in action and taking one step at a time - exciting times ahead :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.