The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Tortoise

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 28, 2020
London, UK
Listened to the audiobook whilst out exercising (over quite a few days!). Found it motivational to get on with starting a business and testing out ideas. Now listening to Fastlane.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Al Berton

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 27, 2018
Just finished. A very good complement to TMF. Congratulations MJ, I feel you have transmitted the basic mindset...now it's up to whoever is willing to ride the tiger.

Shenzu55

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 11, 2020
I've read it just after TMF and it's even better for me, really loved it ! And now reading the French version.

AyoEpic

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 18, 2020
Finished the audio book once! Bought the book so I can physically book mark certain lessons. Great book with loads of wealth

anthon

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 4, 2020
Thank you so much MJ for sharing all this stuff with me. It was really like a personal touch, like we just had a great conversation about entrepreneur mindset, Fastlane business principles.

It was really big shift for me. With every chapter of the book, I was reframing my mind, polished it, and tuned on millionaire Fastlane frequency.

I am sure it was lifechanging process to read this book. And now sorry guys, I want to spend my time to build my personal Fastlane. Wish we’ll meet you there couple of years later!

Rickytan

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 17, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I’ve read the kindle version of both books, The millionaire fastlane and Unscripted. I even bought the unscripted paperback book recently.
I had missed so much in life not pursuing anything for myself and work until now that i am age 52. In fact i read fastlane more than 5 years ago but then at that time I’m not ready and getting too comfy with my job that i totally put aside until this year. Finally, at age 52, ridden with debts, no view of ever retire from work, I just woke up realizing I got to do something before is too late. Anyway, your books are one of a kind. Thanks and let me work my way out of this shit life first.

Last edited:

Hawkenator

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 20, 2020
I recently finished UNSCRIPTED and am listening to it again. I plan on repeating this 3 or 4 more times or however long it takes to engrain the content of this book into my DNA. I recently lost about 130 lbs and my experience parallels the process principle outlined in this book so I know the theory of what MJ says has merit reinforced by my own personal experience. I'm grateful MJ took the time to create this masterpiece. It's not only a business book but the themes are universal in life. Success with anything in our universe (be it a gaming simulation, godly creation etc) is achieved by sound thought followed by consistent positive actions over time. Unfortunately, I action fake my A*) off so I'm grateful MJ's material has helped bring this to light. I think MJ's 3rd book should be entirely on the process principle now that his theoretical/philosophical narrative has been established (and proven!).

Axe

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 19, 2020
I personally rank it in the TOP 5 best business books I've ever read. Thank you, MJ, for showing me the path to change my life.

Wout Haksteen

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 24, 2020
Enschede
Read it! This book, along with TMF, completely changed my vision on life!

abri911a

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 6, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

read it ! and thankful for opening my eyes to the Unscripted Life !

terrordread

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 26, 2020
Read Unscripted first and just about to start MFL so getting educated backward but even so, brilliant ideology. It's the best thing knowing other people think like you in terms of not thinking like everyone else - if that makes sense. Like a sort of lighthouse standing above the world of scripted people, shining for those who think what's considered a normal way to live is actually crazier than doing things differently, yourself. Looking forward to getting stuck into the forum!

A.Windhelm

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 29, 2020
Just like the Millionaire Fastlane, this book is incredibly eye opening. You don't need to read TMF first to understand this one or anything, It is totally a stand alone book...but I genuinely feel that everyone should read both of these. The information is just far too valuable in my opinion.

Glad I read it.

Gkoviou

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 11, 2020
greece

JustmeSD

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 30, 2020

View attachment 14816

Read it, awesome content! A must-read in my opinion, well over lots of other books in this niche.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
That is legal information depending on the country you live in. But I think in most countries...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers