The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Megalodon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Jan 8, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

I've read UNSCRIPTED ! To be honest at first I struggled with it. Looking back I think it hit a little TOO close to home. But I persisted and I'm glad I did - even more so than MFL, this was a wake-up call I really needed.

Thanks MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jcindyj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 5, 2020
Also, read this book as soon as I finished the first book Fastlane. I am now putting my thoughts into action.

IslandJon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 17, 2019
Texas
I listened to the audiobook, constantly nodding my head like a crazy person every time a great point was made, which was constantly. Really changed my perspective and confirmed my problems with saving a big chunk of my paycheck for retirement, or how I know it now: "the slowlane".

Luke D

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 22, 2013
Perth
I have read Unscripted , multiple times. What a fantastic book and message!

Lukas Zupan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Feb 8, 2020
Very well written, and my guess is that MJ will continue to improve upon it as he grows too. We are all in process, and I love that there are so many people who have had the blinders taken off for the first time by reading this book, which will hopefully spark an awareness (and desire!) to become unscripted in their lives. I appreciate my friend @Boom sharing this with me. -6:56AM Phoenix AZ at the 2020 Fastlane Summit

KenCorigliano

TCMethod
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 29, 2020
Washington DC area
Read it and sent it to over a dozen people and posted it on reviews at Amazon that list books which MJ has taken down in Unscripted . I'm spreading this out to my military and USG employee networks. I've bought a few and am placing it around the bases. Totally grateful for MJ.

CoffeeBuzz

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Feb 1, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

I actually finished this book the night before the summit. Absolutely great book. Will be making sure as many people as possible see these!

jdm667

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA
I finished Unscripted today. It's a good swift kick in the a$$ for those who need it.

Key takeaways:
1.) To be different from the script, you need to think and act differently.
2.) Execution is key - don't get hung up on finding the "perfect" idea. You could do this for years & get nowhere. Just start!
3.) Process leads to progress.
4.) Look for a difficult problem to solve, since difficulty = opportunity.

Thanks MJ!

Tomsy

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 9, 2020
Crazy book!
Really helped open my mind,
life changing. Even worth a second read.

zblundell

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 2, 2019
Finally finished listening to Unscripted and I enjoyed every minute of it. I especially enjoyed the introduction because of its realness and humor. Its kind of the extra bitch slap that I needed after getting the first bitch slap from TMF .
Thanks MJ for bitch slapping me and waking my azz up!!!

Dario Woollover

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 13, 2020
Hi from Italy! I was an hungry devourer of TMF , then I catched up with Unscripted before it was released with the Italian translation.

I love much more the english flavour and often the italian translations are poor. So, why risk?

Great content and yes, I started a CENT project right after completing Unscripted . Maybe it will be a failure, maybe not, but surely stay on the couch doesn't take me anywhere.

Thanks MJ! Loved to spend my money on your books. Best ROI Ever.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
I've read the book, I've also bought MFL and need to finish that sometime.

LightningHelix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Mar 26, 2015
Finally after it was long overdue , I read Unscripted .

I gotta say, it was twice as informative as Millionaire Fastlane . (Not dissing TMF , MJ your work is great!)
I found it tackled the problemes I was facing more in depth and I can better figure out how to get started.
I'm still trying to identify problems to tackle, but Unscripted gives me better tools to use to get started.

I especially loved the chapter on value-skewing.

Millionaire Fastlane gave me a great overview, but Unscripted broke down details that I needed.

Anyways, cheers to MJ! Another home run.

Anon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 13, 2020
Surrey, England
After listening to the Audiobook, I will definitely be buying a physical copy for ease of reference. Thanks for including those PDF's/attachments on Audible MJ. Fantastic book.

DaisyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Nov 11, 2014
Canada
Read Unscripted a while ago-now that I've just attended my first Summit, it just makes the message hit home more...time to be totally Unscripted .

spxy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 16, 2020
Just read Unscripted and it is a real eye opener. I will definitely recommend the book to some people I know might benefit from it. Thanks you MJ for helping.

businprogress

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jan 21, 2016
I did read it...I prefer the first book though. I liked the last half of unscripted best, that's really what I need to hear often as there seems to be so many moving parts to getting a business going that I forget things and fail...like proving your audience will buy your thing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.