The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Dmoneyzzz

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 9, 2018
Houston, TX
Truly an enlightening book indeed! I am glad I read Unscripted and will be reviewing it for key wisdom now :smile2:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

businprogress

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 21, 2016
I did read it...I prefer the first book though. I liked the last half of unscripted best, that's really what I need to hear often as there seems to be so many moving parts to getting a business going that I forget things and fail...like proving your audience will buy your thing.

Joxsten

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 26, 2020
Read it. Amazing book - can't wait to get my hands on the 2nd!

C_mcbride

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 20, 2020
Buffalo, NY
Listened to the unscripted audio books, and for the first time in my life I don’t feel alone. I work in banking and I’ve hated every job I’ve ever had. I thought it was just because of the unrewarding tasks I was given or the idiots I work for. Nope the problem wasn’t them. The problem is that I don’t belong there. I don’t belong to them. For years, I’ve struggled with finding “my passion”. Times up passion. Time for value add. Time for a different kind of effort that benefits me and not my employer. I see everything differently after listening to unscripted. I see opportunity in every issue. I’m not under the oblivious impression that the unscripted life will be handed to me. I’m going to earn it. It’s going to be hard as heck but I’m going ALL IN. Look out for me in the execution threads....

DonCorleone

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 22, 2019
I read it after Fastlane and enjoyed every second of it. I own physical copies for both of them and recommend them to everyone. Thanks for this one too!

sonny_1080

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 30, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it. I think I like The Millionaire Fastlane more. Either way... the two together have literally resurrected my dreams. Thank you MJ.

ax3lr0d

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 23, 2019
I've read it and I was astonished that it was possible to improve the millionaire fastlane :happy:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Menery

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 22, 2019
Listen 2x to the Unscripted Audiobook following the advice in TMF about using otherwise lost time (gym, cooking, driving etc.) Insanely valuable book.

5RES

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 24, 2020
California
Hello All! New to this forum and excited. I am in the process of reading UNSCRIPTED and I read it every day. I even read it at work on iBooks while my computer is taking forever and a day to start up . I also just downloaded TMF.

Pierre Potvin

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 10, 2015
Read it a while ago. Great book! The kind of knowledge you wish you would have discover way earlier. The cents concept is the best rule ever!!

princesscrystal

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 26, 2020
Denver
I read this book too in addition to TMF. Fantastic read. I got the electronic version. For TMF I have the electronic digital version and the paperback version too. It is great. I think the other one has the thing updated for cryptocurrency.

Alessio.Colzi

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 4, 2020
I've finished UNSCRIPTED and it was a smack to my face.
I' just wrote an intro about how I feel lost because of my frustration in living a life I don't like and not know how to get out from it...

Zhyna

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 17, 2014
Had to read it of course! MJ you are one of my favourite authors, thanks for everything.

LitaVK

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 19, 2019
Canada
Just finished reading Unscripted. Really helped in solidifying the information from TMF with many examples, strategies, and steps. Despite feeling a bit overwhelmed and anxious to start learning about everything and taking action, I'm grateful I have Unscripted to use as a guide throughout my entrepreneurial journey.

@v8er

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 8, 2020
Read both books, kindle and audiobooks. Doing a second pass on both again, absolute gold

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock