The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Timo

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 3, 2020
Reading it, not all the way to the end yet, but OMG! What a book! Just the wake-up I needed at the time I needed it... This will definitely be in my most influential books list...

djelekar

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 6, 2020
Serbia
Read Unscripted, about a year after TMF. While I'm totally on board with the content, the first few chapters are not written in my preferred tone of voice. Namely, the delivery is BRUTAL (or brutally honest). While some people might enjoy it, I found more value in the second part and the energy resonated more with me. Either way, RECOMMENDED READ.

RalphAustria

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 7, 2020
Austria/Europe
It had to be said - so it's good you wrote it. Very honest book - it resonated wildly with me. Now I need to make it happen too. I built a house so I can build a thriving business too.

LarryLeaper

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 17, 2019

grohiit

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 8, 2020
Boise, ID
I just finished listening to Unscripted. After reading and re-reading fastlane, I was hungry for more. Unscripted was the dose I needed to keep going.

I especially loved the part 5 where MJ talks about what to do with the money you generate.

I would have loved to @MJ DeMarco talk more about the time freedom this path generates and how to think about utilizing it.

notJoeKing

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 8, 2020
I've "read" the Audible version. The books subtitle caught my eye when looking through their selection of books on finances. When the author started swearing in the first chapter, I knew it was going to be the most real book I've heard in a long while. Can't wait to go back and read FastLane (my next credit is due today but Audible isn't unlocking it! Urgh!)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Simona

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 12, 2019
Italy
Read it! I loved it from the first to the last page.
It took me a while to finish but just because I wanted the emotion boost to last longer! :)

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
I finished reading via Audible the unscripted, I liken the book to transformative works such as Think and Grow Rich. I wish it never end, I had to rewind and re-listen. However, I do feel that it could have been two volumes, one for people who have not read TMF and one for those who have so people could handle it, could dive in right away to the "advanced" material.

Jesse Harris

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 11, 2020
I have read Unscripted but it was at least a year ago, and to be honest, I didn't read it with the right mindset and have forgotten most of what I read. It is now on my reading list of this year. After recently rereading The Millionaire Fastlane, I want to reread Unscripted and this time really absorb the content.

Talor

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 12, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Just finished Unscripted.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

alexvat02

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 14, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

Didn’t think it would be possible to top TMF but definitely my favorite. The the pure DEPTH this book goes into. Can’t thank you enough MJ!

Budgeoly

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 4, 2019
South Carolina

View attachment 14816

I finished Unscripted 1_14_2020 Purchased November 2019 Thanks for the Path

Resigned from my JOB 1_13_2020

Dopefish1337

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 12, 2017
Norway

DevDB

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 10, 2020
Read Unscripted. It's excellent and deserves another read. There are so many little nuggets that I want to give more attention in a second read.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom