The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

LarryLeaper

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 17, 2019

grohiit

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 8, 2020
Boise, ID
I just finished listening to Unscripted . After reading and re-reading fastlane, I was hungry for more. Unscripted was the dose I needed to keep going.

I especially loved the part 5 where MJ talks about what to do with the money you generate.

I would have loved to @MJ DeMarco talk more about the time freedom this path generates and how to think about utilizing it.

notJoeKing

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 8, 2020
I've "read" the Audible version. The books subtitle caught my eye when looking through their selection of books on finances. When the author started swearing in the first chapter, I knew it was going to be the most real book I've heard in a long while. Can't wait to go back and read FastLane (my next credit is due today but Audible isn't unlocking it! Urgh!)

Simona

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 12, 2019
Italy
Read it! I loved it from the first to the last page.
It took me a while to finish but just because I wanted the emotion boost to last longer! :)

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
I finished reading via Audible the unscripted , I liken the book to transformative works such as Think and Grow Rich. I wish it never end, I had to rewind and re-listen. However, I do feel that it could have been two volumes, one for people who have not read TMF and one for those who have so people could handle it, could dive in right away to the "advanced" material.

Jesse Harris

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 11, 2020
I have read Unscripted but it was at least a year ago, and to be honest, I didn't read it with the right mindset and have forgotten most of what I read. It is now on my reading list of this year. After recently rereading The Millionaire Fastlane , I want to reread Unscripted and this time really absorb the content.

Talor

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 12, 2020

alexvat02

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 14, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Didn’t think it would be possible to top TMF but definitely my favorite. The the pure DEPTH this book goes into. Can’t thank you enough MJ!

Budgeoly

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 4, 2019
South Carolina
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

I finished Unscripted 1_14_2020 Purchased November 2019 Thanks for the Path

Resigned from my JOB 1_13_2020

Dopefish1337

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 12, 2017
Norway

DevDB

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 10, 2020
Read Unscripted . It's excellent and deserves another read. There are so many little nuggets that I want to give more attention in a second read.

hawktoy85

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 8, 2019
San Diego
I have listened to Unscripted 2 times now while driving to my JOB. I wake up 2 hours early now to put concepts I am learning into practice in my business to get my life back. Thank you MJ.

huhr

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 20, 2020
Was recommended this book and will recommend to others, exceptional read and value.

MichaelDProctor8

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 10, 2019
I just finished Unscripted this morning.
I already have recommended it to several of my friend group.
Now that I have finished i think I am truly ready to start my journey into the Fastlane!
Will keep you all posted as well as posting a few threads to the forum!

DustyTrail

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 17, 2020
Read it. I started Unscripted two days after finishing Millionaire Fastlane .

It was like getting punched in the face then kicked while I was down and I loved every second of it.

I learned more in these two books than I have in the last twenty I’ve read put together.

Thanks so much for writing this!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom