The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

simplysi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 24, 2020
Las Vegas
Read it and realised ( I spell like a Brit:)) this book makes more CENTS than the interest on Rockefeller's fortune!

The chapter on the 7Ps of Process for me is worth the price of the book alone- I wish I had read it when I created my multi-media kids project that I'm still trying to get to fruition.

This book is the inspiration to FINALLY do it right- thanks MJ

ekrem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 14, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I finished the book last night. It was recommended by my brother back in France. While reading it, I found out about TMF , which I started this morning. This is like reading a roadmap before going on a road trip!

pckpct

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Read it. The 3B, especially the 27th chapter about the fisherman story, opened my mind. Thank you for a "real" entrepreneur book.

Mng3022

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 10, 2020
Irvine
A friend of mine recommended this to me and it has truly changed my perspective on life. I owe him big time. Already listened to it twice!

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

docaia

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 12, 2019
Egypt
Read it. Excellent book. I still liked the Millionaire fast lane book better, may be because I read it first and it had a great impact on me, but unscripted still rocks!

ronikms

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 3, 2020
Finland

View attachment 14816

Read the book! This and the millionaire fastlane are the only books needed to succeed as an entrepreneur. Heard you have a third book coming out, CAN'T WAIT

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jay89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 6, 2020
Germany
I listened to unscripted on audible and bought the book afterwards since I want to read it again. Guess I will never read any other books since I gain so much energy, certainty and knowledge from TMF and unscripted that I will make it my F*cking bible. Read everyday a little bit before bedtime so the content gets engraved in my F*cking brain like the script did before

tjfry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Sep 22, 2020
Montana
Just finished UNSCRIPTED this morning. I had so many realizations about myself throughout the course of this book. Whether it was Carol Dweck's study on kids that were told they were smart (something I hated when I was young, but didn't understand until MJ's book) or the realization that I've been chasing money and pursuing happiness through consumption... this book has given me a new direction. I have a lot of work to do to change my perspective, but it's so refreshing to be spoken to honestly and bluntly about the world we live in and the responsibilities one must take on to achieve the things we desire.

Kudos on an excellent book, @MJ DeMarco and thanks for giving back!

D

Deleted29658

View attachment 14816

Just finished the audio book!! Thank you for sharing!

Chioe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia

View attachment 14816

View attachment 14816

Just binge read both books this month. Both books should be on a must-read list for aspiring entrepreneurs.

D.Foltyn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 26, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
I've just read this book second time. Now I'm going to do it again, every next time I read it, I realise something new. And I think if you really want to understand this book, one time is not enough.

Nhervel 1

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 17, 2020
Cameroon
I

View attachment 14816

I have read unscripted
Is a mindset book
I really love it

Sharona87

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 23, 2020
Australia

View attachment 14816

I've listened to Unscripted ! Just finished it the other day :)

There were some parts I didn't agree with in terms of assumptions made about people who are actually honestly trying and working towards the unscripted life but only because those parts hit close to home for me.

For example, the part about 'finding balance' being an excuse - trust me as an exhausted, working primary carer of two kids under 4, I definitely need to find ways to fill my own cup so I have energy to pursue this dream of mine, it's not me being lazy and hoping for everything to land on my lap.

Overall though of course I enjoyed the book and found additional insightful info that wasn't in TMF to further guide me through this, which was fantastic!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.