The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

r0dgie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2020
England
I am listening to The Millionaire Fastlane for the second time after really enjoying the first read. I liked the attitude and the way it looks at making money. Currently I have my own business with one employee - me. I make good money but I am not driving a Lamborghini...Now its time to switch lanes.

Zhyna

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Dec 17, 2014
Of course. This book is what changed my life, what changed my perspective. It's what allowed me to take calculated risks while all my friends followed the script, trapped by the shackles of expectation. My favourite book I have read to date (besides unscripted of course ).

PTFIRE

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 2, 2020
miami
This was a really inspiring book, ready it about 4 years ago and just till now I found this forum. I am devouring the great information people post in here. Such a great community

LitaVK

Failure is just the raw material of success
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Dec 19, 2019
BC, Canada
Read TMF and thankful about it every day. Went from accepting my fate as a slow lane walker to changing gears and realizing that anything is possible.

D

Deleted78083

I've read the fastlane which had a big yet fleeting effect on me, so when I caught myself applying for graduate programs, I started reading Unscripted (I almost finished). Haven't had my F*ck this moment yet, but might soon if the stock market keeps on going down...

Florian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
totally forgot to write here haha
I read and listened to TMF back when I was 17 and are currently re-reading it for the 14th time.

Just quit my old job being the COO of a striving Email Marketing Agency to try myself yet again for the 4th time...

Wish me luck guys :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JinYang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Mar 5, 2020
China
I have read TMF last year, and it has changed my mindset totally. I have been working almost 9 years since I graduated. Work hard, save money and invest, that is I believe deeply, but life is costing, I haven't much mony in the end. Now I realize that I should start my own business online, that is the opportunity to go the fastlane. Sorry for my poor English.:rofl:

BitMonster

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 5, 2020
Romania
I have read the book 2.5 years ago. It changed my perspective on entrepreneurship, money, life in general and made me realize that almost everything is possible if you actually do the process to get there.

jimmyvaluechange

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 12, 2020
gold coast
I read the millionaire fast lane about 5 months ago, loved it, then i continued to read more and more until one day i realised that a lot of the books i was consuming were actually pushing slow lane mentality. So i searched MJ DeMarco on Youtube, found an interview and then bought Unscripted , (which i didn't know existed until then). And now I'm half way through unscripted and I am hooked on the idea of providing value to the masses. My whole life I have been about serving ME. no wonder I haven't been entirely satisfied with my results! I am so grateful that i found your books MJ thank you for teaching us that if we provide mass value we will get mass results. I'm super excited for this new mindset the and the results i'm going to produce now that my thoughts aren't so narrow and selfish.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.