The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ahempstead

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 9, 2020
Read TMF in a 1 1/2 weeks... such a great book to light a fire under your a$$!!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

jimmyvaluechange

PARKED
Mar 12, 2020
gold coast
I read the millionaire fast lane about 5 months ago, loved it, then i continued to read more and more until one day i realised that a lot of the books i was consuming were actually pushing slow lane mentality. So i searched MJ DeMarco on Youtube, found an interview and then bought Unscripted, (which i didn't know existed until then). And now I'm half way through unscripted and I am hooked on the idea of providing value to the masses. My whole life I have been about serving ME. no wonder I haven't been entirely satisfied with my results! I am so grateful that i found your books MJ thank you for teaching us that if we provide mass value we will get mass results. I'm super excited for this new mindset the and the results i'm going to produce now that my thoughts aren't so narrow and selfish.

Reporter_Sammy

PARKED
Mar 7, 2020
Nigeria
Read it. Love the part about how people are willing to trade 5 days for 2 days of freedom. Also like how you point out that you shouldn't just get into a business based on "do what you love". I was constantly looking for something to do in the golf industry because that's what I love to do. Now I know I should just focus on my main business which already gives me enough freedom to play golf pretty much whenever I want.

Great book MJ!
I enjoyed that part too. I'm still reading it . I'm in chapter 36 now

Velocke

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 22, 2018
Found Unscripted first, but then went looking for MFL. Listened to both a couple of times on audio.

hameedhudeen

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2018
Read this book. A much better book than Rich Dad Poor Dad, Think & Grow Rich and The Richest Man In Babylon (Outdated for today's world). All of them told us Entrepreneurship is the way to go. But Millionaire Fastlane showed the exact route to travel with clarity.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

4EverGrowing

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 3, 2020
Denver, CO
I have listened to the audio-book twice so far and it has been eye opening. Really happy you spent the time and energy to actually finish the book MJ (especially because you mentioned not finishing it in the book)

Frinys

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 28, 2019
I've finished both Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane. I accidentally stumbled upon this forum and bought a copy of Unscripted. The first thing I did after I finished it was to buy two copies of Millionaire Fastlane (I'm planning to give one as a gift - I just haven't decided on to who yet). Both books are amazing!

I found The Millionaire Fastlane to be more of an introduction to the fastlane lifestyle. Most people have never even though of the fastlane as an option in their life. This book not only shows that the option exists, but it also guides you in the right direction.

Funnul

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 20, 2020
Hong Kong
I've read Fastlane.

Biggest takeaway:
Create more than you consume. The CENTS approach.
Start with looking ads, think about how you can add value to the market.

fciucci

New Contributor
Feb 23, 2020
Argentina
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've just finished the book this morning. Excellent book, punched me in the face sometimes, but it opend my eyes. Thanks!

usiphi284

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Dec 9, 2019
Ive read both books. I have owned my own small CPA practice for 5 years but looking to expand beyond accounting and get into something new and refreshing! I have many years of experience with consulting for small businesses but now I am looking to use that expertise for myself.

BlackLands

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 5, 2019
I'm 22 and I've read TMF one year ago and from that day, I haven't been the same. Thanks MJ for changing my life!

Travel Base

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 19, 2020
europe
Read it and reread it a couple of times already - just planning to refresh it in the next week or so, and will probably reread Unscripted too in April.
Thank you for writing them!

WellWallet

Contributor
Mar 6, 2019
Read it last year... Probably time for a re-read! Thanks @MJ DeMarco for writing this book as a letter to your younger self... and everyone else that comes behind you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock