The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

KJC

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 10, 2020
I heard my copy in the mobile university.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

mcatm

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Feb 6, 2020
Reading it again. It's just as good as the time I read it two years ago!

stat1124

New Contributor
Apr 25, 2016
I have just purchased it, look forward to reading it over the weekend!

Aussie Dan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 16, 2019
Bunbury WA
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Hey MJ, I've read TMF and Unscripted. Brilliant books. I especially loved Unscripted. Cheers man.

TheNamesAngel

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Aug 6, 2018
Its just one of those book you keep coming back to

Dario Woollover

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 13, 2020
I've read TMF When it comes out in Italy. Great book and the only one I advice to others.

Great Content and Best ROI EVER for a Book!

Zercasm

New Contributor
Feb 6, 2020
Sweden
Just finished the book, really enjoyed it and I have already started taking up on some of the things I read.

Onassis

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 30, 2019
Reading the book for a third time now. Never gets old.

DaisyH

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Nov 11, 2014
Canada
I've just realized that I've never posted here about having read the book.
It was years ago and since then have bought a copy for my son and lent my own copy to numerous others, all of whom have now bought their own...hey, I should be working on commission!
Hmm, forget that...I'll settle for a badge please :)

Philosopher

New Contributor
Feb 14, 2020
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

mauamolat

New Contributor
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
I've read but not yet finished it. I'm planning to read it 10-15 times to really absorb every word and value of the book. And while I work on development projects, I listen to Audible. Really like MJ's thoughts. Cool Guy. I wish I can get a coupon for the Insiders as I am going in

SeanODG

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 6, 2019
Chicago
Have read it multiple times, and it's the best! Have it on iBooks so I can re-read whenever in transit

Scott_D

New Contributor
Feb 14, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Just completed the book and now working to find an idea that follows the millionaire Fastlane principles.

Thank you for writing this book MJ!
-Scott

Jay Nelson

PARKED
Feb 14, 2020
Read it. Eshhh I need to change this avatar.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

nickgraham1234

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Apr 16, 2019
California

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read it!! Forgot to reply here a while back.

iftach

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 17, 2020

Thanks, MJ
read the book

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock