The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

iftach

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 17, 2020
i've read the book and enjoyed every second of it

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Marpipe

New Contributor
Feb 17, 2020
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read Millionaire Fastlane and I'm finally outta the slow lane!!

StefanoMacagnino

New Contributor
Feb 15, 2020
Finished to read just few days ago.
A punch in the stomach ! It opens your mind and destroys your personal beliefs.
Actually I'm still confused,because it exposes harsh but true facts.
I think that reading this book gives an advantage over others

Pritesh

Contributor
Feb 18, 2020
My only regret was not reading this earlier. I wasted a few years just procrastinating and chasing the new shiny object.
My life took a U turn a few years back and I can say that I am already on the path of the fastlane.
I sold my business just a few days ago on EmpireFlippers for $1xx,xxx.
Paid off all my debt and erased all the mistakes I've made along the way. Kept some money to reinvest in a new business Idea I have. It's a fresh start for me, wish me luck :peace:

businprogress

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 21, 2016
I've read it 4 times now. I have to remind myself why I'm busting my a$$.

logdog

PARKED
Feb 18, 2020
Awesome book. Already changing things up in my life and have forwarded it to a few friends. Thanks!!

Bruno Calisso

New Contributor
Mar 26, 2019
Portugal
I gave it a try last year and everything changed since then. Now I'm thinking about buying the second book (Unscripted). One thing is sure, this is the "red pill" of business.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Levinport

New Contributor
Dec 9, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Read it!!! Awsome absolutely awsome!!!

flavius

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 2, 2020
Finland
Finished the book earlier today. Already started taking small steps and trying to go on from that. These two books have helped me to reinvigorate my will to do something with my life and I am thankful for that.

DonCorleone

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 22, 2019
I've read it and now it's the first book I recommend when someone asks me. Thanks so much for it!

ax3lr0d

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 23, 2019
I've read it and it's my first recommandation to my friends who want to have a breakthrought reading !

Russ Jacobsen

New Contributor
Feb 20, 2020
Hong Kong

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Wish I’d read it 10 years ago.

Menery

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 22, 2019
Read TMF. Straight A engineering student from Germany, completely changed my view on climbing the corporate ladder at BMW , Mercedes etc.

tolmanmedia

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 25, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
I loved The Millionaire Fastlane and have read it 4 times all the way though.

For me what sets this book apart is the math & equations about wealth. There's so much guru bullshit out there about "THINKING BIG" that leave readers with absolutely no quantifiable actions to take that day. TMF helped me to actually DO something different each day to change & improve my business.

hwak8262

PARKED
Feb 22, 2020
south korea

Thanks, MJ
i read a book!

Pierre Potvin

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 10, 2015
I discovered this book several years ago, when I was in the slowlane. It was an eye opener for me. I might add that a lot of people are ''industrial soldiers'' and don't ever questioned who they are really serving. Speed of implementation is everything as I discovered.

princesscrystal

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 26, 2020
Denver
I have read the book, first one and second one. Both are great. The writing quality is great. I hope to leave the sidwalk and slowlane soon.

Ilumnisaint

PARKED
Feb 24, 2020
india
Just finished a few hours ago...although it took me 19 days to finish it, but mind you I read 60% of in the first two days, it took me 19 days becuase i'm lazy...hhf... i would thank MJ very much though, cause I was a slowlane reader and now i'm a fastlane reader. Now all i have to do now is become a fastlane Millionaire... uh.. sorry. i meant Billionaire.:smile2:

Damn no one had ever taught me the importance of TIME, like MJ did.
if anything, that i'll forever remeber even if i forget everything is the essence of TIME.
Damn, if only i had found this book earlier.

and yeah one last thing...how could i forgot this.

That we have a choice!

Last edited:

Ilumnisaint

PARKED
Feb 24, 2020
india
I loved The Millionaire Fastlane and have read it 4 times all the way though.

For me what sets this book apart is the math & equations about wealth. There's so much guru bullshit out there about "THINKING BIG" that leave readers with absolutely no quantifiable actions to take that day. TMF helped me to actually DO something different each day to change & improve my business.
Hmm although the book taught me in a bunch but one thing i'm still struggling is creating 'the process', can you explain or help me out of my plight.

this is the sole reason that i've joined this forum for, and for being among the fastlaners also.
thanks in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
TEOTWAWKI SALE!! The apocalypse is here and the end is near! Unstoppable viruses, corrupt...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock