The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Profinity

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 28, 2020
United Kingdom
I have the the book, definitely one of the better books out there on how to get wealth.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

tolmanmedia

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 25, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
Happy to help. Maybe send me a message and we can do a zoom call or something sometime. Where are you at within the entrepreneurship process?

Ilumnisaint

PARKED
Feb 24, 2020
india
Happy to help. Maybe send me a message and we can do a zoom call or something sometime. Where are you at within the entrepreneurship process?
i've only just begun...
i.e. i haven't even started a business yet.
i know i need to focus on one business but my mind keep distracting me with other ideas.
still... i want to create a process that i could follow daily, so that it gets me closer to my goals.
for instance, I am going to be more active here and other platforms where i'll get a broader and better opportunity. and get to learn from all of you fastlaners.
you see, i'm just a student. i've just started to learn app development...

are you an entrepreneur? what is you day like? what do you do everyday? networking? what are your habits?

I know I must be sounding like a kid, and i am sort of. hope I'm not annoying you.

niklant

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 3, 2019
Read the book. Changed the way I look at life.

r0dgie

PARKED
Mar 1, 2020
England
I am listening to The Millionaire Fastlane for the second time after really enjoying the first read. I liked the attitude and the way it looks at making money. Currently I have my own business with one employee - me. I make good money but I am not driving a Lamborghini...Now its time to switch lanes.

Zhyna

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 17, 2014
Of course. This book is what changed my life, what changed my perspective. It's what allowed me to take calculated risks while all my friends followed the script, trapped by the shackles of expectation. My favourite book I have read to date (besides unscripted of course ).

PTFIRE

New Contributor
Mar 2, 2020
miami
This was a really inspiring book, ready it about 4 years ago and just till now I found this forum. I am devouring the great information people post in here. Such a great community

LitaVK

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 19, 2019
Canada
Read TMF and thankful about it every day. Went from accepting my fate as a slow lane walker to changing gears and realizing that anything is possible.

mon_fi

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 3, 2020
Brussels
I've read the fastlane which had a big yet fleeting effect on me, so when I caught myself applying for graduate programs, I started reading Unscripted (I almost finished). Haven't had my F*ck this moment yet, but might soon if the stock market keeps on going down...

@MekerSao

New Contributor
Mar 3, 2020
Mali
J'ai lu le document, et je l'ai adoré merci MJ pour vos techniques. Un auteur drôle

@v8er

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 8, 2020
Read both books, kindle and audiobooks. Doing a second pass on both again, absolute gold

Florian

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
totally forgot to write here haha
I read and listened to TMF back when I was 17 and are currently re-reading it for the 14th time.

Just quit my old job being the COO of a striving Email Marketing Agency to try myself yet again for the 4th time...

Wish me luck guys :)

Reactions: Rim

JinYang

New Contributor
Mar 5, 2020
China
I have read TMF last year, and it has changed my mindset totally. I have been working almost 9 years since I graduated. Work hard, save money and invest, that is I believe deeply, but life is costing, I haven't much mony in the end. Now I realize that I should start my own business online, that is the opportunity to go the fastlane. Sorry for my poor English.:rofl:

BitMonster

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 5, 2020
Romania
I have read the book 2.5 years ago. It changed my perspective on entrepreneurship, money, life in general and made me realize that almost everything is possible if you actually do the process to get there.

Vixen

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 9, 2020
Spain
Read the book and it was like receiving a book against my head :rofl:

Thank you for the invaluable information. I already got Unscripted and starting that tonight!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock