The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nolan Harper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 31, 2018
Read the book and am blown away. Been an entrepreneur for a while and this book seamlessly threaded so much information together that it wouldve taken years to discover otherwise

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

El Príncipe

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 1, 2018
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Just finished the book two days ago. Since then I've reflecting on my mindset, my surroundings, considering ideas while referencing back to certain chapters.

Every so often you read a book and while you do you realize "This is gonna be an important book for my life". You read it and you know, feel, deep down that, yes, finally, you are reading something that is truth.

I've already ordered Unscripted . I feel like the greatest gain to be had right now is to further solidify the mindset change. And I feel Unscripted will help with that.

Last edited:

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
It's probably about time I post here before @MJ DeMarco kicks me out.
The writing wasn't quite my style, but I understand the demographic that was being targeted. It's effective, to the point, and hopefully continues to shake up the way people think.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I’ve read it!

I actually knew this book would be a game changer as soon as I read it. Initially just finding the book by accident

I’m glad I have this forum because I have like minded people, but for purposes of this post I just like to say this book is one of a kind

Thank you thank you thank you. This truly has had a profound effect on me.

If not only for this one I would not be in a position of control like I am now.

Far from where I want to be, soo much I don’t even know it, but further than I was

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Listened to the audible book and loved it - does that count?

It sure does!

The writing wasn't quite my style,

To be honest, it isn't my writing style now either. That's partly what I think Unscripted is much better. When I read TMF today (10 years after the onset of writing it) it's like someone else wrote it. I've changed both as a person, and as a writer.

laconicbill

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jun 5, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . I just bought the chinese version of TMF and sent it to family in Hong Kong and China but noticed that they aren't selling Unscripted (Chinese version). Has this been translated in to chinese yet?

Jacques_D

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 21, 2018
It sure does!

To be honest, it isn't my writing style now either. That's partly what I think Unscripted is much better. When I read TMF today (10 years after the onset of writing it) it's like someone else wrote it. I've changed both as a person, and as a writer.

I definitely got more out of Unscripted , which is the title that was recommended to me by a friend (see attachment) and the reason why 7 months on I'm not an employee. The doom-and-gloom image of the slow lane you portrayed at the beginning matched with the cynical humour really drew me in (had me in fits of both tears (almost) and laughter). Then came the pay off... You also reveal a lot of truly useful, practical information - around company formation with (dis)advantages from a legal perspective, for instance. Yet this isn't dry and boring.

Also, here's some feedback perhaps less outside of your control but perhaps useful nonetheless. I thought the narrator for Unscripted was a lot better than the one for Millionaire Fastlane . Stronger persona, less whiney. That made a surprisingly large difference to the overall experience.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 11.25.04.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 11.25.04.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 4

Tanya S. Esq.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 5, 2018
I thought I only wanted part of this book and then it hooked me. I basically inhaled it (hot butter on a warm muffin) and plan to go back to Amazon and post a review to help others say yes to it and their freedom.

It immediately made me look at the wealthy men on my dating site very differently. So many in the Slowlane and old now, rushing to make up for the youth they missed!

Thank you!

Tanya :)

Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
I’ve read the book and loved it!

Thanks, MJ

cvw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 28, 2018
I've read the book. Halfway through rereading it for the second time. By far the best book on entrepreneurship I've read.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.