The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

QueenA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2018
UK
I finished reading this book last month and I can honestly say my life will never be the same. I loved this book & raved about it so much that my mother and even my ex are now reading it too! This was my first proper entrepreneurial book and I now have more of these kinds of books than I do novels. I always knew that a typical 9 to 5 job was not for me, but its only after reading this book that I truly understood that TIME is my greatest ASSET. All my life I have traded time for money & considered working even more hours to clear debt. I laughed at myself when I discovered that I was a slowlaner. I now understand that because time is limited and there are only so many hours in a day, tying my income to my time means limiting my income. I'm now taking positive steps to creating passive income and so excited to start reading Unscripted . Thank you very much MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KeithWallace

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Jun 7, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it, loved it.

bpampillon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 6, 2017
Vigo, Spain
I have read the TMF . It is a pity I didn't come across this book before. I read other things which help me to open my mind a bit, but nothing like the TMF !
I'm going to read the Unscriped.
Thank you for the books Mr. DeMarco!

touchance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 11, 2018
Read the Millionaire Fastlane last year. Liked it, reflected on it, talked about it and shelved it away. This year it really hit me that I cannot foresee a lifetime with a waged job, and I've been going through Unscripted . I have decided to ask myself one question everyday: Am I acting on it, or am I just faking it?

Zaf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2018
sydney Australia
This is in my top 3 books of all time along with unscripted and outwitting the devil! I am reading this for the second time and it has provided for a MAJOR mindset shift in how i should be approaching business and life to set myself up in the next 10 years. I tell everyone about this book!

Singularity73

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 3, 2018
United Kingdom
I've finished the book 2 weeks ago. It was surely the best book I've read so far and very inspiring! It has cut off a bunch of slowlane finance books from my reading list :D

LuwidgEwaldOsias

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 11, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Read the book, it really changed my mind about many things! Thank you MJ DeMarco

Sara Eden

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 13, 2018
Read it!

Thanks, MJ

Stetsonnelson40

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 13, 2018
I read the Millionaire Fastlane . Totally changed my perspective from the slow-lane mindset of invest in mutual index funds, 401K, Roth IRA, etc. for forty years and then you’ll be a millionaire. I always thought there has to be a better, faster way to obtain financial freedom than what is being preached. Being in my mid-twenties, investing for forty years and waiting until I’m 65 to “enjoy” myself seems ridiculous. The Millionaire Fastlane opened my eyes to what is possible. You CAN be young AND you CAN have freedom. Currently halfway through Unscripted . Plan to finish it by the end of this week. Thanks for bringing value to us readers MJ. You’re the man!

Yoann

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 12, 2018
Saint Cloud
I read the Millionnaire Fastlane a few months ago. That's where everything started for me ! Thanks MJ. Really.

Just

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 15, 2018

Thanks, MJ
i read the book it was eye opening!

thore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Feb 20, 2015

Thanks, MJ

I read the book 3 years ago and keep reading it whenever I need inspiration.
Thank you :)

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
A few weeks ago I read The Millionaire Fastlane after knowing about it for awhile. I discovered the book after I stumbled to this forum over a year ago through another popular online forum.

The content of the book is fantastic, but for me (and as some others have mentioned) the title was off-putting. Overall, however, the ideas within are great.

The book really made think critically about the wealth "gurus" that advocate 401(k)s, mutual funds, and the idea of hopefully retiring at 59 1/2 years old. I was a proponent of that ideology prior to reading TMF .

I really like the CENTS principles, especially with regard to Time and the unfair trade that is a traditional job (5:2). I think the Law of Effection is quite an interesting concept too.

I plan on reading The Millionaire Fastlane again in the near future. Books like these are what make me love reading. The information within a couple hundred sheets of paper can change one's way of moving through life. I think reading (and writing) is one of the most valuable things.

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
Just finished reading it. I already had a somewhat Fastlane mindset before I read the book due to how much I have read about the school system and middle-class slavery, but TMF filled a lot of my mindset's missing links. After reading both books and most GOLD/Notable posts, I feel like I have a complete understanding of "value" and how the economy works (and how to contribute to it in a scalable way). I plan on buying an INSIDERS subscription soon but I still feel like I am not qualified yet lol.

Thanks to MJ DeMarco and everyone else who has contributed to this forum for helping me understand life better and giving me a real purpose other than to live and die.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.