The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Let a friend borrow it and he hasn't read it for months, some people don't take advantage of help given even if you hand it to them.

Quite normal, especially if they think the title is off-putting.

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad and thought it was a big deal, but then I picked up Millionaire Fastlane which blew that out of the water.

Yes!!!

I'm forcing it on a few friends.

Thank you!

Unscripted just makes life seem really miserable for a lot of people lol,

I can see that. I was trying to strike an emotional cord. You've been lied to. And the SCRIPT reinforces the lie.

I will write a short review on Amazon.co.uk.

Thank you!

I've read the book and let me tell you, this is the best book that I've read in my life!

Yes!!!!

I listened to it because John Sonmez of simpleprogrammer.com recommended it (no affiliation, he's just one of those go-to guys when you are a software developer).

I did an interview with him, John Sonmez is a cool dude and a great guy!

Literally the best book Ive read in my entire life

Yes!!!!

Changed my life!

Yessssss !!! X 100!!!

I’m a doctor in my last year of a Neurology residency. I actually have an idea for an online referral business and immediately thought about your limo referral business. So, I wanted to find some thoughts about starting an o line referral service.

Not sure how the "referral" and "lead" industry has evolved. That was a business that I founded 15 years ago.

droberts

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 9, 2018
Love this book! First picked it up about a year ago. Rereading Unscripted at the moment, and plan on diving back into this book right after. Keep up the great work MJ! You're an entertaining and informative author to read!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gianluka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
May 10, 2018
Autonomo
La vita può essere davvero incredibile, penso che ho deciso di acquistare questo libro solo quando ero giunto sul momento di capirlo appieno. Ho sempre capito che c'è qualcosa di diverso dalle persone che mi circondano le quali ti snobbano e ti ingannano tutto il tempo per benefici opportunistici ed irrisori. Ero disposto ad aiutare e dimostrare il mio valore ma non sono stato mai capito. Adesso ho compreso che le persone vanno aiutate quando sono loro a concedertelo. Questo libro ha chiarito in sintesi concetti che intuivo ma erano offuscati dalla mia realtà, ho finalmente pulito il mio parabrezza come ha scritto MJ e sto organizzando ed avviando tutti i miei progetti come la mia impresa di consulenza.

Last edited:

Unlimited92

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 10, 2018
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read it (Well, listened via Audible), opened up my eyes on which perspective of the world I've been missing. I'm currently listening to unscripted too.

Jackson J

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
May 9, 2018
Tucson, Arizona
Read it, all my thoughts and ideas that I tried sharing with friends and family were always met with doubt. The proof on the paper from an actual millionaire made me realize I was not crazy after all.

Good read, change the F*cking title though can not recommend the book to anyone without saying "don't mind the title its not about how to get rich but the philosophy behind it"

agok86

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 9, 2018
It was great reading, it emphasizes that the rich are rich because they produce something valuable, sounds like common sense, but few people have this mindset of giving value, most are always trying to take, not giving, it is something obvious when you read but I've never tought that way, it was really helpful

cjac9chris

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
May 15, 2018
San Antonio, TX
I just listened to the Fastlane audiobook. Wow - this came at the exact right time in my life when I was ready to hear it! Wish I had been open to this way of thinking a decade ago but, hey, you get in where you get in.

gouhst

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 1, 2015
NYC
Read the book for the second time recently. It was a great reminder of the proper mindset to succeed with! I also heard on a podcast recently that making the biggest barrier to making your first $1-$100k/year as an entrepreneur is mindset, from $100k-$1M it's marketing, and from $1M+ is about team. That idea sounds reasonable, not sure if it's completely true though (because I haven't made $1M+ yet); anyways it reminded me of Millionaire Fastlane and I thought it might be a principle that others would find useful.

business_man

In Love With Marketing
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 25, 2014
I read the book.

As much as I was turned off by the name of the book (that's what we call barriers for leads in marketing, to get more committed traffic - good job MJ! :D), equally I was impressed by its content.

Not just impressed... It was one of the best books I ever read. Ir really changed my life and understanding about business!

Thanks MJ! :)

Romeo D.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 9, 2017
Italy
I've read "The Millionaire Fastlane " one year ago and it really changed my life.
I hesitated at first to read it obviously because of the title.But then I started reading the book and I couldn't put it down until I reached the last page.
It was a snowflake that became a snowball that slowly began to turn into an avalanche that is still underway.
I listen to the audiobook while driving, about once every 2-3 months and every time I discover something new, a detail I hadn't noticed before.
I don't know if I can ever thank you enough for writing this book.
Thank you, MJ

Last edited:

complisimple

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
May 20, 2018
Italy
I did read the book dear @MJ DeMarco ! It is full of interesting ideas and also great tips to make money in the best way possible. I am from Italy and you helped me to change my life in better. Thanks man :)

PS: it's my first day on this forum and this is my first post

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.