The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Its been one year of FLF for me. This forum will change your life and Ill prove it.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2022
This is second time I read this post. It still gives me chills! Powerful. I know we are on totally different parts of the journey- I am just starting out as Fastlane apprentice- but would love to be where you are. I am currently having decent IT job but my hunger inside always tells me that it's not enough. It's only my fault that I stopped listening to it. Your post makes me remember to follow it. Thank you for that!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Agwe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 6, 2021
Thank you for your post, it is realy inspiring for me. I always forget how important the mindset and the environment are.

Oilman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
May 1, 2019
Great post man.

At the moment I'm juggling two projects along with school. School ends in late May and beyond that will use every resource out there.

fosterzz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 14, 2022
This is an inspiring thread, I basically have narrow down the internet to my future of success and no more wasting time surfing the net, success from not worrying about bills but living a life where I can pretty much do what I want in a humble way. If I want to one day out the blue fly to Paris on a private jet then I will work hard to one day be in that spot in my life.

You guys are all like minded like this on this site and I am glad I have stumbled upon it. In a year time I will post my amazing progress story. Cheers to the original starter of this thread
how is it going so far?

mrchuckthetech

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 11, 2022
Atlanta, GA
This is power. I came across your post while feeling crappy about the job market, angry about a diagnosis, and just overall crappy...

I came up with 3 FLF goals:
  • $300K in bank to pass on to family
  • Own a business owning $10k/month in sales
  • Own a 4 bedroom home in Atlanta (This will be my version of the X-Mansion)

Marve

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2022
Nigeria
@Envision what a wonderful story you shared, I'm guessing by now you should be in your middle or late twenties and crushing most of your goals.

I'm really motivated and inspired by your story and even that of others here, I'm currently 19 years old[would be turning 20 soon] and I started the fast lane road trip to wealth officially, last year December[when I set long-term goals for myself and made up mind to make them a reality no matter]. Although there've been challenges, like telling my parents my dreams/visions and them bluffing it, trying somethings but not having the capital and the rest, but I feel it's a phase and I'd definitely pass it. That's why I've devoted myself to learning, books(millionaire fast lane, unscripted , think and grow rich, richest man in Babylon e.t.c), courses, masterminds programs because I've come to understand that the wealth one craves for doesn't just come; no, it's the by-result of process,that is attracted to the person one is becoming or becomes. Your story is a motivation to me, to keep pushing and pushing till I achieve my goals .

Neptisces

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 10, 2022
  • Write down your goals
    • Write your goals down every week
    • review them everyday
    • adjust, correct, and work on them constantly.
    • What is out of site is out of mind.
    • Get a journal to document progress, thoughts, ideas, and future goals.
  • Treat this forum as a gold mine...There is so much value in this website that it blows my mind, its given me the ability to make money from an idea in my head, its given me the ability to understand why people think the way they do, its given me a way for people to pay for me to live for free... Its given me mentors, life stories, business stories, life advice, harsh advice and I am so greatful to have stumbled across a single book that started it all.
  • Read The Millionaire Fastlane .. and read it again... Its all there for you .
I 100% agree with your post and going to do what you said about writing down goals, using this forum as a gold mine and re read the Millionaire Fastlane over again.

birthawakening

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
667%
Sep 19, 2022
Central Texas
I absolutely love this! Keep that fire lit!

At 20 I was a husk of a person, living for my kids and completely disconnected from my Self and ambitions.

20 years later, I'm just now getting the headspace and time to actually implement more of the habits and knowledge I've been reading + aspiring to over the last 10+ years!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Roc @Envision This thread needs one of those timeline updates. The last one was in 2020 and man... what has changed since then!

patchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Oct 15, 2022
Great story i have just joined and i'm on a new journey to better myself i dont read but i've ordered 36 books to get me to start reading and get into the good mindset of these millionairs.

dsc4u

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Nov 27, 2022
If you hit that point, you'll start seeking answers to questions that you don't even realize are inside of you and then, you can start to make progress on discovering why you're actually here and start to derive purpose and fulfillment from something deeper beyond chasing success/money/and everything else society tells us to acquire and achieve.
Very true. That's the real wealth!

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
I joined this forum one year ago, I got the alert today and I had to sit back and look at what I've done and what I havent done.

Im prepared to completely dominate the rest of the years that were gifted to me.

I joined at 19 years old. In fact, I turn 21 in 13 days. To be honest, I literally had nothing going for me back then. I have always been driven and passionate through my competitive lifting and sport background but I graduated high school and seemed to venture aimlessly in multiple directions.

My dad lost his job, my parents got divorced, my dad lost his purpose and remains unemployed today and we went from living in a 3000 square foot house to a 800 square foot mobile home. I went from having a college education paid for and given to me to having nothing given to me and having to fend for myself.

I hated every F*ckin minute of living in that shit hole mobile home. My room fit a small bed and I put two huge white boards on the wall. I would write my goals down of the things I would accomplish and every morning I would get up and go.

I joined this forum with nothing but an open willingness to learn, a burning ambition, and a work ethic.

I would say the first 4-6 months was pure horse shit and figuring out how things work with some mental masturbation and action faking. I would toss ideas around, read, and read, and read through peoples threads, through the inside posts, through bold and determined and danger and play as well... But something started to shift back in October...

I needed to find better people to surround myself with. I would literally smoke or go to some shitty party every weekend. But I would dream.. I would dream so much about my future of wealth and freedom. But my actions didnt line up with my dreams and goals.

I ended up finding people who were EXACTLY what I was looking for... They were into self improvement, meditation, learning, business, travel, and game. They were older than me and their habits were astounding. I adopted them.. waking up at 5am, meditate, read, visualize, work on yourself, I launched my business, started attending real estate investment meetings, joined toastmasters etc... Catapulted my life in the right direction..
  • I launched a fitness apparel line with the intention of simply learning business.. I want to know the ins and outs and I love working out and this line is finally gaining traction and we are in talks with our first store and surpassed 15k instagram followers... Sales are in the 100-500/month range
  • I found a mentor through the real estate investment meetings who owns 5-6 businesses, has an 8 figure net worth, and is a fulfilled and complete man... someone I've never had the ability to be around with the crowd I was in... we hit it off and are in talks constantly... EVERYTHING HE SAYS I record with his permission. His words are gold and his advice is harsh but right on point. I cant explain the benefit of having this type of person in your life.
  • I purchased my first home (a duplex) and effectively househacked it just like in @G_Alexander's thread found here: GOLD! - STOP Paying Rent: Live For Free
The significance of this is that I will never pay rent again, my mortgage payment is covered by my tenants and roomate and I get to CHOOSE who I surround myself with. My roomate also just turned 21 and will be releasing his coffee business on Amazon this summer.
  • I joined a paid mastermind that I never would have done had I not learned the lesson that sometimes you MUST PAY TO LEARN... in some cases you dont but paying people who have done what you have done is a GOOD thing. Through this I am/ will be learning the ins and outs of sales, cold calling, and online biz.
    • On top of that I am in the process of closing my first sale for 1k and I havent even really gotten started yet.
  • I am 5 speeches away from my competent communicator and I am already 100 times better than I ever thought I would be... If you want to speak or ever will be in the position to speak Join Toastmasters, my group is a really chill group of people 2-3 times my age but they all have a ton of experience which kills the learning curve and you progress quickly.
My Goals:

I havent really spoken of my goals at all on this forum and I generally dont but here are a few that I would like to accomplish within the next 1-10 years:
  • I am still working a W2, I would like to replace my work income within the next year.
  • Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
  • Own 100 units of of real estate that cash flow by 25.
  • Have my business make 10k/month in sales (@Vick's thread was super motivating and pretty epic to read)
Action Items:

If your stuck doin nothing here is some shit I would do...
  • OFFER VALUE. I am so thankful to @MJ DeMarco for instilling his books values into my mind. When I mentioned offering value to my mentor I think he was taken aback by my approach. I offered to help him with ANYTHING and the second time we spoke he made contact with me to see how I was doing... I need to hit him up here soon :) This goes for in business as well as with people.
  • Develop your skillset.. You should realize that you MUST KNOW sales, marketing, copywriting, communication skills, etc... For example when I joined I checked out the Gary halbert thread, bought every book minus the 4th edition of one because it was hard to find (still looking), read every book and completed @SinisterLex's 15 day challenge to understand and learn this skillset.
  • Reprogram your mind...For many of you, you have been taught when to shit, eat, work, and sleep. Its engrained in us from the time we are born, through our schooling and in the work environment. You MUST reprogram your mind to be YOU. You dont even realize it but some of you are in a haze, a fog that is not reality. Realize that your reality is what YOU create and you have the power to create it. Like my mentor says, " life is a game and it's your game once you begin to own it".
    • TO do so I would recommend multiple things:
    • Read
    • Learn!
    • ADOPT A GROWTH MINDSET RATHER THAN A FIXED MINDSET (Read mindset on Amazon)
    • Listen to Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, RSD self development and people like this!
    • Listen to podcasts.. lewis howes, MFCEO project, biggerpockets, art of charm, achieve your goals, smart passive income... theyre all free.
    • Get audiobooks.
You must understand this ONE thing.. Learn self awareness and how to think for yourself, if you are ever going to make progress, dont give a single F*ck about what anyone else around you thinks or is doing, focus on you, your goals, and your purpose. Which brings me to my next point...
  • Meet Like Minded People Like this isnt a common trend in my whole write up... Mentors, friends, associates, sexy girls... When you realize that by offering MASSIVE VALUE people want to be around you is when your life will shift... when you can talk to a girl, mentor, or like minded friend and have them in mind while still remaining on your purpose they will align with your mission and you can both help each other.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
  • Treat this forum as a gold mine...There is so much value in this website that it blows my mind, its given me the ability to make money from an idea in my head, its given me the ability to understand why people think the way they do, its given me a way for people to pay for me to live for free... Its given me mentors, life stories, business stories, life advice, harsh advice and I am so greatful to have stumbled across a single book that started it all.
Finally...

Go Take What is Yours. Everyone says "Take Action" F*ck that. Action is not targeted and it does not have a true why buried in its heart. One day you will realize that you will die. You will realize that the girl you let walk passed you could have been the one. You will realize that the job security you have mens NOTHING and you are as disposable to your company as my kleenex is to me. You will wake up one morning, similar to this morning but you will be old, 40 years will have passed, your dreams will have died along with your passion and love for living.

That scares me so much more than failing in any endeavor.

The only thing stopping you in your life is you and that is what this forum has awakened for me. The limits you think you have, are ones you set for yourself. Now... Im only 20, my accomplishments are meager to many of the millionaires on this forum. But the hardest part in this whole journey towards taking steps to achieving goals and producing results has been mental.

Well... Back to work. I splurged this out so if you need clarification or have questions on anything lemme know.
MAN! Thank you SO MUCH! This is the kind of advice that will change how you think and how you perceive things. This is GOLD, thank you so much! This helped me changed my mindset and get on track on my goals and my drive. This thread helped me go back to my mindset and I'm grateful for it! Thank you and hope YOU have a great day!

Billionaire_pd

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 15, 2022
I joined this forum one year ago, I got the alert today and I had to sit back and look at what I've done and what I havent done.

Im prepared to completely dominate the rest of the years that were gifted to me.

I joined at 19 years old. In fact, I turn 21 in 13 days. To be honest, I literally had nothing going for me back then. I have always been driven and passionate through my competitive lifting and sport background but I graduated high school and seemed to venture aimlessly in multiple directions.

My dad lost his job, my parents got divorced, my dad lost his purpose and remains unemployed today and we went from living in a 3000 square foot house to a 800 square foot mobile home. I went from having a college education paid for and given to me to having nothing given to me and having to fend for myself.

I hated every F*ckin minute of living in that shit hole mobile home. My room fit a small bed and I put two huge white boards on the wall. I would write my goals down of the things I would accomplish and every morning I would get up and go.

I joined this forum with nothing but an open willingness to learn, a burning ambition, and a work ethic.

I would say the first 4-6 months was pure horse shit and figuring out how things work with some mental masturbation and action faking. I would toss ideas around, read, and read, and read through peoples threads, through the inside posts, through bold and determined and danger and play as well... But something started to shift back in October...

I needed to find better people to surround myself with. I would literally smoke or go to some shitty party every weekend. But I would dream.. I would dream so much about my future of wealth and freedom. But my actions didnt line up with my dreams and goals.

I ended up finding people who were EXACTLY what I was looking for... They were into self improvement, meditation, learning, business, travel, and game. They were older than me and their habits were astounding. I adopted them.. waking up at 5am, meditate, read, visualize, work on yourself, I launched my business, started attending real estate investment meetings, joined toastmasters etc... Catapulted my life in the right direction..
  • I launched a fitness apparel line with the intention of simply learning business.. I want to know the ins and outs and I love working out and this line is finally gaining traction and we are in talks with our first store and surpassed 15k instagram followers... Sales are in the 100-500/month range
  • I found a mentor through the real estate investment meetings who owns 5-6 businesses, has an 8 figure net worth, and is a fulfilled and complete man... someone I've never had the ability to be around with the crowd I was in... we hit it off and are in talks constantly... EVERYTHING HE SAYS I record with his permission. His words are gold and his advice is harsh but right on point. I cant explain the benefit of having this type of person in your life.
  • I purchased my first home (a duplex) and effectively househacked it just like in @G_Alexander's thread found here: GOLD! - STOP Paying Rent: Live For Free
The significance of this is that I will never pay rent again, my mortgage payment is covered by my tenants and roomate and I get to CHOOSE who I surround myself with. My roomate also just turned 21 and will be releasing his coffee business on Amazon this summer.
  • I joined a paid mastermind that I never would have done had I not learned the lesson that sometimes you MUST PAY TO LEARN... in some cases you dont but paying people who have done what you have done is a GOOD thing. Through this I am/ will be learning the ins and outs of sales, cold calling, and online biz.
    • On top of that I am in the process of closing my first sale for 1k and I havent even really gotten started yet.
  • I am 5 speeches away from my competent communicator and I am already 100 times better than I ever thought I would be... If you want to speak or ever will be in the position to speak Join Toastmasters, my group is a really chill group of people 2-3 times my age but they all have a ton of experience which kills the learning curve and you progress quickly.
My Goals:

I havent really spoken of my goals at all on this forum and I generally dont but here are a few that I would like to accomplish within the next 1-10 years:
  • I am still working a W2, I would like to replace my work income within the next year.
  • Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
  • Have my business make 10k/month in sales (@Vick's thread was super motivating and pretty epic to read)
Action Items:

• OFFER VALUE. I am so thankful to @MJ DeMarco for instilling his books values into my mind. When I mentioned offering value to my mentor I think he was taken aback by my approach. I offered to help him with ANYTHING and the second time we spoke he made contact with me to see how I was doing... I need to hit him up here soon :) This goes for in business as well as with people.
  • Develop your skillset.. You should realize that you MUST KNOW sales, marketing, copywriting, communication skills, etc... For example when I joined I checked out the Gary halbert thread, bought every book minus the 4th edition of one because it was hard to find (still looking), read every book and completed @SinisterLex's 15 day challenge to understand and learn this skillset.
  • Reprogram your mind...For many of you, you have been taught when to shit, eat, work, and sleep. Its engrained in us from the time we are born, through our schooling and in the work environment. You MUST reprogram your mind to be YOU. You dont even realize it but some of you are in a haze, a fog that is not reality. Realize that your reality is what YOU create and you have the power to create it. Like my mentor says, " life is a game and it's your game once you begin to own it".
    • Read
    • Learn!
    • Listen to podcasts.. lewis howes, MFCEO project, biggerpockets, art of charm, achieve your goals, smart passive income... theyre all free.
    • Get audiobooks.
You must understand this ONE thing.. Learn self awareness and how to think for yourself, if you are ever going to make progress, dont give a single F*ck about what anyone else around you thinks or is doing, focus on you, your goals, and your purpose. Which brings me to my next point...
  • Meet Like Minded People Like this isnt a common trend in my whole write up... Mentors, friends, associates, sexy girls... When you realize that by offering MASSIVE VALUE people want to be around you is when your life will shift... when you can talk to a girl, mentor, or like minded friend and have them in mind while still remaining on your purpose they will align with your mission and you can both help each other.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
Finally...

Go Take What is Yours. Everyone says "Take Action" F*ck that. Action is not targeted and it does not have a true why buried in its heart. One day you will realize that you will die. You will realize that the girl you let walk passed you could have been the one. You will realize that the job security you have mens NOTHING and you are as disposable to your company as my kleenex is to me. You will wake up one morning, similar to this morning but you will be old, 40 years will have passed, your dreams will have died along with your passion and love for living.

The only thing stopping you in your life is you and that is what this forum has awakened for me. The limits you think you have, are ones you set for yourself. Now... Im only 20, my accomplishments are meager to many of the millionaires on this forum. But the hardest part in this whole journey towards taking steps to achieving goals and producing results has been mental.

Well... Back to work. I splurged this out so if you need clarification or have questions on anything lemme know.
Nice one buddy !! All the best to you for your upcoming goals and thanks for sharing!
I feel I came in late a bit ..already 40 but now will make it matter in upcoming 2 to 3 years will use the experience of past delays , mistakes and procrastinations to fuel and supercharge next 3 years … and make the difference!!
Very happy to be part of this forum and surely indebted to @MJ DeMarco
Thanks friends !!!

Ghost17

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2022

My Goals:

• Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
Action Items:

• Read
    • Learn!
    • Get audiobooks.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
Finally...

This is inspiring

FastlaneJonah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Dec 20, 2022
Really interesting story, you started when you were years younger than me. I've got no clue as to how to get started, but this shows that there is probably much more possible than I think is possible.

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Aug 8, 2021

TeeJay_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 4, 2023
Hey man. Great job on your progress! It's inspiring to see passionate people such as yourself.

I'm about the same age as you and share most of the hobbies, from meditation to game (although I see game more of a form of social intelligence, really.)

Since a lot of people tend to waste their time on meaningless things, I was wondering if I could get your opinion on something: I realized that having a social life can be an impediment to progress, especially if you're surrounded by empty people. Since there's a biological need for socializing, and we cannot just stay in the house all day without it having detrimental effects on us, what would you think it's an ideal amount of time to go out with people?

My belief system is a bit F*cked here. The reason why I didn't get a girlfriend was because I thought I'm too busy to improve myself. However I could easily make space for a girlfriend if I just give up on some friends, which I wouldn't mind to do because they have no purpose, no passion, and just indulge into instant-gratifying habits. Choices...choices.

Anyway, I'd appreciate your take on this. And good luck on your journey man!
I know this is an old post, but I must absolutely say that a social life if necessary. What you need to do is become less available to those "empty" people who bring nothing of value, and in fact, can potentially poison your mind whether it's voluntary or not from their part. Be available to those who are more aligned with your vision of things and who encourage you to aim higher, but also, offer back advice too in your own way. The synergy with these valuable people can make a positive difference in your life especially when you are at the bottom of the barrel. Those you helped will help you in return, most of the time.

The people who eliminate all sorts of social life because they just want to prove themselves that they are such "bad4ss" entrepreneurs are shopping for a burnout and depression, sooner or later. I've seen it happen too many times.

Humans are social beings, and human connections are a big part in the equation of success in life, no matter your type of endeavour.

TeeJay_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 4, 2023
Nice one buddy !! All the best to you for your upcoming goals and thanks for sharing!
I feel I came in late a bit ..already 40 but now will make it matter in upcoming 2 to 3 years will use the experience of past delays , mistakes and procrastinations to fuel and supercharge next 3 years … and make the difference!!
Very happy to be part of this forum and surely indebted to @MJ DeMarco
Thanks friends !!!
With age on your side, you have way more "emotional intelligence experience" than younger people, use it to your advantage!

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Aug 8, 2021
With age on your side, you have way more "emotional intelligence experience" than younger people, use it to your advantage!
Idk, some people astonish me with how low emotional intelligence they have, despite being 60+. Usually from trauma, instead of self reflect they become ‘stuck’ at a juvenile stage and are petulant, like my father, who will scream at the top of his lungs to a kid, if his supremely fragile ego gets triggered for the most minuscule of reasons.

Not giving a jab at the person you were replying to, just a random example. I agree, in normal cases, for humans with self awareness, emotional intelligence and wisdom are priceless traits.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
The reason why I didn't get a girlfriend was because I thought I'm too busy to improve myself.
This is one of the most dangerous bits of advice that's casually being promoted by some self-help gurus.

The reason why they encourage you to ditch your friends, family, and social life, and instead focus on "working on yourself" (lol), is because being socially isolated makes you more vulnerable and increases the likelihood of you buying their course to "change your life".

You don't need to have hundreds of friends and party every night, and you certainly don't need a bunch of idiots trying to pull you back into the crab bucket.

But genuine, high-quality relationships are not something to be discarded. Because without love and human connection we get sick and die - very quickly.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
The reason why they encourage you to ditch your friends, family, and social life, and instead focus on "working on yourself" (lol), is because being socially isolated makes you more vulnerable and increases the likelihood of you buying their course to "change your life".
Oh boy. That reminds me of what happened to a friend. I recorded a call to him here:

The real Ephraim

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Apr 1, 2023

My Goals:

• Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
Action Items:

• Read
    • Learn!
    • Get audiobooks.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
Finally...

Greetings, you have really worked hard and forced yourself to acquire new habits and new discipline skills. The most useful thing, in my opinion, is to find the people you need, enter their environment, learn from them and learn from their experience and skills. Without reading, I don't think you would have found this forum! All the best and strength in your endeavors!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
In case some folks missed the update on @Envision -- this Fastlaner went from a shitty trailer to a 6-car mega-mansion, all in less than 10 years. Certainly beats saving 10% of your paycheck for 50 years and hoping the S&P500 yields 8%.

1681138450062.png

Tomco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 9, 2023

My Goals:

• Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
Action Items:

• Read
    • Learn!
    • Get audiobooks.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
Finally...

Thank you for the post @Envision! Truly an inspiring read!

Your post really shows how, you could read a hundred and one different books, or try a million other *hot* trends, but it all boils down to you.

You, your thoughts, your beliefs, are the major barriers to success. True, something in life might nudge you on the path, but you have to be capable of realizing and seizing that opportunity.

That's the beauty of a GROWTH Mindset: gripping life by the horns (so to speak) and directing it where to go.

Maybe my personal advice to anyone rereading this:

You don't need to read 6 different books on business, or 21 different podcasts on how to live life happy.

Experiment and find the one that resonates the most with you. Then learn deeply and apply it to your life (there's such a thing as a watered down soup!).

Have a great day!

William.S

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 22, 2024
Powerful thread, Envision! Thanks for sharing such a great story of your transformation. It resonates with the profound influence the right environment has on you. Aligning your mindset with positive outcomes, setting clear goals, and wholeheartedly dedicating yourself to their achievement led you to a remarkable transformation within just a year. That's impressive! The immense power of the mind becomes evident as it swiftly shapes the world around you.

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Jan 17, 2024
Figured I'd update this thread since it's been a while.

The equity within my real estate investments/accounts and the value of my business makes me a millionaire at 24.

Never had a handout. Never sold a bs course. Never sold something I wasnt proud of. Bootstrapped it all.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco and for everything.

@Vigilante you called it.
A millionaire at 24!!! Holy sheiit! One year earlier than your goal! I’m not done reading the thread yet but I bet you’re a multimillionaire now.

Edit after finishing the thread: Oh my Gooooooooooooooood.

Last edited:

jsharpe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 9, 2024
Hope, Idaho
Thanks for sharing your story. It's awesome.

I joined a Moonlighter's Retired Toastmaster group when I was about 40, and learned a ton. I didn't give speeches as much as I held an active role every single meeting. It has been a huge help. Highly recommend.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.