The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding your CORE DESIRE and constructing life around it

Anything related to matters of the mind

yashdutt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 14, 2022
India
Good Day Ya'll,

Its been a while since I've been on this forum
So if you've been up to date with my previous posts, you may know that I was concentrating on learning web development.

I've been listening to a lot of self dev content lately. This has flooded me with emotions and made me question my choices.
I've not been working on anything new for a while now. I finished an HTML and CSS course from udemy and learnt the basics.
Now talking about my current situation, I watched a podcast of Naval Ravikant recently in which he talked about creating wealth. He explained that wealth indeed involves money but there's more to it. He talked about freedom going hand in hand with money equals wealth.

Also, I watched a podcast from Hamza, who told about the concept of Core Desire. I wont get much into it, but basically it is a Desire or your purpose for what you are living on this planet and how revolving your life around it will lead to happiness and money.

I've been a travel freak since my childhood and like to trek to the mountains a lot. I figured out the Travel and meeting new people and putting myself in dangerous situations is my core desire(I also like making content so I may end up becoming a full time travel vlogger). I could approach this from two ways, either I could leave my family and become a hippie(I don't see much of a problem with that) and try to earn a living by freelancing. Or I could work on building a travel agency(I have a specific niche and target audience in mind) for a few years and then let these two goals coincide. So I chose the second option.

Now, to start an Online travel agency in India and get the website running and build partnerships...I need so money to start. I don't know the exact amount but I believe that 1000$ will be a good start. I don't have any money with me right now....so I decided to learn more web development specifically focusing on travel agency websites. After that I could approach different travel agencies in the west to build websites for them. This would give me insights into how travel agencies actually operate and would also help me build a great website for my brand.

I am still 19 and in college. The above seems like a good action plan to me. Please feel free to give your insights about the same.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.