The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Its been one year of FLF for me. This forum will change your life and Ill prove it.

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Jan 2, 2022
This is second time I read this post. It still gives me chills! Powerful. I know we are on totally different parts of the journey- I am just starting out as Fastlane apprentice- but would love to be where you are. I am currently having decent IT job but my hunger inside always tells me that it's not enough. It's only my fault that I stopped listening to it. Your post makes me remember to follow it. Thank you for that!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Agwe

New Contributor
Dec 6, 2021
Thank you for your post, it is realy inspiring for me. I always forget how important the mindset and the environment are.

Oilman

Contributor
May 1, 2019
Great post man.

At the moment I'm juggling two projects along with school. School ends in late May and beyond that will use every resource out there.

fosterzz

PARKED
Apr 14, 2022
This is an inspiring thread, I basically have narrow down the internet to my future of success and no more wasting time surfing the net, success from not worrying about bills but living a life where I can pretty much do what I want in a humble way. If I want to one day out the blue fly to Paris on a private jet then I will work hard to one day be in that spot in my life.

You guys are all like minded like this on this site and I am glad I have stumbled upon it. In a year time I will post my amazing progress story. Cheers to the original starter of this thread
how is it going so far?

mrchuckthetech

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
May 11, 2022
Atlanta, GA
This is power. I came across your post while feeling crappy about the job market, angry about a diagnosis, and just overall crappy...

I came up with 3 FLF goals:
  • $300K in bank to pass on to family
  • Own a business owning $10k/month in sales
  • Own a 4 bedroom home in Atlanta (This will be my version of the X-Mansion)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore